Reviews for Saving Iris
neffa chapter 14 . 5/11
1. i have an oc who becomes the new potions master so this fic has me all giddy with ideas
2. I LOVE THE IDEA OF TONKS/OLIVER/IRIS FRIENDSHIP WOW
3. idk what the third thing was but i love this
neffa chapter 12 . 5/11
ugh the interactions between oliver and iris are so cute that i cant sit still
neffa chapter 11 . 5/11
i always have a hard time reading and enjoying my own fics, but you know that silly giddy feeling when you read a new story for the first time and you absolutely love something about it? girl talk with mcgonagall is making me grin like an absolute dork right now lmao.
neffa chapter 10 . 5/11
predictions, or at least things i’m hoping fori would genuinely like to see Iris interact with the sorting hat. i just really want to know what house she would be in lol.
-someone trying to disarm her in a duel. maybe a certain blonde haired asshole. hehehehe i might even feel bad for him. (but not much.)
neffa chapter 8 . 5/11
hehehehe i love wood and i love the way you characterized his mum bc i see her in exactly the same way
neffa chapter 6 . 5/11
my best friend is OBSESSED with outlander and the little reference to that made me laugh
neffa chapter 5 . 5/10
so. i have an incredibly bad case of insomnia and often end up on ffnet at 2 am. like right now.

i usually read fred and george fic tbh but i saw this while browsing and figured i’d give it a shot, and now i’m hooked. expect a slew of reviews, mostly me screeching.
kayluvsall chapter 6 . 8/30/2017
Yo, I got that book reference. It's Outlander and I'm so excited for it to come back in September.
MrsH chapter 24 . 6/17/2017
Excellent story, told nearly perfectly. I say "nearly" only because I wanted more. That's a compliment, as I am usually the one saying, "You need an editor." But you either had a good one or didn't need one, as this one was just right.

I loved Iris, and Dumbledore's evasions, and the interaction between Harry and Iris. I especially liked that you left out all the usual drivel about the horcruxes and pages and pages of stuff from the Rowling books - we all know that, and we know what happened, and you handled it perfectly balancing your new characters and plot points with cannon.

Can't wait to read more of your work. Thank you so much for sharing.
Meester Lee chapter 24 . 5/27/2017
Bravo! Well done!
jekl chapter 7 . 12/10/2004
so lucious made her a death-eater i onder how she is going to react to draco. please update soon.
jekl chapter 6 . 12/7/2004
so many questions-this story has such a good plot. what did lucious do? what was the mark th

ey looked for? when are you going to update?
Stormwriter chapter 1 . 12/3/2004
This is a great story I don't know why you havn't gotten any reviews. I'm glad that you brought Sirius back to life ( I nearly cried when he died). Anyways...great story, can't wait for you to update!