Reviews for Everything I've ever done
JasperPress77 chapter 2 . 10/29/2004
That was lovely! The beginning was tense and full of little snipes at each other, but the end had a touch of heartwarming. Wonderfully done!
amura chapter 2 . 10/29/2004
yay, you've continued it! i'm so glad, since it's such a great story. very well done :)

and the way snape keeps bantering with hermoine, i'd say he actually -enjoys- it...a bit too much. :p ah, but what fun! hehe

keep it up!
Nore chapter 2 . 10/29/2004
I love it! Harsh words and apologyies, a wonderfull mix! Great really!
cecelle chapter 2 . 10/29/2004
I liked all the alliterations before the greasy git parts, as well as the details of the surroundings. Wonderful setting. I think my favorite line was

“Like you, I aim for excellence,
Backroads chapter 2 . 10/29/2004
No, Hermione never would properly belong in her parents' world, would she? It's the curse of people like her. Even if she wasn't a witch...

“Yet the harder one fights for something the more one values it,
superpan chapter 2 . 10/29/2004
still very good, but try not make the turnaround from mutual dislike to like too quickly . I like your description of magical potions ingredients. your characterizations are good too. Thanks for update!
AngelApple1 chapter 2 . 10/29/2004
So glad to see that you continued, and what a perfect way to do so.

Keep up the good work, hope to see an update soon.

AA
Pathatlon chapter 2 . 10/29/2004
Continue, but try and make Hermione hard to get. The man has insulted her, and I don't see how a single pology can change everything. CONTINUE!
Little Tigger chapter 2 . 10/28/2004
Quite lovely~

I appreciated the potion indgredient detail. You've done a beautiful job with the setting. And have a marvelous tone for Master Snape.

LT
Tabari Avaren chapter 1 . 10/27/2004
Yes. PLEASE continue.

A few points - your characterization is still good, but Hermione comes off as too whiny. Is she so likely to remember a bit of slander from the age of fourteen? Yes, it was humiliating, and I can see her bringing it up in this situation, but I think the tears are exaggerated - Hermione's tough. She never cried when Pansy and co. insulted her appearance, and she's (evidently) no longer a young teen, to whom appearance is all. By now, she's a young woman, and is unlikely to get quite so worked up over it. I can accept your treatment of her reactions in context, but it feels a little less steady.

Snape, as usual, is flawless.
JaxB4 chapter 1 . 10/27/2004
Definitely continue, I see a lot of potential with this story. I would like to see them meet again and what could come from that. Nice job!
Backroads chapter 1 . 10/27/2004
Ooh...I must confess, Hermione deserved what Snape said to her about prejudice.
Kismet0116 chapter 1 . 10/27/2004
I loved how you wrote that scene. Snape was so very perfect in it. I would love to see how you envision any future meetings between them. Please do continue.
superpan chapter 1 . 10/27/2004
TBC? yes, please.
Arsinoe de Blassenville chapter 1 . 10/27/2004
What a good story! I love Snape's perceptiveness, and flinty responses to her "apology." You (through Snape) make excellent points. You have him speak of her air of entitlement. That's very true, and it's interesting that you bring it up, when so many lesser authors use such a scene as c a convenient springboard to immediate, swoony romance.

Of course, you may too, but the road, I trust, might be somewhat longer and rockier!

Well done!