Reviews for Living with Danger
Cynikalkat chapter 50 . 7/10
Omg this is so good!
demonicKitsune2 chapter 18 . 6/27
I bet more than anything the last vision/riddle/prophesy(?) was about Draco (and maybe Meghan?)
Chantal chapter 1 . 6/26
I first read this series back in 2010, and have read it through again once since then. Now, 8 years later, having just finished re-reading JK Rowling's version of events, i return to read it again.
No word of a lie, i prefer this series to the original. The entire time i was reading the "canon" books, i kept comparing them to the way things unfold in this version. I rushed through reading the books, knowing that as soon as i finished the original books i would be able to re-read this.
I cannot wait to dive into the Dangerverse once again!
sammycase22 chapter 50 . 6/21
i don't know if i reviewed this story before as a guest or not but i really like your story i have read it many times and for me to do that as well as review it specially as it an au is very rare
Stina Leffel chapter 1 . 6/4
Lovely beginning! Danger's prophesy was the most skillfully written poetry I have seen in fanfiction. I really look forward to reading about Remus and the Grangers raising Harry, I've been looking for such a story. Thank you for writing!
Nightandstardust chapter 1 . 6/1
I just wanted to say that I love your writing. This is my third read-through of the Dangerverse and it’s something that I’ll probably always come back to. I have loved every moment of it and I always wish that it would never end. Thank you for all the laughter and tears.
Esmereilda chapter 22 . 5/28
my guess is a certain frog-faced woman on the fudge's coattails
Esmereilda chapter 20 . 5/28
yay I was right ab the flower and the light v
NZGirl24 chapter 50 . 5/26
I've just come across this story and I love it, I couldn't put my phone down.
I’m not sure if you even look at this anymore and you’re probably surprised that people still read this but I’m here to say this series is one of my favorites. There are few stories I come back and read often and your Dangerverse is one of the ones that I return to consistently. Thank you for this wonderfully written tale. I’ve recommended it to some of my friends.
NightshadeDawn chapter 50 . 5/25
I came upon this story by happy chance not even three days ago, I believe now. And I have not been able to get enough of this. I laughed, felt like crying, and grinned like an idiot throughout the entirety of this story. You're truly a well written author and I wish I had found this before to read, or perhaps I do not or else I'd had to have endured the agonizing wait for each chapter to come out. I'll leave you now, and though this was published several years ago now, I'm quite happy to have found this wonderful piece of art. Thank you for being such a good writer.
the-cari-moose chapter 50 . 5/12
I finally fell asleep from exhaustion at 6:30 this morning after reading non-stop through the night. You’re amazing! Can’t wait to read what happens next... although I really hope you deal with Lockhart soon the ponce.
the-cari-moose chapter 44 . 5/12
Holy fudge. Footsie fudge. You are an incredible writer, I love you.
the-cari-moose chapter 43 . 5/12
ahhhhhhg this is excruciating!
the-cari-moose chapter 42 . 5/12
Well... it looks like “Living without Danger” is going to become literal.
3,749 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »