Reviews for After The End
camstef 3000 chapter 2 . 12/5/2014
Great! When the next chap?
finalfantasyjoey chapter 2 . 7/21/2013
sango is having a hand full being pregnant and all and I hope inuyasha can save sesshoumaru from his imprisonment but I think it is a dervertion toleave the girls with out protection of inuyasha so the demons can captur sango and her story but pammi when are you going right the next chapter. its a realy good story you are making and I whant to now what happen next pleas keep you for righting this series .
finalfantasyjoey chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
and sesshomaru and sango are married they will have a long and happy life together if the mystery demons don't do something first what will happen next.
brosefski chapter 2 . 11/25/2012
well i was really looking forward to seeing what you had cooking in the pot but you left it on a cliffhanger with years since an update, oh well. good work on what youve wrote up till now tho, despite sessh and sangos pairing seeming scripted and not very convincing that it would be a love that lasts forever as they both claimed it to be, i really like the idea of them.
NinjaSheik chapter 2 . 10/10/2009
AWESOME~! UPDATE SOON~!
ROSE chapter 2 . 8/14/2008
please,please,please update! this is an amazing story and i can't wait to see what happens next!like u said,there are very few sesan fanfics out there. Please continue its a wonderful story!
Celebwen Telcontar chapter 2 . 6/11/2008
It's an excelent start. Please continue.

CT
Baitdcat chapter 1 . 5/9/2008
That was an amzing wedding scene!
Mani chapter 2 . 11/16/2007
The story is really good. I read After. Keep up the good work!

Tempest78 chapter 2 . 6/21/2007
looking forward to finding out what they are up to.
Midnight chapter 2 . 7/29/2006
can you please hurry up with chapter 3 it has been months! please hurry me and my friend are dying to read it and im starting to forget what it was all about meaning i have to re read it though it was extremely good so can you please hurry1

your fan

Midnight
midnight chapter 2 . 7/6/2006
hey i remember reading this awile back and checked up on it every so often dude its been nearly a year and you havent putten in a chopter yet have you given hope on us! i want to read more! im waiting and to all yoiu people out there SESSHOMARU IS MINE! ok and narnias but that doesnt count hes OURS AND YOUR NOT TAKING HIM!

SEE YA! lo

love Midnight
Stand Alone Origin chapter 2 . 6/19/2006
Hello again! Still going good, you just need to get working.
My House Of Cards chapter 2 . 5/12/2006
-long gasph- NO!
reina de la luna chapter 1 . 10/24/2005
oh vamos actualiza de una vez mira que yo aunque mi ingles es escaso y para leer tu fic estaba prendida todo el dia aunque claro con un poco de ayuda del traductor. oppss... pero ese no es el punto, tu fic es muy bueno siguelo porfa

posdata : me encanto la primera parte
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »