Reviews for Terma
Anders122 chapter 1 . 5/21/2006
Wow! This is a really good start! Update soon!
Agent Pheonix chapter 1 . 5/20/2005
This is great! Please update soon!
Coughy chapter 1 . 4/15/2005
Oh! I just saw this fic and love it. I really want to hear more of your take of Syd's missing two years. Please, come back to this fic. :(
jjp91 chapter 1 . 3/30/2005
Please update really really really really really soon!
SWEETIE PIE chapter 1 . 1/24/2005
PLEASE UPDATE THIS STORY IS SO GOD!
ANGEL chapter 1 . 1/23/2005
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SON!
Shelby1989 chapter 1 . 12/8/2004
My suggestion is that you put your next chapter up soon. This is a good start to the story and i would like to see how you develop your characters.

Shelby
Masta D chapter 1 . 11/8/2004
Well im liking your story so far, and im happy that she didn't wake up in Hong Kong. Well i hope u make this a Sarkney fic, that would be awesome, so continue writing.
mocha chapter 1 . 11/4/2004
this is very interesting so far and i cant wait to read the next chapter!
katrina chapter 1 . 11/2/2004
I love Sarkney! Oh please let this me Sarkney! I love the first chapter, it looks like you're off to a really good start. Can't wait until you update!
whitchristine chapter 1 . 11/2/2004
I am so curious to hear what Irina has to say and how Jack got out of prison. Please continue.
rachael chapter 1 . 10/31/2004
Hello!

That was interesting, I like it being a bit different to the normal Syd wakes up etc etc but this looks like it could go places.

Keep it up

Rach
MrsJulianLazarey chapter 1 . 10/30/2004
Oh WOW! Great plot. Who wouldn't want to wake up married to Sark? Please continue the story asap. What does Irina want? hmm? Update soon!
MalferretLover chapter 1 . 10/26/2004
YOu havE to updatE! i lOve it! did Syd marry saRk? im begging you please updatE!1