Reviews for Everything I've ever done
A Perfect Lie chapter 4 . 11/4/2004
*chuckle* not nearly as bad as I had anticipated.

Update soon!

Little Tigger chapter 4 . 11/4/2004

"Yet she was that cheeky chatterbox child no longer and she was trying to change."

I'm not convinced. It still seems to me that she intends for him to be the one doing to changing... She was both extremely cheeky and chatterboxy here!

Well done, great Snape, as always! I'm glad he told her off. Excellent work too, giving his view of all those potions classes (the toad and fireworks).
Tabitha78 chapter 3 . 11/3/2004
Oh, I am rollin' with laughter here! hahahah! rofl! Your wit is fantastic. And you really know your Severus. *wink*

I think part of it too, is the difference in reading so many works by younger people, compared to reading this, written by an adult. You have a very different flair, and an understanding that sometimes younger writers have not quite gotten the experience to know how to write. I look forward to reading more of this story, and more of your other stories!

(I, too, am an old one. LOL.. ugh, really, my birthday is Saturday, and I'll be 42... but I love fanfic :-) )
Tabitha78 chapter 2 . 11/3/2004
hahah! I absolutely LOVED your alliterations. I giggled every time I came to a new one! hahahah! Great job. :)
Artemis MoonClaw chapter 3 . 11/2/2004
Oh damn. Oh my... Well, continue!
Talon McGreggor chapter 3 . 11/1/2004
Excellent read!

I would think Hermione would be able to read Snape better, but then, that thought is probably in my head from reading too many other fics where her character is slightly distorted!

I really want to see what happens to Hermione.

I think her little thing with insults and the alphabet is actually kind of endearing. Oh, and you have Snape in character- bravissimo!

I'll be looking for more!

Wolfhowl chapter 3 . 11/1/2004
This is a very Cute Story! keep up the good work and keep it going!
Little Tigger chapter 3 . 11/1/2004
It's great to see Granger be on the other end of this for once. Usually she's the one everyone uses to "explain" reality to the rest of the characters!

Perhaps she will wisely apologize before he lays into her? I'm dying to see how you treat that! With any luck it will be quite snarky!

As she knows she's in wrong here (finally) perhaps this encounter will actually change her character?

Thanks! Wonderfully done!

Rosie chapter 3 . 11/1/2004
More please.
Backroads chapter 3 . 11/1/2004
Ugh, poor Hermione...

Sorry I can't give you a better review, but I just got out of class and can't think straight.
A Perfect Lie chapter 3 . 11/1/2004
Hehe...oh god...can't wait to see how that meeting goes.
Dazzleberry chapter 3 . 11/1/2004
I love the way you characterized Hermione's parents. I think I have very clear pictures of them after that brief encounter.

And I LOVE the backhanded compliments. I can see Snape saying/writing those things
Tabari Avaren chapter 3 . 11/1/2004
Nice chapter. Yes, I can see Hermione squirming through that meeting with Snape - and, dear me, she's going to have to do some apologizing.

Just one note - The nickname "Mya." Now, I can possibly see it used by her father, as long as it isn't used by anyone else; these nicknames for Hermione are all pure fanon, and it's anyone's guess as to what her pet name is. As long as we don't see Harry or Ron (or, heavens forbid, Snape) calling her Mya, no problem, but be wary - things like these smell of badfic.
sallene chapter 3 . 11/1/2004
I enjoyed this chapter a lot. LOL Yes, I'm afraid Hermione will have quite the irate Potions Master to deal with on their meeting, but then again, maybe I'm wrong.

Still, it seems that he's most impressed by here.
JasperPress77 chapter 3 . 11/1/2004
That was good, it made me smile :-) I can't wait to see how their meeting goes.
952 | « Prev Page 1 .. 51 58 59 60 61 62 63 .. Last Next »