Reviews for Scatterbrain
Eragon chapter 2 . 5/24/2011
During this chapter, I laughed so hard that I literally almost forgot this plot. What was relly funny was when Knowledge wondered why Love chose him. I immediately thought,"Of course! Raven loves him, even if she doesn't admit it."
stephanie chapter 3 . 6/25/2010
Its been a few years...don't know if you'll get this but if you do...PPPPLLLLEEEEAAAASSSSE FINISH!this was a grreat story! I loved it! I really wish you would have finished!

:-(

oh well...theres still the hope you will raed this and realise that there are still people that read your storys.

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
PeskyPixiee chapter 2 . 1/18/2010

Grey Timid/Shy

Orange Rude

...um... tada! :D found it :]
PeskyPixiee chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
it's really good :] all i can say is that you should probably use more punctuation (commas mostly) and slow it down a little. if your a picky reader like me, it takes away from the greatness of the story when the little lack of punctuation is bugging you the whole time :D but it's REALLY great! ")
Riley McPearsonyes im irish chapter 3 . 10/25/2008
THIS STORY IS AWESOME!(I think that you should add a new emotion in there, somthing like lust or sexual desire or somthing. Beast boy will be on fire!)
ravanwolf chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
Hello, me again, I'm gonna take a shot at the emotion colours:

White: Purity (or so I've heard)

Green: Brave.

Grey: Timid (A lot of people are saying grey's sorrow, haven't they ever seen Nevermore when Cyborg points at the grey one and called her timid?)

Pink: Happy.

Love: Hm, probably deep pink, people say that's the usual colour of love.

Red: Anger.

Yellow: Smart probably.

Orange: Enthusiasm.

Dull yellow: Jealousy.

Dark blue: Wisdom

Black: Sorrow.

These are all the ones I can guess, I had a colour meaning chart with me and I used that mostly. Great story.
ravanwolf chapter 3 . 4/18/2006
Good story, love it
Mental Mess chapter 3 . 12/5/2005
update soon!
phantom 009 chapter 3 . 10/5/2005
you have to finish thos story.
fanficti0naddict chapter 3 . 7/8/2005
PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
Qtpi chapter 3 . 5/29/2005
I know this is a long time since you wrote this but I have to say i really enjoyed reading it. I don't know if you're gonna finish or not but i have to say i was really well written and that you should continue if you have the time (which no one has now but hey)

Qtpi
Eva chapter 3 . 5/22/2005
Hey... Found this and like it. But will you ever update? Please don't say you've quit.
VengenceGoddessNemisis chapter 1 . 5/5/2005
wow this is pretty good please continue
Miss Apollo chapter 1 . 4/28/2005
awesome! i love it!
sorinslayer4eva chapter 3 . 4/3/2005
Please update soon! Some other emotions/robe colors are Fear, I just pretend that's the purple-clothed one, one of the Raven's has a brown cape, and I think that's it... Unless some of the emotions weren't expressed in Nevermore...