Reviews for Everything I've ever done
Deep in the Night chapter 3 . 10/14/2016
Jees, Hermoine. Did you not have class with him for seven years? That was probably the nicest thin he ever said to you.
melodycraft chapter 19 . 9/12/2016
Um well that was just amazing...and I don't dare start another of your stories until I get some work done. Will Power! Thanks for the lovely journey!
melodycraft chapter 16 . 9/12/2016
Well I'm not getting anything else done until I finish this...I have just accepted it. Too engrossing.
melodycraft chapter 15 . 9/12/2016
Okay it isn't fluffy, but it is great...now to make myself stop reading and cook dinner...
melodycraft chapter 14 . 9/12/2016
This chapter is amazing and how dare you write so well! I have to go to work! I can't call in for this story...but I want to.
melodycraft chapter 3 . 9/11/2016
I'm dying this is hilarious...why did I start reading this at bedtime
melodycraft chapter 2 . 9/11/2016
The banter is on point!
Sage and Snape chapter 20 . 7/31/2016
He dealt with that superbly, and her reactions were so honest and believably motherly. Love the line about building over destroying! So well done :)
Sage and Snape chapter 19 . 7/31/2016
I really lauged at the idea of the grandkids getting their potions skill from the wrong granparents! Poor Severus!
Sage and Snape chapter 18 . 7/31/2016
It's been forever since I've been on ff, so it's been almost a decade since we've reviewed each other! I have so many things to read and catch up on now :)

I really loved Neville in this chapter, very believable! Of course loved the slip up about kids. The methodical character development is really fantastc. It makes you buy into things you might not have otherwise. I truly forgot how much I loved this story! I had to reread to catch up to the point where I left off, but it was so worth it.

Voldemort and parents lol
mak5258 chapter 20 . 5/2/2016
This one sucked me in! I couldn't put it down
E-Vector chapter 20 . 4/17/2016
Thank you for this! The skip forward in time was nice, but so sudden, I wanted to see more about Hermione's family and friends adjusting. (Still do, really-this is another issue you've taken on that most authors gloss or skip over. But I'll take what you've given.)
E-Vector chapter 16 . 4/17/2016
This chapter is so amazing. I'm at a point in my life where I can relate to Snape somewhat, having a couple friends who found it all too easy to sign up to kill and oppress people, who started to look down on others more than they had before. It's hard to think of what hurts more than that. Your characterization of Bellatrix Lestrange is what I find so amazing about this chapter, but the fic as a whole is really good. The progression, and characterizations. I'll happily read HGSS that skip over Hermione's maturing, but I'm impressed you took the harder route.
Lori chapter 20 . 1/25/2016
I just re-read this fic after a long time away, and I loved it all over again. I like how you've made both Severus and Hermione so true to their canon characters, and yet you've made their blooming relationship very believable, sometimes in the subtlest of ways. My very favorite line: "She had too much of everything ... but he was too accustomed to nothing not to delight in sudden plentifulness." So nice to enjoy your wonderful writing all over again! I hope you and your husband and boys are all doing well. I feel like you're a friend I just haven't met face to face yet. :-) Best wishes to you, and thanks again for sharing your imagination and talent!
well.scrubbed.rube chapter 2 . 12/30/2015