Reviews for Everything I've ever done
Maya Costa chapter 20 . 7/21
I have mixed feelings about this is story. You wite very well indeed, but I think it was a little all over the place. The time intervals between events was too long, but the big events (their mutual love and realization of said love, their personality changes, the sudden weddin) happened too fast. It's like a part of the story is missing, for suddenly they love each other and are completely comfortable in each other's presence, even though in the previous chapter they were still fighting and trying to understand each other.

Anyway, I don't really love this story, but I love your writing. In the end it was a good distraction thank you for sharing!
chocote chapter 20 . 7/18
Omg this story was so amazing ! The plotline wasn't rushed and the way they slowly became friends then lovers was absolutly lovely :) I don't even think i can describe all the fluffiness and the urge to hug someone so hard that i got from finishing this...may i say...masterpiece. I hope that you still write because it's pretty obvious that you have a talent for that and maybe continue with other stories with Severus and Hermione as a couple.
thankstotheauthors chapter 20 . 6/14
Hands down the best Snape/Hermione fic I've ever read!
Didn't she receive a large reward with her Order of Merlin, along with Harry and Ron, for their war efforts? I'm tired of reading them standing around hurling insults at each other and Snape expecting Hermione to somehow magically read his rude brain.
Are we supposed to be enjoying their sniping at each other? I'm still waiting for the romance part.
So Snape finally admits that he enjoyed hurting Hermione. Nice.
AwkwardIdeasLeadToThis chapter 20 . 5/2
i'm gone. my friend also understands my undying hatred towards myself for loving this pairing and reading these stories that pound my love for it even more into my brain.
Well written and good storyline! Thanks for sharing :)
Bananaphobia chapter 20 . 2/16
This was a great story, I absolutely loved it. I always love when Snape and Neville get along. I feel like Ron would be a sure prat about it, but somehow he'd get acceptance, if grudging, knocked into him.
ElenielK chapter 20 . 2/16
Read the whole story in one sitting. While the age gap made me somewhat uncomfortable - not really into teacher/student relationship either - I couldn't stop reading it. It was one of the best hp fanfics I've read so far. I loved how you stripped Snape of the 'evil Slytherin' stereotype and approached him without prejudices, only intent on unearthing a man with his past. Thank you for the wonderful story.
Guest chapter 20 . 9/13/2014
great story what happens next?!
EwigeStudentin chapter 20 . 8/17/2014
I liked this story very much, probably because it was full of Snakry!Snape and you write Snarky!Snape so well. The relationship grew in logical moments, everything made sense and it felt as if we were there with them. I'm also very fond of their more traditional views on courtship and marriage - I think your last bonus chapter was a really nice way to wrap evetything up.
EwigeStudentin chapter 14 . 8/17/2014
Again, you let Snape have the best lines :) I loved all the "compliments" he came up with. And the beautiful, tender situation that made him do so.
EwigeStudentin chapter 3 . 8/17/2014
Oh my! This story keeps getting even better with every chapter! I already thought their verbal valleys were hilarious and truly in character, but you even topped them with Snape's recs (and their interpretations) here. What a treat! :D
kittyperry chapter 19 . 7/17/2014
I have really enjoyed re-reading this story. I wanted to post this for the next chapter, but since I'd already reviewed it previously, I couldn't.

I loved the bonus insert. So often a story ends in happiness, but one is left wondering what happened next.