Reviews for Love from the Flames
Kichi Hisaki chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
It's like a cheesy french romance... I love it!
SilentOmega12e chapter 1 . 1/13/2007
Nice! Make more chapters! whats next for our heros?
Silver-Angel-Wings chapter 1 . 2/10/2006
Aww. I think this is so cute.
Mistress of Muses chapter 1 . 4/25/2005
I like the pairing, and you actually made me feel bad for Shana, who I mostly don't care for. It was a very sweet fic. Nice!
AikoRosePetals chapter 1 . 4/22/2005
I know this hasn't been posted in a long time, but I was just looking for some good LoD fanfiction...and I found it!

8.8 OMG. That's so sad...only because I know that Lavitz and Dart can't be together forever because...well, most people know already if they read this, but I don't wanna spoil. _

It's very well written! And I never did think of any pairings (except Dart x Rose kinda...) but I think I like Lavitz x Dart mainly because of what happens in the game (*sniff*) and how you wrote this.

Interesting way to end it too! Awesome!
Despondent Dreamer chapter 1 . 1/2/2005
Oh, wow, for a second there I was like, 'wtf? A glistening tear?' but then it hit me, and wow. That's...a very spiffy way to end it.

Well, lesse...Usually I'm not one for fluff, but I can't pass up on this pairing. I haven't finished the game, personally, but I have gotten past Lavitz's death(I almost cried; he's my favorite character XD), and that really got me irritated. I mean, I think that Dart and Lavitz make a great pair. Which...I'm sure you could...tell...from my review so far. o.o;

Well, let's see. I think you overexaggerated some stuff, like Dart shaking 'n all, but that's alright. Well...it probably could've been drawn out a little bit longer, but considering you got your point across fine enough is good enough for me.

Some of the dialogue seemed kinda cheesy, but that's okay, 'cause it's obvious that you were going more towards fluff than anything else. Like, it seemed really out of character, when Dart said, "Oh, Lavitz," because Dart doesn't seem like he'd EVER say 'Oh, so-and-so!' But...Like I said, that's fine. Just, you might want to make some or your dialogue a bit more discreet, and the switching of focus between your characters flow a little better.

Anyway, good job, and...uh...stuffs. Yeah. :D

-May the spoofs guide you-

Mouse