Reviews for Everything I've ever done
bluefirefly5 chapter 2 . 9/7/2013
Severus definitely is a git so far. But perhaps it's a case of miscommunication between them both?
Deritine chapter 18 . 8/25/2013
Ah, here's the party scene. The flashback situation had be a bit confused.

Also I'm fairly certain they kissed at least twice in this chapter. But. It's not totally clear. If maybe you could even have some mention of lips or something, that would be helpful. Being so vague I'm like: "she'd let him pull her, soft and warm and willing" does this mean that they hugged a bunch? Maybe! And that it wasn't mutual is a bit surprising, too. I would think that Hermione might have more self-confidence at this point, being more bold in general, the younger party, more lucky in love (3 boyfriends at this point). Either that or a bit more of how Snape's decided to steel himself to take the plunge perhaps, though the comment about his longing and determination was good.
Deritine chapter 17 . 8/25/2013
I was expecting there to be more details about this 'black clad guest' coming in, but then it skips next chapter. What happened?

Also you're totally failing the Bechdel test lol. Well, no one is talking about anything other than relationships, I guess (during 'screen time' though other conversations are mentioned).
Melissa72 chapter 19 . 8/13/2013
Yay! I think this is my second time reading this fic. Thank you for sharing the gift God gave you with us. Super glad that there was no lust-sex and that they waited until marriage. Liked the epi too!

Fav part? Just the small touches and glances from Severus...seeing him crack for her makes my day:) God bless you always
Emma Rose chapter 3 . 7/10/2013
The Queen's "Annus Horribilis" Speech was given on November 24th, 1992, and was not her Christmas Speech.
Fraulein Takoor chapter 20 . 6/30/2013
That was really a nice story! Liked it!
Fraulein Takoor chapter 14 . 6/29/2013
It was a sweet scene ;-)
Aisha04 chapter 20 . 6/27/2013
It was good. I liked it
Diosa Luna chapter 20 . 6/12/2013
:3 aww que hermosa historia. Me encanto.
Agentofchaos101 chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
I would just like to say that this is my all time favorite Snape/hermione fic. Ever. Words cant even express how AMAZING this fic was! it was well paced, the writing is fantastic and the relationship between the two is surprisingly realistic and is truly phenominal! I really got so absorbed while reading this it was literaly impossible to pull away! Thank you so much for this and keep writing! :)
riverrat chapter 20 . 5/7/2013
One of the most beautiful stories I have read here.
Now on to the sequel.
riverrat chapter 12 . 5/7/2013
Very smooth Amory, very smooth. It is about time those two are coming together.
Darian D chapter 20 . 2/18/2013
Wonderfully written :) kept me up for hours wondering what would happen next I love how you unlike others put in how they came to be. :) I enjoyed it very much.
angeleyes7084 chapter 20 . 12/4/2012