Reviews for Everything I've ever done
mak5258 chapter 20 . 5/2
This one sucked me in! I couldn't put it down
E-Vector chapter 20 . 4/17
Thank you for this! The skip forward in time was nice, but so sudden, I wanted to see more about Hermione's family and friends adjusting. (Still do, really-this is another issue you've taken on that most authors gloss or skip over. But I'll take what you've given.)
E-Vector chapter 16 . 4/17
This chapter is so amazing. I'm at a point in my life where I can relate to Snape somewhat, having a couple friends who found it all too easy to sign up to kill and oppress people, who started to look down on others more than they had before. It's hard to think of what hurts more than that. Your characterization of Bellatrix Lestrange is what I find so amazing about this chapter, but the fic as a whole is really good. The progression, and characterizations. I'll happily read HGSS that skip over Hermione's maturing, but I'm impressed you took the harder route.
Lori chapter 20 . 1/25
I just re-read this fic after a long time away, and I loved it all over again. I like how you've made both Severus and Hermione so true to their canon characters, and yet you've made their blooming relationship very believable, sometimes in the subtlest of ways. My very favorite line: "She had too much of everything ... but he was too accustomed to nothing not to delight in sudden plentifulness." So nice to enjoy your wonderful writing all over again! I hope you and your husband and boys are all doing well. I feel like you're a friend I just haven't met face to face yet. :-) Best wishes to you, and thanks again for sharing your imagination and talent!
well.scrubbed.rube chapter 2 . 12/30/2015
Aww. Not-quite-intolerable git. How sweet lol
Guest chapter 19 . 11/9/2015
Ah, you really do know how to finish a story well. I hope you'll finish some of the others now! (pretty please?)
Guest chapter 4 . 11/8/2015
LOL
Dimplz chapter 20 . 10/16/2015
This was a charming story.
disillusionist9 chapter 20 . 8/17/2015
This story deserved the awards and recognitions it received, well done. I've read your Bio and stance on canon and it's refreshing to see how well this relationship could work out within canonverse

Another to add to the favorites bin :) Lovely.
disillusionist9 chapter 12 . 8/17/2015
The lack of "mind-healing" in canon is abhorrent. I think that wizards and witches are left to their own devices quite often and that definitely results in some less than savory characters. The criminally insane are also treated poorly in Azkaban. It's all bad in that regard, so thank you for addressing that.
disillusionist9 chapter 2 . 8/16/2015
I enjoyed the bits about the potions ingredients because I think every time an author includes some of their own invention it really shows their creativity.
disillusionist9 chapter 1 . 8/16/2015
I had to catch myself in regards to the "they're Death Eaters" comment. Yes, Snape is a hero, but he was one, too and wanted it at one point in his life. She was showing predjudice there because the only difference was the children (Draco, Crabbe, Goyle were all definitely children when recruited) didn't get a chance to redeem themselves like Snape before the war ended.
Maya Costa chapter 20 . 7/21/2015
I have mixed feelings about this is story. You wite very well indeed, but I think it was a little all over the place. The time intervals between events was too long, but the big events (their mutual love and realization of said love, their personality changes, the sudden weddin) happened too fast. It's like a part of the story is missing, for suddenly they love each other and are completely comfortable in each other's presence, even though in the previous chapter they were still fighting and trying to understand each other.

Anyway, I don't really love this story, but I love your writing. In the end it was a good distraction thank you for sharing!
chocote chapter 20 . 7/18/2015
Omg this story was so amazing ! The plotline wasn't rushed and the way they slowly became friends then lovers was absolutly lovely :) I don't even think i can describe all the fluffiness and the urge to hug someone so hard that i got from finishing this...may i say...masterpiece. I hope that you still write because it's pretty obvious that you have a talent for that and maybe continue with other stories with Severus and Hermione as a couple.
thankstotheauthors chapter 20 . 6/14/2015
Hands down the best Snape/Hermione fic I've ever read!