Reviews for Living with Danger
Desdeluna chapter 7 . 5/5
Hey, I was just wondering, who ends up with Hermione? I'm really just curious, but I'm crossing my fingers with her and draco. I'm a major and die hard DRAMIONE fan! But even if they aren't the endgame, I'd still read this amazing story!
ivyastrea45 chapter 1 . 4/28
WAIT NO OMFG I READ THIS ONCE AGES AGO AND WAS LOOKING FOR IT THEN SOMEONE RECOMMENDED IT TO ME THIS WAS LIKE MY FAVOURITE STORY
Ez chapter 13 . 4/24
contactbibliophile chapter 1 . 4/17
OMG THIS IS SO GOOD.
sawantpurva31 chapter 50 . 4/12
Hii
I loved your writing style and the way that you always seemed to know where the story was going, because of that, I was able to get lost in it.
Lovely fanfiction, and I'm going to read the sequels now!
Thank you for writing this!
Sounds like a good schedule for me...LMAO
love4HP chapter 8 . 4/10
Does that sound like someone worthy of being husband or bf? If any girl falls in love with a boy who not only berates her, does not understand her or leaves his friends at the slightest trouble, does not support her dreams, then that girl is big time FOOL. It was always Harry and Hermione who acted like best friends and lovers, partners. I would have enjoyed this story but for your stupid idea to make Harmony siblings. Bull shit.
love4HP chapter 7 . 4/10
Whoever thinks Harry and Hermione act like brother and sister are idiots. Siblings fight and make up, disagree and support like Ron and Hermione do. If anything it's Ron and Hermione who act like siblings. All those fantasy stories of opposites attract are not only bull shit but also don't apply for Ron and Hermione. Ron is a jerk who never understood nor supported Hermione, does that sound like someone wprthy
As a long returning reader in 2021 there's something profoundly funny about Harry and Meghan, the interracial american-british pair who fled harassment in the uk to live in the US for a bit. How prescient of you. ;)
Thank you so so much, lovely author! This book is phenomenal and wonderful, and has exceeded all of my expectations and more. I find it so perfectly perfect that Dudley is a wizard, after all that Vernon and Petunia have done to Harry. I think Dudley could even become friends with the cubs one day.. w I love this book so much 3
Dang, every time I think the next chapter will be the last, I am proven otherwise. Impressive indeed
Hugs to you too, lovely author!
Dumbledore, you great old wizard, always meddling. Tut tut, Minerva's right to be mad
My heart is just about ready to burst out of my chest with happiness from this chapter. It actually kind of hearts. I hope my heart doesn't stop beating. At least if I die now, I'll die happily knowing Sirius, Danger, Neenie, Harry, Aletha, and Remus are happily hidden, safe and sound and finally home. 3
I'm pretty sure my own smile had split my face in half and I'll have permanent smile lines after this...
3,983 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »