Reviews for Night Tongue
GNcat chapter 1 . 1/2
Really a good job. It took the team dynamics a little out there, but it made me think. I don't agree that Daniel is that needy. The story gave me warm feelings that people could be so kind. Well thought up storyline. Beautifully told. Thanks for writing.
MarieKR chapter 1 . 4/20/2014
Please translate the Arabic for me?
LAIsobel chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
I wanna go there and hug him, you know? Both of them.

Their friendship has always been one of the most solid and strangest ones ever. It's nice to see it from this point of view.

I don't know about Sam bein there - somehow didn't really fit into it, I was missing something but I don't know what, so I'm just gonna say that this was anothe nice fic of yours!
Alia el Bolock chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
nice! good job on the arabic, though there are some minor mistakes but I liked it... where did u learn arabic?
Shadows-of-Realm chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
I liked the incite into both Jack and Daniel and Sam as an onlooker.
BlindingFirefly chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
This is driving me crazy...I tried to translate what Jack was saying, but my translator wasn't working. WHAT WAS HE SAYING?
Harm Marie chapter 1 . 2/27/2008
This was very well written. I liked it.
Aqua Mage chapter 1 . 5/23/2006
Brilliant! I really enjoyed it...
Dreamer22 chapter 1 . 5/9/2006
::giant hugs to Jack:: great job, i really enjoyed your story
Rinne chapter 1 . 5/23/2005
Beautifully written.
Teri chapter 1 . 2/3/2005
I read this before and I was just rereading it. I like the story, but I realized what was missing for me. I wish at the end of the story you could translate the different phrases. I would love to know what Jack is saying and most of the on-line translation sites won't translate these sentences. Still, enjoyed the story.
fwe chapter 1 . 12/27/2004
Oh... I love all of your stories I've read a ton of them and they're all fantastic. Good job. I don't speak Arabic unfortunatly so if you would be so kind as to translate it for all of us dumb people out here I'd be really grateful. This was really great. You should write more Stargate SG-1 and Star Trek: Voyager stories. You do them really well and they are all in character. Have you ever seen Andromeda? I bet you'd be really good at that to. Anyway, Au revoir!
Tsuki no Lomelinde chapter 1 . 11/16/2004
*sigh* what a cute story... Will we be seeing more of these? pretty please?
technetium chapter 1 . 11/14/2004
very sweet
babs chapter 1 . 11/14/2004
A very nice gentle fic. I loved seeing Jack's and Daniel's friendship through Sam's eyes.

There was great imagery in this story.

babs