Reviews for Everything I've ever done
LITASS chapter 20 . 3/13
Please, could anyone tell me, when exactly they got together?
Not as friends, but as lovers?
Maybe Im just a inattentive reader, but it seems to me that I must have missed something, because one evening, when Hermione came to learn brewing Wolfbane, they almost kissed (still friendship), next morning smiled to each other in the Great Hall and used their first names for the first time (still friendship?), and after a whole day of brewing Wolfbane, suddenly they were hugging and talking about children and marriage (yet lovers?).
I really dont get it.
Illusive Mystic chapter 20 . 12/3/2017
It was much amusing to read Snapish and translated Snapish and I believe this story is written in pure Snapish. Never have I ever read a romantic Snape story that's written as sarcastically yet sincerely as Snape's own remarks. And I loved reading this amazing story.
Illusive Mystic chapter 13 . 12/3/2017
I loved your explainations of Snape's emotions,judgements and deeds. I loved those even more because the story timeline is before HBP and DH or in short before Snape's backstory was revealed. Lastly I loved your protraiting of my most favourite character, Severus Snape.
Guest chapter 9 . 9/10/2017
Very much enjoying the ride, although why I enjoy crying I'm not sure. Haha
Marina Solid chapter 20 . 9/9/2017
Oh WOW! I have found your stories yesterday - I am a new member to this site (perhaps around a week or two now), and I have started reading this story last night, with a little bit of sleep in between chapters 14 and 15, I have finished reading it today. What a joy it has been, really looking forward to reading "Everything I've ever done:Reunion". Both SS and HG were so much in character here, compare to the other Fanfics I have been reading, I could hear their (or rather Emma Watson's and Alan Rickman's) voices, and picture them. Your style of writing - so precise and in depth without going into long, boring details, and the pace was slow, yet addictive - is absolutely captivating. I have added you to my Favourite Authors. Thank you so much for sharing your brilliant talent with us. All the best for future stories, can't wait to see what else you have up your sleeve. :)
deedeebug chapter 20 . 7/18/2017
It was a sweet story thank you!
nedjheret chapter 20 . 4/17/2017
I love that you've given the names Helen and Perry to the Grangers. It would be interesting if the Snapes had a son named Tisamenus, no? Excellent story!
Guest chapter 14 . 4/13/2017
I must have missed the part where Draco survived and was acquitted of all charges because he helped Snape to win the war and is off living in the Malfoy's even better estate in France.
Guest chapter 13 . 4/13/2017
Thus far this is merely the saga of how a masochist lets, almost begs, the sadist to hurt her.
Guest chapter 11 . 4/13/2017
Hermione has a thing for abusive assholes? She must or she wouldn't keep begging Snape for attention.
Guest chapter 9 . 4/13/2017
*waiting impatiently for the romance part although understanding of the necessary built-up/personal growth bits to happen first*
Guest chapter 19 . 1/4/2017