Reviews for Everything I've ever done
Didn't she receive a large reward with her Order of Merlin, along with Harry and Ron, for their war efforts? I'm tired of reading them standing around hurling insults at each other and Snape expecting Hermione to somehow magically read his rude brain.
Are we supposed to be enjoying their sniping at each other? I'm still waiting for the romance part.
So Snape finally admits that he enjoyed hurting Hermione. Nice.
AwkwardIdeasLeadToThis chapter 20 . 5/2
i'm gone. my friend also understands my undying hatred towards myself for loving this pairing and reading these stories that pound my love for it even more into my brain.
Well written and good storyline! Thanks for sharing :)
Bananaphobia chapter 20 . 2/16
This was a great story, I absolutely loved it. I always love when Snape and Neville get along. I feel like Ron would be a sure prat about it, but somehow he'd get acceptance, if grudging, knocked into him.
ElenielK chapter 20 . 2/16
Read the whole story in one sitting. While the age gap made me somewhat uncomfortable - not really into teacher/student relationship either - I couldn't stop reading it. It was one of the best hp fanfics I've read so far. I loved how you stripped Snape of the 'evil Slytherin' stereotype and approached him without prejudices, only intent on unearthing a man with his past. Thank you for the wonderful story.
Guest chapter 20 . 9/13/2014
great story what happens next?!
EwigeStudentin chapter 20 . 8/17/2014
I liked this story very much, probably because it was full of Snakry!Snape and you write Snarky!Snape so well. The relationship grew in logical moments, everything made sense and it felt as if we were there with them. I'm also very fond of their more traditional views on courtship and marriage - I think your last bonus chapter was a really nice way to wrap evetything up.
EwigeStudentin chapter 14 . 8/17/2014
Again, you let Snape have the best lines :) I loved all the "compliments" he came up with. And the beautiful, tender situation that made him do so.
EwigeStudentin chapter 3 . 8/17/2014
Oh my! This story keeps getting even better with every chapter! I already thought their verbal valleys were hilarious and truly in character, but you even topped them with Snape's recs (and their interpretations) here. What a treat! :D
kittyperry chapter 19 . 7/17/2014
I have really enjoyed re-reading this story. I wanted to post this for the next chapter, but since I'd already reviewed it previously, I couldn't.

I loved the bonus insert. So often a story ends in happiness, but one is left wondering what happened next.
mama123 chapter 20 . 7/10/2014
Nicely done. Ty for sharing.
OzmaofOz chapter 19 . 5/29/2014
do reviews still matter an entire decade after a story was first begun? I just stumbled across this fic and totally enjoyed it! Thank you for writing!
Spidey Legend chapter 12 . 4/4/2014