Reviews for Everything I've ever done
Ah, you really do know how to finish a story well. I hope you'll finish some of the others now! (pretty please?)
Dimplz chapter 20 . 10/16
This was a charming story.
disillusionist9 chapter 20 . 8/17
This story deserved the awards and recognitions it received, well done. I've read your Bio and stance on canon and it's refreshing to see how well this relationship could work out within canonverse

Another to add to the favorites bin :) Lovely.
disillusionist9 chapter 12 . 8/17
The lack of "mind-healing" in canon is abhorrent. I think that wizards and witches are left to their own devices quite often and that definitely results in some less than savory characters. The criminally insane are also treated poorly in Azkaban. It's all bad in that regard, so thank you for addressing that.
disillusionist9 chapter 2 . 8/16
I enjoyed the bits about the potions ingredients because I think every time an author includes some of their own invention it really shows their creativity.
disillusionist9 chapter 1 . 8/16
I had to catch myself in regards to the "they're Death Eaters" comment. Yes, Snape is a hero, but he was one, too and wanted it at one point in his life. She was showing predjudice there because the only difference was the children (Draco, Crabbe, Goyle were all definitely children when recruited) didn't get a chance to redeem themselves like Snape before the war ended.
Maya Costa chapter 20 . 7/21
I have mixed feelings about this is story. You wite very well indeed, but I think it was a little all over the place. The time intervals between events was too long, but the big events (their mutual love and realization of said love, their personality changes, the sudden weddin) happened too fast. It's like a part of the story is missing, for suddenly they love each other and are completely comfortable in each other's presence, even though in the previous chapter they were still fighting and trying to understand each other.

Anyway, I don't really love this story, but I love your writing. In the end it was a good distraction thank you for sharing!
chocote chapter 20 . 7/18
Omg this story was so amazing ! The plotline wasn't rushed and the way they slowly became friends then lovers was absolutly lovely :) I don't even think i can describe all the fluffiness and the urge to hug someone so hard that i got from finishing this...may i say...masterpiece. I hope that you still write because it's pretty obvious that you have a talent for that and maybe continue with other stories with Severus and Hermione as a couple.
thankstotheauthors chapter 20 . 6/14
Hands down the best Snape/Hermione fic I've ever read!
Didn't she receive a large reward with her Order of Merlin, along with Harry and Ron, for their war efforts? I'm tired of reading them standing around hurling insults at each other and Snape expecting Hermione to somehow magically read his rude brain.
Are we supposed to be enjoying their sniping at each other? I'm still waiting for the romance part.
So Snape finally admits that he enjoyed hurting Hermione. Nice.
AwkwardIdeasLeadToThis chapter 20 . 5/2
i'm gone. my friend also understands my undying hatred towards myself for loving this pairing and reading these stories that pound my love for it even more into my brain.
Well written and good storyline! Thanks for sharing :)