Reviews for Everything I've ever done
Natsuyori chapter 4 . 11/6/2004
Great! Keep it up!
wallyflower chapter 4 . 11/6/2004
Oh, I wish I'd read this sooner :)
TresOrleans chapter 4 . 11/5/2004
Oh I do so like the direction in which this story is moving. Please, please continue.
Tabari Avaren chapter 4 . 11/5/2004
Again, very nice. I've been enjoying this story thoroughly. There were a few more grammatical errors this time, however:

“Yes, she’s cheating. The act of assisting someone to gain extra marks through dishonestly passing off another’s work as his own.
Cyranothe2nd chapter 4 . 11/5/2004
I haven't reviewed this yet. Bad me!

I love how you write Snape, I've read everything you've posted (and made hardcopies too), love you love you love you.

As another older-than-teen fanfic writer, it's nice to see I'm not alone in my obsessions!

~J
Beth chapter 4 . 11/5/2004
This is absolutely hysterical. If anyone hits Snarky Snape on the head, it's you!
JasperPress77 chapter 4 . 11/5/2004
That was an interesting chat...Severus is very acidic isn't he. I hope to read more soon :-)
szara chapter 4 . 11/5/2004
"Herman chewed on her lower lip", lol.

Apart from that funny little mistake, I love your story. I can almost see the sparks fly. Snape is totally in character, more so than in any other fic Ive ever read (believe me, thats saying something). Please update soon.
Hannah chapter 4 . 11/5/2004
Wow! Great! Love it! I think I've run out of exclamation marks now... :-) But seriously, it's a really good story, hope you continue soon.
Kismet0116 chapter 4 . 11/5/2004
Hrm, attempting to put the past behind him is a significant step forward for Snape, I think. Very nicely done.
Arsinoe de Blassenville chapter 4 . 11/5/2004
Great fun! Bull-in-a-china shop is an apt description of Hermione. So earnest, so determined to express her opinions. She's so gloriously gauche! This is a very good presentation of how those two individuals would actually interact. They really are oil and water!
LushBaby chapter 4 . 11/5/2004
Well, I glad that you have written Snape as snarky and sarcastic as JKR, and that you're not rushing things. Keep up the good work and I hope to see more of this fic soon.
sallene chapter 4 . 11/4/2004
Great update.

I love that Snape is so in character. He seems to be trying to accept her as an adult more, but I enjoy the snarkiness for now.

Hmm. Hermione seems to be seeking some serious approval. Wonder why?
A Perfect Lie chapter 4 . 11/4/2004
*chuckle* not nearly as bad as I had anticipated.

Update soon!

Lie.
Little Tigger chapter 4 . 11/4/2004
LOL~

"Yet she was that cheeky chatterbox child no longer and she was trying to change."

I'm not convinced. It still seems to me that she intends for him to be the one doing to changing... She was both extremely cheeky and chatterboxy here!

Well done, great Snape, as always! I'm glad he told her off. Excellent work too, giving his view of all those potions classes (the toad and fireworks).
965 | « Prev Page 1 .. 51 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 .. Last Next »