Reviews for Everything I've ever done
Lori chapter 20 . 1/25
I just re-read this fic after a long time away, and I loved it all over again. I like how you've made both Severus and Hermione so true to their canon characters, and yet you've made their blooming relationship very believable, sometimes in the subtlest of ways. My very favorite line: "She had too much of everything ... but he was too accustomed to nothing not to delight in sudden plentifulness." So nice to enjoy your wonderful writing all over again! I hope you and your husband and boys are all doing well. I feel like you're a friend I just haven't met face to face yet. :-) Best wishes to you, and thanks again for sharing your imagination and talent!
well.scrubbed.rube chapter 2 . 12/30/2015
Aww. Not-quite-intolerable git. How sweet lol
Guest chapter 19 . 11/9/2015
Ah, you really do know how to finish a story well. I hope you'll finish some of the others now! (pretty please?)
Guest chapter 4 . 11/8/2015
Dimplz chapter 20 . 10/16/2015
This was a charming story.
disillusionist9 chapter 20 . 8/17/2015
This story deserved the awards and recognitions it received, well done. I've read your Bio and stance on canon and it's refreshing to see how well this relationship could work out within canonverse

Another to add to the favorites bin :) Lovely.
disillusionist9 chapter 12 . 8/17/2015
The lack of "mind-healing" in canon is abhorrent. I think that wizards and witches are left to their own devices quite often and that definitely results in some less than savory characters. The criminally insane are also treated poorly in Azkaban. It's all bad in that regard, so thank you for addressing that.
disillusionist9 chapter 2 . 8/16/2015
I enjoyed the bits about the potions ingredients because I think every time an author includes some of their own invention it really shows their creativity.
disillusionist9 chapter 1 . 8/16/2015
I had to catch myself in regards to the "they're Death Eaters" comment. Yes, Snape is a hero, but he was one, too and wanted it at one point in his life. She was showing predjudice there because the only difference was the children (Draco, Crabbe, Goyle were all definitely children when recruited) didn't get a chance to redeem themselves like Snape before the war ended.
Maya Costa chapter 20 . 7/21/2015
I have mixed feelings about this is story. You wite very well indeed, but I think it was a little all over the place. The time intervals between events was too long, but the big events (their mutual love and realization of said love, their personality changes, the sudden weddin) happened too fast. It's like a part of the story is missing, for suddenly they love each other and are completely comfortable in each other's presence, even though in the previous chapter they were still fighting and trying to understand each other.

Anyway, I don't really love this story, but I love your writing. In the end it was a good distraction thank you for sharing!
chocote chapter 20 . 7/18/2015
Omg this story was so amazing ! The plotline wasn't rushed and the way they slowly became friends then lovers was absolutly lovely :) I don't even think i can describe all the fluffiness and the urge to hug someone so hard that i got from finishing this...may i say...masterpiece. I hope that you still write because it's pretty obvious that you have a talent for that and maybe continue with other stories with Severus and Hermione as a couple.
thankstotheauthors chapter 20 . 6/14/2015
Hands down the best Snape/Hermione fic I've ever read!
Guest chapter 3 . 5/11/2015
Didn't she receive a large reward with her Order of Merlin, along with Harry and Ron, for their war efforts? I'm tired of reading them standing around hurling insults at each other and Snape expecting Hermione to somehow magically read his rude brain.
Guest chapter 2 . 5/11/2015
Are we supposed to be enjoying their sniping at each other? I'm still waiting for the romance part.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/11/2015
So Snape finally admits that he enjoyed hurting Hermione. Nice.
952 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »