Reviews for Everything I've ever done
MadBrilliant1880 chapter 18 . 4/21/2008
when he said he was afraid, i almost teared up. beautiful!
MadBrilliant1880 chapter 17 . 4/21/2008
well, glad to see ron is perfectly in character! Prat! And now that it seems that Snape has shown up? bring on the awkwardness!
MadBrilliant1880 chapter 16 . 4/21/2008
now, I'm a huge fan of the mauraders...well, three of them anyway, but it always irks me beyond measure what sirius tried to do to severus their fifth year. And it's not just the fact that Snape would, more likely than not, have been killed, although that's bad enough, but I always wonder if he ever stopped to think of how remus would have coped with his friend forcing him to become a murderer. It would have destroyed him and I can't believe Sirius disregarded that. perhaps i like the idea of him, as opposed to the canon version!
MadBrilliant1880 chapter 15 . 4/21/2008
i loved the talk between severus, minerva, and amory. It kind of shows that he could have had a friend all along if he had only left the bowels of the castle and looked around!
MadBrilliant1880 chapter 14 . 4/21/2008
their banter here is perfect!
MadBrilliant1880 chapter 13 . 4/21/2008
that line about the rose was so...perfect. Utterly perfect. And what's more...I can see him saying it!
MadBrilliant1880 chapter 12 . 4/21/2008
wonderful chapter for character development!
MadBrilliant1880 chapter 11 . 4/21/2008
it's nice to see that he's found a friend, and one that is so well suited to him. had anyone else said that, he would have shredded them!
MadBrilliant1880 chapter 10 . 4/21/2008
he probably had a cookie jar in his rooms he indulged in every time a student cried!
MadBrilliant1880 chapter 9 . 4/21/2008
the oath was so beautifully written, i went back and read it multiple times! well done!
MadBrilliant1880 chapter 8 . 4/21/2008
like snape can snipe about other people's hair! honestly!
MadBrilliant1880 chapter 7 . 4/21/2008
when i said it was funny to think of him saying it, or whatever it was i said, i only meant that we never get to see him like that in canon, insulting random people that aren't present and to a student, former or otherwise. and then to call him a 'brainless booby?' priceless! Great alliteration.

m...fish and chips...
MadBrilliant1880 chapter 6 . 4/21/2008
it's about time someone thought of him like that! wonderful!
o0morgana0o chapter 8 . 4/21/2008
Aww, poor Severus. He's already beginning to fall for Hermione, be she hasn't realized that she fancies him yet.
MadBrilliant1880 chapter 5 . 4/21/2008
i like that you descibed Snape as magnificent and deadly. that's such a beautiful image. I'd love to know what happened to Ginny to effect her voice like that!
925 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »