Reviews for Everything I've ever done
Melissa72 chapter 19 . 8/13/2013
Yay! I think this is my second time reading this fic. Thank you for sharing the gift God gave you with us. Super glad that there was no lust-sex and that they waited until marriage. Liked the epi too!

Fav part? Just the small touches and glances from Severus...seeing him crack for her makes my day:) God bless you always
Emma Rose chapter 3 . 7/10/2013
The Queen's "Annus Horribilis" Speech was given on November 24th, 1992, and was not her Christmas Speech.
Fraulein Takoor chapter 20 . 6/30/2013
That was really a nice story! Liked it!
Fraulein Takoor chapter 14 . 6/29/2013
It was a sweet scene ;-)
Aisha04 chapter 20 . 6/27/2013
It was good. I liked it
Diosa Luna chapter 20 . 6/12/2013
:3 aww que hermosa historia. Me encanto.
Agentofchaos101 chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
I would just like to say that this is my all time favorite Snape/hermione fic. Ever. Words cant even express how AMAZING this fic was! it was well paced, the writing is fantastic and the relationship between the two is surprisingly realistic and is truly phenominal! I really got so absorbed while reading this it was literaly impossible to pull away! Thank you so much for this and keep writing! :)
riverrat chapter 20 . 5/7/2013
One of the most beautiful stories I have read here.
Now on to the sequel.
riverrat chapter 12 . 5/7/2013
Very smooth Amory, very smooth. It is about time those two are coming together.
Darian D chapter 20 . 2/18/2013
Wonderfully written :) kept me up for hours wondering what would happen next I love how you unlike others put in how they came to be. :) I enjoyed it very much.
angeleyes7084 chapter 20 . 12/4/2012
Loved it
never you mind chapter 20 . 10/5/2012
absolutly brilliant!
Lady Memory chapter 20 . 9/26/2012
May I repeat again how beautiful this story is and then bow to you in admiration?
Thank you very very much for writing it.
Felix02 chapter 20 . 7/29/2012
A very sweet story. Thank you for sharing it with us.
Annie C chapter 20 . 7/13/2012
I can't even put into words how much I enjoyed this fanfic! Everything about it was perfect- the characters, the pacing, the elegance of your writing style!

I loved that you didn't shy away from the cannon description of Snape (as so many fanfic authors do) and instead REMINDED the reader of his greasy hair and bad teeth; it was refreshing to see Hermione acknowledge these traits and look beyond them.

And, I may be an old-fashioned prude, but I also appreciated their abstinence before being married; seriously, I have NEVER seen that in an HP fanfic. EVER.

So looking forward to reading more of your stories!
922 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »