Reviews for Hunter's Moon
I really do love this plot line. Good work
Nyanna al'Meara chapter 9 . 9/8/2010
Oh wow I sooooooo love your story! Please please please please please keep writing it and post the next part soon! I love Nynaeve (and naturally Lan). Anyway I think you've captured their personalities so well, they come real! Crossing my fingers that the next part will come very soon...:D
Nyanna al'Meara chapter 9 . 9/8/2010
I-En-Tee-Jay chapter 9 . 1/31/2010
I know this is unlikely since you've been inactive for the better part of 2 years (long enough to be classed as 'dead') but I really hope you continue this, It has to be one of the highest quality WoT fics that I've read.

I do hope you continue this, Keep (Start) up the good work.
LGCoffeeAddict chapter 9 . 2/8/2009
PLEASE start writing this story again! its amazing!
michebabyblue chapter 9 . 6/6/2007
I know its been forever but you will be my favourite person if you updated this sstory cuz i totaly love Nyneave and LAn stories and they are so hard to find.
Paikea chapter 9 . 6/2/2007
love this story! dont you dare quit on this, its fantastic
Beccabus chapter 9 . 9/15/2006
Wow. I love this story, have been meaning to review and tell you that for ages! I really want to know how it ends! She's gotta remember him! Lol! Well done, a fantastic story!
Nynaeve80 chapter 9 . 9/11/2006
Great chapter! I can't wait for the next one. Please keep writing!
amberreader chapter 9 . 9/10/2006
An interesting chapter, but why is Nynaeve so calm?
Traitors Daughter chapter 9 . 9/9/2006
Nice. Think Lan might regret not going to help.

Loved the Nynaeve and Mat convo, was sweet.

Very well writen, please, update again soon.

Lovely.

Good luck.
discordchick chapter 9 . 9/8/2006
Awesome chapter! Who cares about Davey though...I want Lan! She neds Lan! Update soon . Lan and Nynaeve will be together soon I know it!
Traitors Daughter chapter 8 . 8/31/2006
I like!

Please write the rest soon. You haven't updated in ages.

Love what is happening so far.

Best of Luck.
Amberreader chapter 6 . 8/3/2006
It is difficult to tell you where to put more details since you are the one with the master story in your head. It really depends on which persona of Nynaeve's you want to emphasize at any particular moment.
IceAngel1119 chapter 8 . 6/1/2006
This is a great story! I don't read fanfic about books very often because they are usually so poor in comparison, but I really like yours. Keep up the good work and update soon!
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »