Reviews for Wonder Woman: On a Lonely Night
JJJPK chapter 1 . 9/13/2017
Powerfully written story! The language is beautiful and the emotions are raw and realistic. I have to admit, I'm in the same boat as Diana here, though it may be the only thing we have in common. I'm hopelessly in love with Batman too, but I can never have him because he's a fictional character!
haibanry chapter 1 . 11/21/2015
It's quite poetic. Kind of angsty but good descriptive writing.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/29/2015
Uhh... Slightly depressing?

Good writing, though.
WonWoman Diana chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
this one ia so sweet an sad and good written. The more sad thing about this, is that you didnt continuet this...its so great, I would have liked to read more.

thanks for writing it

Diena
hroe chapter 1 . 9/28/2006
Awesome! plz continue
J. L. Johnson chapter 1 . 2/15/2005
Egad, Zatanna! It's almost as if you actually stepped into Princess Diana's shoes and became her! I could almost feel her love stretch out beyond the window in a 'wish against wish, hope against hope' type of scenario. I sense her wrestling with her feelings for Bruce in quiet frustration. Though she's a warrior with great strength and whose bullet-deflecting skills make her somewhat invulnerable, you make it known that she's also a woman whose heart is vulnerable to love's arrows. In short, through you, I felt Diana's pain and anguish. Thanks for the writing in soliloquy. You are quite a gifted writer. Keep up the great work.
Kyoko Kasshu Minamino chapter 1 . 1/23/2005
*sob* So sad, so real, so true. *shoots Bruce with "You-Will-Have-A-Happy-Ending-With-Diana Arrow* T.T

I liked that a lot, even though it was sad. Oh, and I ADORE your Profile picture! Zatanna RULES!
Avalonmuse1 chapter 1 . 1/2/2005
I really liked this piece. Thanks for writing it! I thought it flowed beautifully and was vividly emotional. I am a big Wonder Woman fan and own nearly the entire series of her comics (I've been collecting for 30 years). I can't think of any way I would improve on this story other than to request that you write a much longer one! I'd love to see her get her wish, even if it's just in a dream or something. She and Bruce would make a really great couple, I think. What I find most frustrating about her comics is that she's a woman, but she is basically sexless. I liked the Golden Age comics because she was in love with Steve, and that was powerfully motivating for her. What would happen to Wonder Woman if she got her wish? Please write a story about this if you have any time! You're a great writer!
HeyBats chapter 1 . 12/7/2004
Nice job on this. A different tone than I normally see from Wondy and it was refreshing to see the change up. Look forward to more Wondy confessions in the future.
MelakaFray chapter 1 . 11/11/2004
Out of sheer curiosity...you do realize that you called Bruce Clark once, right?

"Is it you that caused me to fall for one such as Clark, or is it the doing of your son, mischievous Eros?"

Just thought you'd wanna know...
Fade aka Henry EviL chapter 1 . 11/11/2004
Ah...who else but the good old zatanna..thats where his heart lies doesn't it? well..I dun care.

This fic is one of the best I've ever read. Keep up the good work.

Oh wait..you didn't think of any woman for Bruce? Now did you? or was it my earlier guess that came out correct? Hm..
WonderCat chapter 1 . 10/28/2004
Wow! What a wonderful fic! This is very well written. I am greatly impressed! I hope to see more of your fics in the future! Great job!
Queen Peacock chapter 1 . 10/26/2004
Hi this is really good you should continue it. Keep Writing TTFn Qp
Razzle Dazzler chapter 1 . 10/26/2004
Nice story...it was a really good attempt at bringing the superhero back to life...and loving that it's Batman she's talking about...

By the way...Batman's woman...were you implying that it was Catwoman?