Reviews for Everything I've ever done
EwigeStudentin chapter 20 . 8/17/2014
I liked this story very much, probably because it was full of Snakry!Snape and you write Snarky!Snape so well. The relationship grew in logical moments, everything made sense and it felt as if we were there with them. I'm also very fond of their more traditional views on courtship and marriage - I think your last bonus chapter was a really nice way to wrap evetything up.
EwigeStudentin chapter 14 . 8/17/2014
Again, you let Snape have the best lines :) I loved all the "compliments" he came up with. And the beautiful, tender situation that made him do so.
EwigeStudentin chapter 3 . 8/17/2014
Oh my! This story keeps getting even better with every chapter! I already thought their verbal valleys were hilarious and truly in character, but you even topped them with Snape's recs (and their interpretations) here. What a treat! :D
kittyperry chapter 19 . 7/17/2014
I have really enjoyed re-reading this story. I wanted to post this for the next chapter, but since I'd already reviewed it previously, I couldn't.

I loved the bonus insert. So often a story ends in happiness, but one is left wondering what happened next.
mama123 chapter 20 . 7/10/2014
Nicely done. Ty for sharing.
OzmaofOz chapter 19 . 5/29/2014
do reviews still matter an entire decade after a story was first begun? I just stumbled across this fic and totally enjoyed it! Thank you for writing!
Spidey Legend chapter 12 . 4/4/2014
Great job.
jlynnross394 chapter 20 . 3/21/2014
Your story is perfection. Omfg. I read it in two days would've been one but i had to keep pausing to do other stuff. Keep up the great work
wingsrookie chapter 20 . 2/14/2014
You know...I seem to love every one of your stories that I've read thus far. This one was certainly no exception to that rule. Your writing amazes me (in a good way).
pewterlocket chapter 20 . 1/23/2014
I had read this before but didn't realize you were the author. Delighted to read it again! Very well done!
bluefirefly5 chapter 20 . 9/7/2013
The wedding was perfect.
bluefirefly5 chapter 18 . 9/7/2013
Severus made a lot of progress.
bluefirefly5 chapter 17 . 9/7/2013
Hermione has the right attitude. Ron is a selfish prat.
bluefirefly5 chapter 15 . 9/7/2013
Severus' last line was perfect.
bluefirefly5 chapter 13 . 9/7/2013
Severus likening himself to a rose was quite poetic. And sweet.
932 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »