Reviews for I Saw Daddy Beating Santa Claus
no body special chapter 7 . 10/11/2013
Guest chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
oh Jebus that song was hilarious xD
Guest chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
This whole story was cute and funny
V-ChanUzumakiLSSJ chapter 7 . 6/30/2012
It was hilarious and I loved it!
xPrincessofallSaiyansx chapter 7 . 12/20/2011
Great story it was very sweet. :)
DBZLover4Ever chapter 7 . 7/25/2011
OMG I LOVE the Dark Saiyan! Lol, the part when he is introduced and during the dentist kid's spiel, I cracked up so hard I almost cried. And because I was in a public place it was kind of awkward. Oh well, thanks for an entertaining Christmas story that will surely become a holiday staple for me!
Vee017 chapter 4 . 3/10/2011
This story is awesome! I love how you write Vegeta and this whole scenario is hilarious. I love, love, love Goku sitting on his lap and annoying the hell out of him. He really is a big kid.

Also the managers name is "store manager" backwards. I see what you did thar :)

And whenever I think of Perky a brunette Kristin Chenoweth comes to my mind :D
Yaji's Girl chapter 7 . 2/5/2011
This is an awesome story. I absolutely love it! It's the best Christmas story I've ever read on this site, so thanks for writing it. I hope that the Dark Saiyan visits you next year! )
Blades252 chapter 7 . 12/22/2010
kiiyu-sama chapter 7 . 12/20/2010
that was amazing, Goku sitting on Vegeta's lap was priceless, this fanfic is now my favorite christmas story!
MajinKaori chapter 7 . 8/5/2009
hum i dunno i didnt like this ending but i like the begin of the storie the most !
MajinKaori chapter 6 . 8/5/2009
i likes this storie altho someparts i though vegeta as too outta charicter for me likin but was funny XD xoxo
KKM chapter 7 . 1/2/2009
OMG! This story was so cool! I loved the part about the Dark Saiyan. Great job!
girlytyphoon1 chapter 7 . 7/30/2008
I was amused by Vegeta's actions through out the entire story. VERY funny! Haha. Aww, and it was so cute when Vegeta and his daughter made up! _ On a final note, I'm feeling so much Christmas cheer right now. Uh..too bad it's July! o.o Anyway, great job!
RchHghr chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
lol this is madd hilarious