Reviews for Feudal Smashers
Ian Greene chapter 9 . 3/17/2012
Kiara-Hitashi chapter 21 . 7/5/2011
This is the best ending I've ever read -!
Kiara-Hitashi chapter 6 . 7/5/2011
I thought Kilala was a girl ne?..
Kiara-Hitashi chapter 3 . 7/5/2011
Yes that is Inuyasha's sword name Tessaiga and by the way this story is good!
harusame11 chapter 2 . 1/10/2011
I think Miroku's Wind Tunnel is in his right hand, and Inu's sword is call Tetsusaiga...I think that's how you spell it. Anyway I'm sure you've already been told all that, but just in case you didn' you go!

I've always wanted to read a cross over like this, (since I can't write one worth crap lol) so keep it up. :)
PiWrite chapter 1 . 8/12/2010

in a good way of course...
emmy chapter 18 . 8/6/2010
he has to have his sword or ... have kagome kiss him...!
emmy chapter 11 . 8/6/2010
you got his sword and claw moves mixed up his claw moves are iron reaper soul stealer and like blade of blood
emmy chapter 8 . 8/6/2010
the gas was miasthma since miroku sucked it in he should be sick
emmy chapter 6 . 8/6/2010
oh i don't know but know inuyasha has chooses kikyo but he really hasn't since he is in love with kagome he also can't let go of kagome or kikyo but know he is head over heels for kagome oh and same for her even though he has hert her emotionally so many times
emmy chapter 5 . 8/6/2010
i am such a critic oh kagome has ramen so they would not need to eat the pigeons
emmy chapter 2 . 8/6/2010
um kagome would have said SIT ! BOY! to inuyasha because she does not let him attack people who mean no harm
Guest chapter 14 . 4/5/2010
the story was good until you froze link...
Hikari-Ann chapter 21 . 9/6/2009
Well, great story. unfortunetly, i dont know what godzillas about besides the fact that theres monsters in it... :(

but ya. lol. sesshomaru is a bit ooc. usually when he goes to save rin, he keeps it quiet, pretends he doesn't care-leaves jaken behind, and THEN goes to save her. lol but ya. Still good. Ohh! and also, i heard that you were wondering about the whole kikyo/inu yasha thing and well, from my interpatation of reading the manga and seeing the anime...etc.. Though they both know the truth behind the whole incident, kikyo doesn't love inu yasha anymore. and in fact, shes actually kind-of evil. The only times she seemed to show the tinyiest bit of liking him was when she was planning to use somthing/his feelings against him, and occasionally only acting like she still likes him becuase she she doesnt want anyone elce to have him, or for him to have another lover again. so ya. evil. anyway, overall a good story! I congradulate you on being able to write such a good story with a cross-over thats so rarely used!
JakeCrusher chapter 12 . 1/29/2009
The way you describe the Kaiju battles makes them seem alot smaller for some reason.