Reviews for I'll come back
Guesty TD chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
Wow that was really cool. Very creative and well written.
Devin Trinidad chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
Wow, I am really amazed that this is your first fanfic ever! My oh my, you have a way with words that one day, i will hopefully grasp.

A little detail about me; I found this story on the site a few years back and I praised it. Sadly, I lost the title of your story, and I eventually forgot about it. Now, I found it again and I am pleased to say that this poem still delights me.

Bellissima!
Kagimine chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
I LOVE THIS! Amazing job at your first posted poetry! Totally awesomely written. I love the part when it starts saying 'How can you take whats already took?' and continued. Really great choice in rhyming. Your an amzing writer!
creep-stats3 chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
Wow... Serious poetry. I've attempted to put together a rhyme of two, but you certainly made something amazing here. Did it take time or was it just off the tips of your fingers? Bravo!
KelekiahShadya chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
All I have to say is that, out of all the work you've done that I have read, this is probably my favorite. You portrayed 'Kura PERFECTLY and used WONDERFUL wording. It sounds amazing and you should be given some sort of award for this. Great job!

~Kelekiah Galadrian
Ghost Wulf chapter 1 . 1/29/2009
That was an awesome poem! Very creative and a perfect description for the Thief King. I loved it!
Gamekatt101 chapter 1 . 4/22/2008
Bakura, right?

I may not particularly like the Thief King, but this was intriguing, to say the least.

You've got a good knack for words too. Everything just flowed from one sentence to the next, like a little river or something. Impressive.

~Katt
Hikari Daeron chapter 1 . 1/6/2007
Aw, I like it. Simple yet effective. I love when he starts talking about how you can do one thing when he's already that. Um... that made no sense. But you understand... right?

Okay. I must really get off Homework! Ugh. (shoots self) Anywhoosle... can I send you some stuff I've worked on for BBE? It sounds... awkward. I'd like your opinion on it.
Asj Johnson chapter 1 . 1/5/2007
Huh... everything rhymed, didn't it? That's good... There were some parts that I felt the rhyme might have been forced, but I wasn't sure. That's really nice...

It's 4:22 over here right now, so, after reading that one fanfic of yours, I can't think of much else at the moment. Been awhile since I've stayed up this late...

I don't think I've read a poem on here before. I might have read one, but I don't remember for sure. I would say yours made me feel like writing one (especially since I'm going to take a poetry class this upcoming semester...) but I can't compare to you, and I also can't imagine myself writing poetry as a form of fanfiction... It just doesn't seem possible. Well, yeah, you wrote about a character, I guess I could do that, but I wouldn't want to copy from you, and like I said before, I wouldn't compare. That's so much better then the poem about time I wrote recently (like, the only poem I wrote for years). I thought it sounded bad when I wrote it, but people seemed to find it interesting, so...

Anyhow, you're very good at writing. I envy your skill and wonder how you got it in the first place.
DomesticatedWerewolves chapter 1 . 3/24/2006
Congrats * gives you a cookie * you made my favorites. That is realy hard to do
darkapricot chapter 1 . 2/6/2005
that is one of the best (in my opinon) poems ive ever heard!WOW!;)
Yami No Marik chapter 1 . 11/2/2004
This describes Yami no Bakura really well. This is really good.
Marthmellow chapter 1 . 11/1/2004
This is REALLY GOOD! It describes Yami Bakura really well. [adds onto favorites]

Yep, Yami Bakura IS the darkness. Nobody feels safe in it...except him.

-Ryouka Nocturnal
dragon shadows chapter 1 . 10/28/2004
this is beautiful

it's incredible

it's so good i can't think of any other descriptions

i absolutely love it

it's brilliant

could your readers ask for more?

shadows
PromiseMeYourTragedy chapter 1 . 10/27/2004
Wow! *is speechless* That was so god! I...I can't believe you write poetry that well and I think it said somewhere that you haven't written much! *eyes fall out*

Sorry, i have odd ways of expressing my gratitude! I love it! I have to show my friends! *gets printer set up*

Maybe you could write another one, just a suggestion!

Thanks!