Reviews for Everything I've ever done
Lafawnduh Q chapter 5 . 12/22/2008
As the daughter of an avid animal rights activist, i feel it is my duty to inform you that smacking kittens noses is a reprimanding technique frowned upon by the ASPCA. I would highly recommend that you alter your egocentric, human-based writing style to consider animals, as well.
NS chapter 16 . 11/25/2008
800 reviews! Congratulations, you deserve the recognition and more. I always enjoy your witty and intelligent writing.
NS chapter 15 . 11/25/2008
Ever-insightful, which is rare to find in a fanfic since most are written by young girls without any real experience.

The explanation for why Snape joined is quite interesting and, in my opinion, favorable to JKR's. I also like Bellatrix's unusual role in your story.
NS chapter 14 . 11/25/2008
"In any relationship where one loves and one doesn't yet, the balance of power tends to favour the latter."

Hmph, I'll say it does.

Sweet chapter!
NS chapter 13 . 11/25/2008
NS chapter 12 . 11/25/2008
You had a HIP REPLACEMENT? Good gracious, how did I overlook that? Self-absorbed as always.

I hope now, after several years, you're in good health.
NS chapter 11 . 11/25/2008
Powerful & well written chap.
NS chapter 9 . 11/25/2008
Also, I like this chapter a lot. It's very unexpected, for Snape to gain a friend.
NS chapter 9 . 11/25/2008
"...his chest ached like an abscessed tooth."

...! Craziest similes ever! Love it.
NS chapter 5 . 11/24/2008
That is the most...random and...inappropriate simile ever!

"...gushed out like blood from a slit wrist"? I don't know why this isn't listed under Comedy, there is a lot of dry and dark humor in it. Last few lines of Chapter 5 are also priceless. This has always been my favorite story of yours. :)
Coragyps chapter 20 . 11/18/2008
This was really well-written and, unlike many HGSS fics, did not stretch my ability to believe it. Great work and thanks for sharing!
Mara chapter 20 . 11/8/2008
Came along this story on coincidence, but I am really glad I did!

I like the slow developement between Hermione and Severus. That it is not that easy at all for both of them to get together! From all of the HG/SS out there in my opinion this one is the most believable and realistic one!
Multitaskmom chapter 10 . 11/2/2008
Okay, maybe I don't like him if he is the over-jealous sort. Here's your shot Snape!
Multitaskmom chapter 9 . 11/2/2008
Okay, that was downright beautiful. What a wonderful character.
Multitaskmom chapter 8 . 11/2/2008
I really do love Snape and I want him happy. But at this point, I love I'm having a bit of difficulty rooting for Snape. How could you do this to me? ;)
952 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »