Reviews for Guardian of the Future
DestinyManifested chapter 2 . 12/4/2006
finish me!
chlexana chapter 5 . 7/24/2006
Good story so far ...- “Well bugger this!” Spike exclaimed, throwing up his hands. “They’re bloody ‘ell given the fate of the world to an overgrown one-year-old!” - and this was a funny part too .. :P
chlexana chapter 4 . 7/24/2006
“Well bloody right I know what great evil you can stop from happening. You gotta do something about Blue out there.” - that was too funny :P - and so Spike like!
chlexana chapter 1 . 7/24/2006
I absolutely, love your story! And the sarcasm and wit of Lex Luthor, is just amazing! I'm looking forward to reading the rest...
DestinyManifested chapter 5 . 5/13/2006
Should I just give up on this story ever being finished? Could you let me know, I understand abandoning a fic if you're not interested in it anymore, but I just like to know?
alienangel19852003 chapter 5 . 3/17/2005
Great Chapter
Zantac the Barbarian chapter 5 . 3/15/2005
Is the "other blonde" Ava (the NYC clone of Tess), from ROSWELL Season 2? If so; good use of a nearly-forgotten character!
Zantac the Barbarian chapter 4 . 3/15/2005
Becoming less hodge-podgey. My thanks!
Zantac the Barbarian chapter 3 . 3/15/2005
Whoa! Max pulled the Antarian version of a Vulcan mind-meld, just before he died? Brilliant plot-twist!
Zantac the Barbarian chapter 2 . 3/15/2005
So, is it Chris' first mission to keep present-day Chloe from dying, and Maria from becoming Mrs. Lex Luthor? If I sound confused, it's because I am. This is chapter is just as hodge-podgey as the first!
Zantac the Barbarian chapter 1 . 3/15/2005
Not bad; although, a little hodge-podgey.
thatgeekygrrl chapter 4 . 2/15/2005
please update i think this is a super great story and i hope you haven't discontinued it.
alienangel19852003 chapter 3 . 11/3/2004
Love the story. The Chlex thing is growing on me

I like the way you do it. Keep the chapters coming I cant wait for more
Dannyblue chapter 2 . 10/30/2004
I hated coming to the end of chapter 2, because I knew that would be it until your next update. This story has got me hooked. And you've got some of my favorite characters in here. Chris, Illyria and Spike, and of course Lex and Chloe. And, even though I haven't watched a lot of Roswell, I do like Maria quite a bit. I'm looking forward to seeing what happens next.
xmag chapter 2 . 10/30/2004
Oh my god ! don't tell me that in the future, Maria gets married to Lex, because she looks like Chloe, and she is miserable in that marriage ?

Ok, who are you ? a ex-candy daring to write :

1 - Maria married and in love with someone else, (wrong, wrong, wrong on so many levels, Michael is THE ONE for Maria, not Lex !)

2 - are you suffering from the same disease the dreamers suffer from, aka "everybody loves Liz" or in this case "Chloe is some kind of goddess, nobody can be worthy of her", and "eveybody wants Max" or in this case, everybody wants Lex, even Maria ?

I am so disappointed, especially from an old candy writer ! I feel like reading a fic written by a dreamer ! Same concept "Max and Liz are god and goddess of Roswell, every guy lust after Liz, every girl would like to be loved by Max" !