Reviews for Living with Danger
I have a feeling I'm going to have to stop reading this amazing story soon since I can't stand Ron and I have a feeling his character is going t be sickeningly worshiped and, sorry, but he's just not worth Hermione.
It's sad these particular witches and wizards don't have SHRINKING CHARMS...
(Well, to be fair, "Danger" really is a stupid name, but it's ok as a nickname, and since it's not the character's actual name, fuck them.)
I really want to read the next part/sequel, only, I cannot stand even a mere HINT of Hermione/Ron. It's just disgusting.
None...I like Severus. So there.
Awww, she didn't have to go and off herself now did she?
OH, gag - no, just no. Harry and Hermione need to be together! At the VERY least, NO RON. NO RON EVER. Ugh, do NOT saddle Hermione with Ron or Harry with Ginny. No. Just no. Gross.

Shouldn't they be going through and marking out passages that have come true, adding notes to the parts they've figured out but haven't yet, and circling to keep up with parts that haven't come true yet that they don't know yet?
babymoosh101 chapter 27 . 8/29
About the latin thing, his name actually means severe... SORRY I'M JUST A PERFECTIONIST
MotekElm chapter 50 . 8/20
nice HP AU. this first story deals with the Marauder's and Harry/Hermione et Al from age 2 until they go to Hogwarts. well written. pg.
MotekElm chapter 20 . 8/19
great chapter
DaChickenyOne chapter 22 . 8/12
Twas the evil Umbridge, notorious for sending detectors after good guys...
DaChickenyOne chapter 16 . 8/12
Ursinus!? URSINUS!?
*faints*
Bronze chapter 1 . 8/10
If you're reading this I really liked what I've read of it. Unfortunately, my computer seems to be of a different opinion. Twice I've started this and twice my computer deleted it. Maybe this time things'll go right and I'll get to finish it and move on to the rest of the Danger Verse. Well, that's the plan anyways.
Cynikalkat chapter 50 . 7/10
Omg this is so good!
demonicKitsune2 chapter 18 . 6/27
I bet more than anything the last vision/riddle/prophesy(?) was about Draco (and maybe Meghan?)
3,762 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »