Reviews for Brave New World
crazybunny chapter 4 . 11/12/2012
lol im pretty sure they gon fuck ltr on with thee fair jessica kukukukuku
bob chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
whoa! this story is sooooooooooooo awesome! keep writing!
BleachedShadow chapter 13 . 10/1/2009
This story is so awesome! :D
Jaclyn chapter 14 . 6/8/2008
What the hell man, UPDATE.I stumbled across this last night, and I am addicted, cannot stop reading! Blah! UPDATE.

Sorceress Eternity chapter 10 . 11/3/2007
LMAO I loved the part where Gerald fell off of the counter and onto Jessica! That scene made me think of an anime hehe. I read all the chapters posted so far and am enjoying the story a lot. Can't wait for an update, and I put this story into my Story Alert list!
Ardent-Believer chapter 14 . 5/22/2007
This story is amazing, my only complaint is that it seems to be a little disjointed... the characters get hard to keep separate towards the end. All around it was very enjoyable and i hope to see it completed.
DR.MAC chapter 1 . 5/1/2007
All around Its a enjoyable story. I like the way you portrayed the physiological changes in the charters as well as the changes in society. I hope to be reading the revised edition soon, keep up the good work.
I'mNotGivingMyNameToAMachine chapter 14 . 8/19/2006
Just for the record: This is by far the finest DotD fanfic I have ever read, and let me tell you, Ive read a few.

So if you don't continue on with this one, let's just say that it was a privaledge to read your work.

Cheers!
SwordOfLightBladeOfDarkness chapter 14 . 8/9/2006
please update soon
young chapter 12 . 2/15/2006
im young and in to hanging out, but if ant of my friends act or talked like every single person in this story does... well its just boring. add to that the fact that they are all complete idiots and you hole story is nothing but running from one place to the next over and over and over and over again... sorry but it got boring 6 chapters ago. o and did i mention that there all IODIOTS!
Nameless Dragon chapter 14 . 2/9/2006
hey there,

your story is great. Keep it up, I look forward to reading the next chapter. But I dont suppose you could gve me any tips for writing zombies fics could you? (You dont have to if you dont want to)

P.s About the people who dont like your mall idea STUFF THEM it was a cool idea!
Lord Arcturus chapter 14 . 1/24/2006
Even though this isn't a chapter I just wanna say that this is one hell of a kick ass fic. Although in my opinion I think it sucks that they lost the "mobile armory"(the bus) but I guess that If they still had it it would take away...well...something important to the fic, cant think of what it could be though. Anywho I keep an eye out for the next update
justin chapter 1 . 11/22/2005
hey man...i'm still waiting on that next chapter...i keep reading the story over and over lol
Mikies chapter 1 . 11/10/2005
I have been reading this story since you first published and its my favorite on fan fiction! Update now!
Sunniva chapter 13 . 10/4/2005
Yes! Ett nytt kapitel! Underbart! Forts├Ątt!

Sunniva