Reviews for Reality: The Borg War
Drayeth chapter 30 . 2/17/2008
Sorry for not reviewingfor so long. Computer problems and wireless network crashes. anyway you going to make a seqeul to this? Loved your story ~LukeEx059
Sandy chapter 38 . 2/10/2008
Josh, just finished. WOW! 3 years!

I was up to Chp. 27 last I read, so ,

Good Battle Scenes

I like knowing where the Borg came from, that would be a book in itself.

Killing off the Queen was a little ...subliminal? I felt as confused as Mike.

You going to do another?

Love, Sandy
twilight chapter 3 . 12/20/2007
I really like how YOU come out in your writing. I can see you doing some of the things you have your characters do. Oh, and I love how the plot is going with Mike and Julie so far...aw. :P
Twilight chapter 2 . 12/19/2007
oh...sounds like it's gonna be a warry story...well what did I expect? I like the twist where he meets Julie...:P very nice so far.
Twilight chapter 1 . 12/13/2007
This is really good! A captivating opening chapter that makes me want to leave my work and read on(unfortunately, no can do...sighs). I love the way you write, too. It is so you, and that is meant as a high compliment.
megansdad chapter 38 . 12/10/2007
Josh;

I really enjoyed this story; however, I was hoping for the final chapters to be a bit longer.

I will be looking for further chapters of the other stories that you have posted.

Steven P
Feather of the Phoenix chapter 38 . 12/9/2007
I think that this was the best fanfic I have ever read. Thanks for not killing anyone off (except for one) :D I'm also really amazed at how you got six chapters done in a day and a half :O

I can't wait to read your continuation!

Live long and prosper :)
GodricGryff chapter 38 . 12/9/2007
i have been with you for this story for a while now, and i must say it is one of the best stories i have ever read. i can see you put a lot of work into it, and the reward is this fantastic fic. i applaud you, and will look forward to future works.
Wirral Bagpuss chapter 33 . 12/9/2007
I've just spent the last two hours of my life reading this and my God what a ride. This is sheer brilliance! A thumpingly good read and i thoroughly enjoyed the story so far. I cant wait for more. And by George what a cliffhanger! Quite honestly i will be thinking of this great story tomorrow in work and will be itching to read more. Thank You Thank You Thank You for such a wonderful and thrilling story. :)
Feather of the Phoenix chapter 32 . 12/8/2007
Oh man, this is so good! I was biting my nails through the entire chapter! Please write the next one soon!
Tankred chapter 32 . 12/6/2007
Being captain has its perks, I guess.
megansdad chapter 31 . 12/6/2007
I enjoyed the newest chapters. Did you make up the flashback of the queens begining or is that part of the Star Trek universe? I have never heard the story before and was curious. i guess it's a good thing the chapters are short or i would be late for work.

Steven
Drayeth chapter 6 . 12/2/2007
Weird chapter to review at. We have the same idea. Bring people into the Startrek galaxy. Maybe for different reasons. Anyway, Great story. But just one quick question where did spock come from. I would read more but I,m being yelled at to get off the computer. I'll read and review more later.
Tankred chapter 31 . 12/2/2007
Hum, I never knew Spock was such a dangerous guy.
Captain Kurt Hoffman chapter 30 . 12/1/2007
Hello,

I've been reading this a while, but I haven't reviewed very much in past, if at all, for which I apologize.

I just want to say this is a very good story, a very interesting idea whih has, so far, been very well executed. I'd particularly like to congratulate you on making a good Borg backstory.

Keep up the good work.