Reviews for Thunder, lighting, and snoring teenage wizards
yay chapter 2 . 11/15/2011
How horrifying for them.
dark angel chapter 2 . 2/8/2006
please update* puppy dog eyes *!
CardboardCreative chapter 2 . 1/4/2006
HOLY CRAP! THAT IS ABSOLUTWLY HILARIOUS! I'M DYING IN MY CHAIR HERE! HOLY CRAP!

You, are one funny person. That is the funniest thing I've ever read for HP. My God, a personal home page? What possible horrors could be displayed among the pages to come? Can you say: NUDE PHOTOS! WOOT!

Wow, okay, I love you! That was fantastic! :P
sophiethedevil chapter 2 . 4/21/2005
Hey this is pretty funny...i did this idea as well but because so arsehole deleted my story i cannot show it 2 u. But when i re-submit i will show it 2 u.
Letishia chapter 2 . 4/20/2005
LOL!
daichi chapter 1 . 4/16/2005
such a horrible stoy i had never had the tragedy to witness. it is indeed special. Specially bad.
TheKillerQueen chapter 2 . 4/16/2005
write the next chapter!

i cant wait 2 read it!
petalprincess chapter 1 . 11/17/2004
omg! this is so strangely amusing :S lol u should definately write more :D
Dagny T chapter 1 . 11/6/2004
very funny! please update! SHARKS AND SPARKS!

harley(aka)fire-icecat
fatdix chapter 1 . 11/2/2004
HAHA...that was a really funny start.

you should have them read a slash fic. that'll kill them and i'll be beside myself laughing my eyes out...LOL
Bamer chapter 1 . 11/2/2004
what's next!
perylousdemon chapter 1 . 11/1/2004
ROTFLMAO! That was great! ::dies::
Mstar the Cat Demon chapter 1 . 11/1/2004
I WANT IN! Feel free to use my stuff. Can I be a cameo? PWEESE? My appearence is on my bio.

~M* the CD
Vague Detail chapter 1 . 10/27/2004
You're right, it is a pretty common idea. But this one had me laughing SO hard, and it didn't rush into the main plot like many eager authors end up doing. Nicely timed. Also, I could totally relate to Ron's reaction, and their shock. The subtle cliffhanger makes for a good ending, and I can tell that this will go in a good direction rather than quickly lose its appeal.
Hawaiian-Rachael chapter 1 . 10/26/2004
i can tell this is going to be funny. update