Reviews for Everything I've ever done
Fraulein Takoor chapter 20 . 6/30/2013
That was really a nice story! Liked it!
Fraulein Takoor chapter 14 . 6/29/2013
It was a sweet scene ;-)
Aisha04 chapter 20 . 6/27/2013
It was good. I liked it
Diosa Luna chapter 20 . 6/12/2013
:3 aww que hermosa historia. Me encanto.
Agentofchaos101 chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
I would just like to say that this is my all time favorite Snape/hermione fic. Ever. Words cant even express how AMAZING this fic was! it was well paced, the writing is fantastic and the relationship between the two is surprisingly realistic and is truly phenominal! I really got so absorbed while reading this it was literaly impossible to pull away! Thank you so much for this and keep writing! :)
riverrat chapter 20 . 5/7/2013
One of the most beautiful stories I have read here.
Now on to the sequel.
riverrat chapter 12 . 5/7/2013
Very smooth Amory, very smooth. It is about time those two are coming together.
Darian D chapter 20 . 2/18/2013
Wonderfully written :) kept me up for hours wondering what would happen next I love how you unlike others put in how they came to be. :) I enjoyed it very much.
angeleyes7084 chapter 20 . 12/4/2012
Loved it
never you mind chapter 20 . 10/5/2012
absolutly brilliant!
Lady Memory chapter 20 . 9/26/2012
May I repeat again how beautiful this story is and then bow to you in admiration?
Thank you very very much for writing it.
Felix02 chapter 20 . 7/29/2012
A very sweet story. Thank you for sharing it with us.
Annie C chapter 20 . 7/13/2012
I can't even put into words how much I enjoyed this fanfic! Everything about it was perfect- the characters, the pacing, the elegance of your writing style!

I loved that you didn't shy away from the cannon description of Snape (as so many fanfic authors do) and instead REMINDED the reader of his greasy hair and bad teeth; it was refreshing to see Hermione acknowledge these traits and look beyond them.

And, I may be an old-fashioned prude, but I also appreciated their abstinence before being married; seriously, I have NEVER seen that in an HP fanfic. EVER.

So looking forward to reading more of your stories!
Debate4life chapter 19 . 7/4/2012
I liked the story. I think it'd have been nice to see more of the good times as well as the drama. It was hard at some points in the story to understand why exactly Hermione liked him at all. Otherwise, though, it was good.
kittyperry chapter 20 . 6/12/2012
I loved re-reading this story. You're version of Severus and Hermione here was lovely. I enjoyed seeing Minerva find love too. Bravo.
920 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »