Reviews for Living with Danger
Mitaya chapter 20 . 7/15
You asked "what do you think?". I think Narcissa BLACK just broke my damn heart.
I know it's been almost 20 years since you wrote this and this is not cannon but Remus as an Alpha please Harry at 2 years old would make a better Alpha then Remus.
Molly Weasley is a self righteous hypocrite. She is the one that has been harbouring a criminal for 9 years, in her child's bedroom no less. But no, let's not look too closely at that situation, let's all keep blaming the victim. Rowling's good at that, after all.
Bad, bad Sirius Black. He told her a nasty little fib.
lilbadwolf9 chapter 42 . 4/28
i know you wrote this before Deathly allows came out. I find it neat that this is very similar to when Harry is mostly dead and speaks with Dumbledore at Kings Crossing. Great stories so far. I love your unique take on it.
odonnellzoo99 chapter 50 . 4/13
What a great story. I can’t believe I didn’t find it until now. I’m headed straight to LwoD now.
EZChunka chapter 2 . 4/13
No idea how I've not read this before, but this is an outstanding start! Drew immediately.
odonnellzoo99 chapter 46 . 4/12
Great courtroom scene.
TuxedoMac chapter 50 . 4/12
Okay so I know this story is long since been done and whatnot but it's all deserves a review. I liked it I really did because you took what seemed an interesting turn very from the beginning. You created new homes for a number of the characters you changed up histories a little bit here and there and I think you even made some of the characters a better people. Now I say that as people they're yeah they're not people their characters no still it makes them seem more human and more relatable and makes for a better story. I know at times I was sad and I was angry and I was like no I don't want this to happen but I'm not the writer you are and you took us on a journey that had its ups and downs and its trials and it wasn't all given but it wasn't all hard. Now though I will take a moment to catch up on some of the other stories I'm reading I will continue on with the next one in the line and more than likely what comes thereafter. The only thing I can say is I hope they are the gem that this story was. I thank you and I well that's all I got to say you have a good one.

TuxedoMac
odonnellzoo99 chapter 41 . 4/12
I’m not sure how you’ve created so much tense with the prophecies giving future knowledge and announced sequels, but you have.
The taunting is uncalled for. Really funny, though.
odonnellzoo99 chapter 2 . 4/10
I have boy/girl twins that just turned 15. The high chair scene with the dry cereal food fight was giving me flashbacks. My flashbacks have as much goldfish crackers as cereal.
Any prize for being the 1000th person to identify Neenie as Hermione?
odonnellzoo99 chapter 1 . 4/10
A very promising start and with alix33 leaving positive reviews along the way, I expect it continue to be good.
I’m not near as good as she is about leaving reviews every chapter on a Completed story, but I’ll try to leave a few more before we reach chapter 50.
alix33 chapter 50 . 3/12
AW! at whatever James nad Lily wrote in that letter that made Harry cry.
LOL at Draco's reaction to "were you raised by wolves?" in Madam Malkin's.
Well done, Meghan, at finding Trevor for Neville, meeting Neville and now having Nevile as a penpal.
alix33 chapter 49 . 3/12
I like how each cub graviated to something that interested each of them.
I am distraught that Harryu could not buy all of the apothecary's live snakes.
LOL at the still only ever allegedly grownupDursleys having just been hoist with their own petard about Harry's unnaturalness and freakishness when Dudley got his Hogwarts letter.
"time-consuming" needed a hyphen.
alix33 chapter 46 . 3/11
Yay!
alix33 chapter 42 . 3/11
This celestial or otherwordly gang is sneaky.
4,178 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »