Reviews for From the Bitter Beginning
Skaterbre chapter 13 . 9/21/2008
is yuna pregnant?
DaKirby chapter 15 . 11/14/2007
I like the story and I particually like how you made Tidus a jack ass
jennipher chapter 14 . 6/16/2007
Good choice in logic. I'm a really big fan of yours. I've been following it ever since the 9th chapter i think. it's plot really get's to me, considering i'm almost in the same situation as Yuna. I'll be looking forward to the rest of this story, and I'll also be looking forward to your stories on Fictionpress.

have a good summer.

(don't know where you are, but my sumnmer's almost over.)

-Alex
marshmallow.twist chapter 14 . 6/15/2007
I am very happy that you are not quitting this, i will be looking forward to reading you stroy completed, and i will be looking out for your book when it comes out.
Me chapter 14 . 6/14/2007
I'll be happy as long as you finish.
sarasunnyshine chapter 14 . 6/14/2007
i'm sorry to hear that you won't be writing here any longer, but i'll still be waiting for this story to finish. i'm glad you haven't given up on it!

update soon!
Star Garden chapter 13 . 4/24/2007
I really like this story, and all of the emotion. Is Yuna pregnant? Anyway, I like your style and I can't wait to hear more from you!

XDXDXD
xxshikaxx chapter 13 . 3/13/2007
AWESOME STORY!

loved it, I really like it how you started it with Yuna being "fat" and Tidus with Dona, it was 10 out of 10.
callmeAZN chapter 13 . 11/11/2006
what the hell is Seymour up to now?

Tidus should kil him one of these chapters.

well, update ASAP!
Jizzeru chapter 13 . 11/11/2006
i LOVE your story. let me see i love your story because well...it has my heart beating so fast i feel like im accually there. I accually cant stop reading and when it comes to the part where i finished the story i usually dream for a sequel.

Now for you i want you to post more. I know it can be tiring,but you have readers,man! lol ive gave up on some storys ive been working on and i have gotten ALOT of angry pms. Now i have haters because of it. Now if life is getting in the way of the story then its okay. i understand. just yesterday my teacher was out of class for a week because of a family emergency. that dosent mean you should lie either but you know please try to finish the story. ACK! im so sorry! i forgot this isnt what pm you wanted! you wanted a discription of how much we like your story! ok

your story make me feel like im there

the yuna and tidus relationship is really thought out well and i like that you dont rush them into a relation ship(well in the past chapters)

im glad seymours life is horrible XD

my heart feels warm and soapy when i read a yuna and tidus scene(im a sucker for romances and ramen noodle soup)

post more of this awesome story and please excuse this EXTRA long reveiw i think this is my longest and i think well written ever...sorry if theres misspellings my bro is kicking me out of the computer.

~Jizzeru (hehehe Giselle in japanese XD)
Sharolen chapter 13 . 10/27/2006
WWOOHHOO! U UPDATED! its about fricken time lol best update yet

just keep it going and try to update more often lovya
RhiClaire chapter 13 . 10/25/2006
Nice. hope you keep updating. :)
marissa chapter 13 . 10/25/2006
So wait Yuna is...naw or mabe she is hm well anyway great chapter and cant wait until the next!
mandyfanforevr chapter 13 . 10/25/2006
Hmm, interesting. Nice buildup for the next chapter, I guess, even if it is a bit lacking in content. Hope to see the next one soon.
david chapter 12 . 9/21/2006