Reviews for Failed
kokoronagomu chapter 3 . 6/15/2009
wonderful characterization! interesting that one would not think of a cat being protective- but they are! one thinks you are a 'cat person' *shakes head affirmatively*

i loved how it ended with the threat of retaliation.

skips off to read more of your work- AHH! 'rurouni kenshin' *\o/*dances*\o/*

delighted,

ginny
Unbidden-Angel chapter 3 . 11/14/2008
I really loved it!
Ms. Zeal chapter 3 . 3/15/2008
Hey, Kellen!

Very nice! I love this story! You kept the characters very much in-character, what with Inuyasha willing to sacrifice himself in order to allow Kirara to fight freely and protect the others, and also with Kirara not being able to accept that. Nice fluff (can a very action-y battle scene be considered fluff?) It seemed a bit odd that it took the others so long to get there, but I suppose that Kirara could have been able to smell and hear them long before they reached them. Although, Sango was close enough to throw the Hiriakotsu (I'm sorry, I don't know how to spell it) and hit the hawk. Why didn't she throw it at the bear? Was she worried she would hit Kirara? Although, it seemed like she came very close to doing so when she threw it at the hawk... Ah, well, I like it better with Kirara and Inuyasha taking care of the problem before the others arrived. It shows that they aren't helpless (although Inuyasha came close) without the others and that's always nice. It just seemed to take the group an exorbent amount of time to get there. Very cute ending, too- Come sunrise, those dog ears are mine! All in all, a very enjoyable read. Thanks!

Ms. Zeal chapter 2 . 3/15/2008
Hey, Kellen!

O, the hawk went for Inuyasha! Poor Kirara, trying so hard to protect him while fighting at the same time! And, of course it must be very hard for Inuyasha, usually having such great strength, agility and speed only to currently be stuck in his human form, practically blind and defensely with two bloddthirsty demons in the middle of the night. Will their friends arrive in time to help/save them, or will they have to deal with these two youkai on their own? Again, very well written chapter- the fighting was easy to follow, which I know is not an easy task to write. Great job! On to the next chapter!

Ms. Zeal chapter 1 . 3/15/2008
Hey, Kellen!

O, very nice. Quite interesting, taking the story from Kiara's POV. She's curious about the currently-human half-demon and follows him to get some answers, but then is interrupted by some other demons. And Inuyasha, of course, has no way of knowing they are there until it's too late. I'm very interested to see how this plays out. Kirara could fight the demons quite well on her own, but I highly doubt she'll leave Inuyasha to fend for himself. After all, she can only occupy one demon at a time. Very nicely written.

ferryboat George chapter 3 . 10/17/2007
I loved this story. I like thinking of Kirara as intelligent, she sure seems to know what Sango wants. I like seeing her interaction with human Inuyasha too.
shadoweddrm chapter 2 . 7/25/2007
I LOVED IT!
Nozomi-dono chapter 3 . 12/26/2006
great ending so perfect i really hope their is a continueing of this just for the ear part but loved it nontheless;)
Nozomi-dono chapter 2 . 12/26/2006
great i love kirara point of view im glad she didnt turn out differently this is really belivable if i could hear kiraras thoughts these would probably be it this is fantastic youre an excellent writer
oStilloDreamingo chapter 3 . 12/26/2006
Too cute. There aren't enough Kirara fics out there. I think this was a brilliant attempt.
Silver Shoelaces chapter 3 . 4/17/2006
That was awesome. It makes me want to write Kirara fanfiction myself. XD
Thunderstorm101 chapter 3 . 3/2/2006
No...I'm happy to just imagine it.

This was actually the perfect ending...a light little plot of "revenge" following an amusing quandry of the human condition...separated by a life and death struggle.

Very nice.
omasuoniwabanshi chapter 3 . 11/20/2005
Great story!

It's absolutely amazing how you managed to convey a sense of communication between Inuyasha and kirara despite Kirara's inability to speak. Using her POV really worked too! Her reactions were completely in character, and I really liked the way how showed off her protective instincts. The fight scenes were incredible. Bringing in the sounds and smells (the aspects Kirara would be especially interested in and sensitive to), along with the excellent descriptions of the hawk and bear demons' actions made it one of the most gripping action sequences I've ever read.

Action scenes aside though, I have to say my favorite part was the scenes where Inuyasha and Kirara interacted - especially the part where she was trying to figure him out, and then the part where she was trying to convey her disapproval of the ear-pulling stunt.

The last line:

"As soon as the sun rose, those dog ears were mine"

was priceless!
Henrika chapter 3 . 10/15/2005
That was so cute! You have a spelling error in the first chapter; grap istead of grab. The concept was very well-written and it was awesome to see some interaction between those two characters. Going on my favorites list! Keep writing!
Lori chapter 3 . 8/21/2005
No! Not the ears! Not the ears! Anything but that! Although the idea of it is pretty funny. Heheh, anyway... I loved this story! You are a really good writer! I'd love to see more.