Reviews for Everything I've ever done
Natsuyori chapter 2 . 10/31/2004
Excellent! I hope u update soon!
Tabari Avaren chapter 2 . 10/31/2004
Heh. I got mentioned.

I'm more than willing to read characterizations I don't quite agree with - and it makes a little more sense having read this second chapter. I suppose I can see Hermione taking the old insults as part and parcel with discrimination.

I certainly enjoyed the second chapter. I take it this is a summer job while Hermione tries to find better work? She clearly has great academic aptitude, and I see her going on to pursue a more lofty career than that of a shopgirl.
Imhilien chapter 2 . 10/29/2004
This is a good story so far and I hope you continue soon - both Severus and Hermione come across as being in character.
Beware the Noble Heart chapter 2 . 10/29/2004
I know it'slame to leave a boring review, but all i wanted to say was, "woohoo! Hehe, yay!" I know one word and two sounds… sorry.

greeky
sweetdreams chapter 2 . 10/29/2004
yes! excellent portrayal of snape! can't wait for more chapters. aloha, mele
Kismet0116 chapter 2 . 10/29/2004
Another very good chapter. I liked their give and take very much. It will be interesting to see if he shows up when he knows she'll be working now.
sallene chapter 2 . 10/29/2004
I'm really enjoying this story so far. I hope to read more soon.

I think you're doing very well with keeping the two in character. Great job!
JasperPress77 chapter 2 . 10/29/2004
That was lovely! The beginning was tense and full of little snipes at each other, but the end had a touch of heartwarming. Wonderfully done!
amura chapter 2 . 10/29/2004
yay, you've continued it! i'm so glad, since it's such a great story. very well done :)

and the way snape keeps bantering with hermoine, i'd say he actually -enjoys- it...a bit too much. :p ah, but what fun! hehe

keep it up!
Nore chapter 2 . 10/29/2004
I love it! Harsh words and apologyies, a wonderfull mix! Great really!
cecelle chapter 2 . 10/29/2004
I liked all the alliterations before the greasy git parts, as well as the details of the surroundings. Wonderful setting. I think my favorite line was

“Like you, I aim for excellence,
Backroads chapter 2 . 10/29/2004
No, Hermione never would properly belong in her parents' world, would she? It's the curse of people like her. Even if she wasn't a witch...

“Yet the harder one fights for something the more one values it,
superpan chapter 2 . 10/29/2004
still very good, but try not make the turnaround from mutual dislike to like too quickly . I like your description of magical potions ingredients. your characterizations are good too. Thanks for update!
AngelApple1 chapter 2 . 10/29/2004
So glad to see that you continued, and what a perfect way to do so.

Keep up the good work, hope to see an update soon.

AA
Pathatlon chapter 2 . 10/29/2004
Continue, but try and make Hermione hard to get. The man has insulted her, and I don't see how a single pology can change everything. CONTINUE!
932 | « Prev Page 1 .. 51 58 59 60 61 62 .. Last Next »