Reviews for Living with Danger
julschristine975 chapter 50 . 4/10
I really enjoyed your story. It's very unique and creative. Thanks so much.
Sefera chapter 1 . 2/27
I love the prophecy in the first chapter! One of the best I’ve ever seen!
fxfa04 chapter 16 . 2/3
This story is great, but the curse for the Dursleys was not necessary, it's "too much"
I read this way back when it was first coming out, and now here I am in my 30s with two kids of my own. The emotions that your work evokes stands true and your portrayal of toddlers is accurate. Every few years I've come back to re-read this series, and this is the first time I've read it with kids of my own. My eyes definitely got a little watery reading the scene where Sirius is describing the first time he met Harry to Harry.
-emikae
(Posting anon bc I've already reviewed this chapter)
LorenzoRLima chapter 15 . 1/22
OMG I love you writing so damn much. Good Night and Brazil sends love
LorenzoRLima chapter 1 . 1/21
This fic was published when i was 1, now i'm turning 19 next month. Why i said that? Cause you writing is so, so good, and i can't even imagine why did you have to do to make a fic without knowing how the franchise would end. I'm so exciting to read your complete work. A hug and a kiss from Rio Grande do Sul, Brasil.
ShineX chapter 14 . 1/12
So how did she get Dumbledore into a dream? Also why is she connected to the point of telepathy even when her magic isn't actively working on Remus?
ShineX chapter 13 . 1/12
So you're making Malfoy senior more evil than he normally is? Not sure I see the point, but ok.
ShineX chapter 12 . 1/12
I thought Teddy was canon, what's this about Lupin not being able to have children?
ShineX chapter 11 . 1/12
Very nicely done :)
ShineX chapter 7 . 1/12
Yeah alright, good job :)
ShineX chapter 6 . 1/12
You realize children at that age are much more a reflection of their parents then themselves when it comes to their behavior right? Ah well, nicely done regardless.
ShineX chapter 5 . 1/12
While the idea of her being able to tame his mind like that is acceptable in an au her friend not freaking out initially at how stupid Danger seemingly was to go into the house of a presently shifted werewolf like that is quite odd.
ShineX chapter 3 . 1/12
I like the setup mostly, but I admit a few complaints. The all encompassing knowledge for her over the Marauders is a bit much, and the 'latent magic' thing bringing her to full witch is too much. I can ignore the knowledge thing, especially considering her dreams explanation, but I wish you'd kept the latent magic just to the prophetic dreams. Hell, having her have dreams all her life but not enough magic to actually use a wand would've been rather cool to.
Oh well, overall the story is interesting enough to ignore the annoyances. :)
Chouch chapter 28 . 12/27/2021
Hello!
I recently refound this fic, which I remember reading in middle school when it was new. I still love it and it's a lot of fun remembering those half forgotten details and everything.
I enjoy how well you pieced it together and the hints dropped throughout, both for the reader and the characters.
Hope you are doing well,
Kate