Reviews for Everything I've ever done
Very much enjoying the ride, although why I enjoy crying I'm not sure. Haha
Marina Solid chapter 20 . 9/9
Oh WOW! I have found your stories yesterday - I am a new member to this site (perhaps around a week or two now), and I have started reading this story last night, with a little bit of sleep in between chapters 14 and 15, I have finished reading it today. What a joy it has been, really looking forward to reading "Everything I've ever done:Reunion". Both SS and HG were so much in character here, compare to the other Fanfics I have been reading, I could hear their (or rather Emma Watson's and Alan Rickman's) voices, and picture them. Your style of writing - so precise and in depth without going into long, boring details, and the pace was slow, yet addictive - is absolutely captivating. I have added you to my Favourite Authors. Thank you so much for sharing your brilliant talent with us. All the best for future stories, can't wait to see what else you have up your sleeve. :)
deedeebug chapter 20 . 7/18
It was a sweet story thank you!
nedjheret chapter 20 . 4/17
I love that you've given the names Helen and Perry to the Grangers. It would be interesting if the Snapes had a son named Tisamenus, no? Excellent story!
I must have missed the part where Draco survived and was acquitted of all charges because he helped Snape to win the war and is off living in the Malfoy's even better estate in France.
Thus far this is merely the saga of how a masochist lets, almost begs, the sadist to hurt her.
Hermione has a thing for abusive assholes? She must or she wouldn't keep begging Snape for attention.
*waiting impatiently for the romance part although understanding of the necessary built-up/personal growth bits to happen first*
aw
so sweet
lovely
vulnerable snape
love
best snamione
zaubernuss chapter 19 . 11/14/2016
You really have a way to paint Severus's character! I love it. Everything is so carefully and beautifully carved in words... their vulnerability, their fears, even their faults. Another great piece of work.