Reviews for Everything I've ever done
PerfectTen chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
I just finished your story, and I must say I loved it. I know it's been finished for two years now, but I couldn't help myself from writing a short review.

I think it is just so wonderful that there is no sex or swearing in this story. It makes all the little moments- a kiss on the hand, or a short embrace- so much more meaningful, in my opinion. Most Snape/Hermione stories are the exact opposite of this, and it's so refreshing to read this.

Although I usually abhor Nice!Snape, I love yours. You catch him perfectly. There was a bit of Ron bashing, which. . . I don't know- it just seems like Ron really, really needs some love in the fandom.

Thanks,

PT
Ardastra chapter 20 . 4/22/2009
Lovely story, I enjoyed every minute of it!
Mrs.Bookworm chapter 20 . 4/14/2009
I'm quite taken with your point of view of things in the HP universe... I've to say that, as a fan of SS I'm really glad I finally met one author who does him justice without turning him into a babblering lovesick fool idiot from thin air... Congratulations! I really enjoyed this story (and others I've read from you)... and I even have to thank you for you taste as, having finished your stories in this pairing, I looked for the ones you favored and currently I'm reading "Pet Project" from Caeria. Thanks a lot!
mroczna88 chapter 20 . 3/31/2009
"an intensely shy man ambushed by his own heart"

That makes me laugh! xD And the theet-thing :D Poor Snape.

I like ending- about Neville. But I don't like that there wasn't Harry and Ron. After all they had together this moment without them is... uncompleted. That's my feeling.
mroczna88 chapter 19 . 3/31/2009
"Helen had been ordering him around as casually as if he were really her son" I can imagine this and nothing but laugh xD

Well...nice ending, but... Too fast. And for sure- Longbottom is not about Neville? Rather his son?
mroczna88 chapter 18 . 3/31/2009
I didn't expected that marriage thing. I think that Snape is too down-to-earth to do something like that just because of impulse. And (according to chapter 2 when he said what's appropriate in sociality) I think that he won't even think about marrying her without her parents permission.

But- I like that impulsive part of him :)
mroczna88 chapter 17 . 3/31/2009
Nice :) I like how you portreted Ginny. When I read HP books I always was curious about friendship between this girls. And now I can rest :)

About Ron- I though that he'll be like that. Good that Harry has some nerve.

If I can ask- what makes you do both guys with Susan and Hannah?
mroczna88 chapter 15 . 3/31/2009
“Respect from others is useless when you don’t respect yourself.”

I like that. That sounds like him. And I'm happy about Amory :D
mroczna88 chapter 13 . 3/31/2009
And one more time- lovesick Snape. " He was a lovesick fool, but she didn’t have to know.". Still don't like it.

But don't get me wrong- I like it, but compared this to fanfic about dreams this is... weak.
mroczna88 chapter 11 . 3/31/2009
Eh... I don't very much like this Snape. He's too caring.
mroczna88 chapter 10 . 3/31/2009
Hm... It would be nice if teacher teased him more. And, one more time, he's too...calm. I liked him better in this fanfic about dreams.
mroczna88 chapter 9 . 3/31/2009
Aww... So sweet. Forgivness. I think that hurts him much more than anger from people who were harmed.

It's nice to see Snape jealous. BUT- he's not so sarcastic and badmouthed. Too bad...
witherwings1972 chapter 20 . 3/28/2009
Hi.

wonderful story. don't know how I didn't se this one before. Very well done.
Cisco Kid chapter 20 . 3/20/2009
This just down right brilliant. Best Snape/Hermione story I've ever read. Brilliant!
ExperimentalMe chapter 19 . 1/15/2009
Great story! Your words brought a flutter to my heart at times.
968 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »