Reviews for Straight as an Arrow
heyimtaller chapter 8 . 2/16/2005
HELP! FINISH IT! IM ADDICTED! MAKE EM GET DIRTY AND SHIT! HELP! IM HAVING WITHDRAWAL SYMPTOMS! *pops happy pill in mouth*HURY! IM ALMOST OUT OF HAPPY PILLS!
sprinkles73 chapter 8 . 2/15/2005
aww such a cute story
BurntAlive chapter 8 . 2/15/2005
I LOVE THIS! heh heh Sano is pervert in this. TO THE MAX~ haha Well I await the next chatper! KAWAII LOVE IS IN THE AIR!

- Myrna
InuLimbo chapter 8 . 2/15/2005
Aw, Kenshin is so sweet. :) Update soon!
Cheerios68 chapter 8 . 2/15/2005
Yayness! I love love love this story it's so funny yet romantic! Yay! Update Soon! Very soon!_
Kurokazekage chapter 8 . 2/15/2005
Hilarious! I can't tell which was funnier... the beginging Authors note or the story... I'll have to remember that I.Q of a common house fly...
Phi-Dono chapter 8 . 2/14/2005
oh, you crafty lil authoress you! spliting the last day into two parts! clev-er! lol! - loved this chappy! loved the way sano almost blew EVERYTHING away in front of kao-chan. that lovable baka, hehe! and aww! kenshin gave kao-chan flowers! how cute is that? - [squeal!] and to confess his love under the fireflies? AWW! AWW! AWW! - [double squeal!] plz hurry with the next installment! i can't wait to see the fluffy-ness of it all! i wonder how ken-kunz is gonna tell her... i have a feeling though, that things will get messed up. like, kao-chan somehow figuring out about the bet! [gasps!] :O that would be a big no-no, lol. big no-no for ken at least. and sano. cuz you know they'd get their asses kicked! lol! [squirms in chair!] i can't wait! update soon onegai! onegai onegai onegai! - til then, ja ne! [waves]
Hiei's Ice Maiden chapter 8 . 2/14/2005
Oh no...Kaoru is gonna think he's gonna leave her again. Cause last time, they watched the fireflies Kenshin left for Kyoto and left Kaoru heartbroken. I hope she doesn't do anything drastic, well update soon and I love the story! Please update as soon as possible! Ciao

And a Cheese-filled Byeness to you!
MrSaxMan chapter 8 . 2/14/2005
hey, you got flamed... CONGRATS! lol, good chap, thanks for updating, and i know you can put up the next chapter soon, so do it... lol i g2g now, bye!
kenshinlover2002 chapter 8 . 2/14/2005
I hope he's not planning on leaving after he tells her that he loves his. I'll kill him if he does. You know the fireflies was where he told her he was leaving to figfht shishio. Update soon.
Sagitarious Devil chapter 8 . 2/13/2005
Nice chapter. I was just wondering if the next chapter was going to be a lemon. Is it? Oh, well. I guess I'll find out in the next chapter. lol.

Until next time...

ttyl, bibi

*Dev
animegasuki chapter 8 . 2/13/2005
this story is funny. although ths chapter was not the funniest. still ne ways

is ur sn still tapps84 or whatever it was cuz i never seem to catch u online ne more
Darkflameangel chapter 8 . 2/13/2005
sorry im to lazy to log in. o...dang you and your cliffhangers...aww, kenshin is so sweet...i think i need to find myself a rurouni, where to get one?hmm...lol...well since you are leaving us hanging...update soon and keep up the good work!
Li'l Yahiko chapter 8 . 2/13/2005