Reviews for Missing
Angelicat2 chapter 1 . 8/10/2014
Wow...good story! Sad but good.
FallenHope-Angel chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
that was so very sad! i almost cried at it but it was a clos thing. poor chris he didn't deserve it.
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
That's sad!
A midsummer night's dream chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
There's too many songs from Evanescence that reminds me of Chris, I just realized that after reading and listening to 'Missing' since I haven't heard of it before.
goldacharmed chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
i didnt get every thing. like did it take place in season 6 or did you make oyur own time. but other then me not getting were it took place i really liked it. that was very touching. good job. i love evanessice
BekkaJane chapter 1 . 12/24/2007
aw, poor Chris. that's so sad. Love the song!
cHoCoLaTe-cHiHuAhUa chapter 1 . 8/30/2007
Holy crap, that was depressing. But very good and interesting! It just makes me hurt a little bit more for Chris. -sob- But, great fic!
rose.tinted.lies chapter 1 . 11/5/2006
Oh my God that was so sad. And it was made even better by the fact that I was listening to the song while reading it. ;)

This was a really good story. There were no grammatical errors (I'm really finickity [{sp?}] about that! lol)and it was written really descriptively and emotionally.

You definately have alot of talent! Keep up the good work in your other stories!;):)

xoxo Tasha
Mellaithwen chapter 1 . 7/29/2005
Poor Chris! And evil family :( evil evil evil! and evil wyatt killing and leo *growls*
AngelicVampiress chapter 1 . 7/2/2005
*sobs*
Petites sorcires chapter 1 . 6/26/2005
Great one shot!
Hybrid-Cookie376 chapter 1 . 11/28/2004
Aw poor Chris
Faith-charmer chapter 1 . 10/29/2004
This is so briiliant! I actually cried (I don't usually) I hate Leo, always have, ever since Chris came in. WOW That was so good!
Stoneage Woman chapter 1 . 10/28/2004
Nice story- very angsty! I like your play of words. Well done!
sabouki chapter 1 . 10/27/2004
good where did you get this song from?