Reviews for Reality: The Borg War
DavidChipman chapter 30 . 11/28/2007
This is a great story! i especially loved the Borg Beginning part. Keep it up!
Tankred chapter 30 . 11/28/2007
That's pretty creepy, actually.
Tankred chapter 29 . 11/27/2007
Oh crap, not queenie! Allen must be pretty spooked by now.
Tyler chapter 28 . 11/17/2007
very very good story, hope it gets continued soon i want to finish it...
Steven Polczynski chapter 28 . 11/9/2007
Josh

That was a good story. I look forward to reading more about this particular battle.

Steven
Steven Polczynski chapter 26 . 11/9/2007
“Agreed,” I said. “In the mean time, I don’t think that we can count on his help in the upcoming battle. So, here’s the situation. Per Admiral Janeway’s orders, I will be beaming down to Earth to join the shock troop regiment. I’m taking Weston, Newman, Brock and Foster with me. Additionally, we’ll be taking everyone not on this shift with us. Weston, you will be in command of the Ascension while I’m gone, and you’ll be working with Beta shift only.”

Here is the paragraph that says weston is going an an away mission to earth and taking command of the ship at the same time. Chapter 26
Steven Polczynski chapter 8 . 11/7/2007
In this chapter I noticed that when Capt Allen hailed Heaton he said it as 'Allen to Ascention.' You had him hailing his own ship instead of Heaton's ship.
Steven Polczynski chapter 1 . 11/7/2007
I found this first chapter to be well written. I have often considered the idea that aliens are using television as a way to prepare us for first contact.

I thought you could have spent a little more time on character development for Jerry and his friend. Anyone who has watched "sliders" has heard of the multiverse theory. Even Stephen Hawkins has mentioned the posibility of multiple verses. I am interested in seeing how you carry out the multiverse theory in this story.

I won't comment on plot flow until I have read a few more chapters; but it seems to be starting out well.

I look forward to reading more.
Tankred chapter 28 . 11/5/2007
Crap, this just isn't good.
shae chapter 28 . 11/4/2007
You're over-explaining. Just describe the bridge swaying awfully, don't mention the source of the swaying and then say it sways.

Also we know Julie-darling is getting a field promotion. You don't have to tell us and then promote her.

OMG Omega!
DavidChipman chapter 1 . 10/15/2007
This wsa excellent stuff! Keep it coming! This sure doesn't feel elike the end yet... I definately look for more!
Tankred chapter 27 . 9/26/2007
Why didn't they just install some kind of replicator tech into the clips of their guns? Obviously solid projectile weapons work better against the Borg than conventional phasers.
Tankred chapter 26 . 9/23/2007
Anti-assimilation suits? Whazzat, ablative armor adapted for personal use?

Even if it isn't, that is an awesome thought. Hmm...
J Thompson chapter 25 . 9/22/2007
Congratulations on your 25th chapter, and the beginning of your third (and final) part of the book.

I wish to compliment you on your excellent writing. I have had opportunity to do so in every chapter, and easily could have had I taken the time to analyse every sentence, knowing that you poured an immense portion of genius and creativity into their construction.

But perhaps the greatest compliment is that I did not do this, because there was no need. I've read as I would any other published, Border's book list novel, and I've enjoyed it. You've stepped over the line of hobbyist and professional, and saying

how much I appreciated the phrase "atom-scrambling seconds," is simply beside the point.

Hope it gives you some pleasure that I mentioned it anyway. :-)

Your friend, and colleague,

J
Tankred chapter 24 . 7/19/2007
That was awfully short for that long of an update time, still it's better than nothing I guess.
114 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »