Reviews for Everything I've ever done
vulnerable snape
love
best snamione
zaubernuss chapter 19 . 11/14/2016
You really have a way to paint Severus's character! I love it. Everything is so carefully and beautifully carved in words... their vulnerability, their fears, even their faults. Another great piece of work.
zaubernuss chapter 5 . 11/14/2016
She was like a kitten that will keep scratching holes in your favourite chair then twines itself purring around your legs every time you catch it. Every time he reached to smack her nose he found himself scratching her chin. And he didn't even like cats.

Loved that!
Deep in the Night chapter 7 . 10/14/2016
Bow-chica-wow-wow!
Deep in the Night chapter 5 . 10/14/2016
That kitten analogy is adorable!
Deep in the Night chapter 3 . 10/14/2016
Jees, Hermoine. Did you not have class with him for seven years? That was probably the nicest thin he ever said to you.
melodycraft chapter 19 . 9/12/2016
Um well that was just amazing...and I don't dare start another of your stories until I get some work done. Will Power! Thanks for the lovely journey!
melodycraft chapter 16 . 9/12/2016
Well I'm not getting anything else done until I finish this...I have just accepted it. Too engrossing.
melodycraft chapter 15 . 9/12/2016
Okay it isn't fluffy, but it is great...now to make myself stop reading and cook dinner...
melodycraft chapter 14 . 9/12/2016
This chapter is amazing and how dare you write so well! I have to go to work! I can't call in for this story...but I want to.