Reviews for Dorme Mecum
Bolmung LK chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
Most certainly unique and interesting! Godo job! Although...you do realize that Dorme Mecum means "fuck you" right? At first I was certain you didn't knwo that, but after all the swearing in the middle I was assured you did. However, with that ending the title doens't seem right.

May i ask why you named it fuck you?
Guest chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
*sniffs* tat was sad! u should hav wrote moe!
EVIL chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
AW!HOW CUTE! (Plus, is that real Latin, or did u make tat up?)
Dina chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
I greatly enjoyed how you build up the suspense . It kept me reading and wishing for more. Great job!
EcstasyOfSesshoumaru chapter 1 . 3/15/2008
What the hell I was like "lalala they are kissing and all...yeah mean like go yaoi, lalala;...hey WTF! Marth is dead!"

Odd...not bad, just odd.
eyabayeya chapter 1 . 11/21/2007
SO sad...
Circle chapter 1 . 9/6/2007
depressing T.T
princesspyro296 chapter 1 . 3/31/2007
I love this ending was so sad,Almost like the movie 'Tatanic'
Shuiro Ecstacy chapter 1 . 2/11/2007
Oh how I love this one. I swear, your work is some of the best I've seen. This also is honored in my favorites section. :]
Caz chapter 1 . 7/12/2005
Ack! I'm beting it was... LINK!
Ice Prince Marth chapter 1 . 6/23/2005
You put me in tears twice in one night...this one was so freaking amazing! I can't get enough of your work! I have no more words to even say how amazing this is..
Riku chapter 1 . 4/13/2005
That was soo sad. I can't believe Marth Died I cried. That not suppose to happwn They were suppose to live happily ever after. Keep up the good work. I'm so touched. Please write more Marth and Roy stories.
Ensign Klutz chapter 1 . 1/6/2005
that was immensly sad! *crys to the moon* curse you aqua scum! i'm ok. anyway: great story! sorry for the scene. Ja Ne!
Dionysus S chapter 1 . 11/1/2004
m, good but sad. I don't get it, i have FE7, read about FE6, and for all i know, Roy is the heir to the throne of Pherae. Am i wrong? But i like the story, are you going to countinue or is this a one chapter thing? What is up with Eturia i keep hearing about? Isn't Pent and Louise's child also the heir to the throne of Eturia? Wait, Pent retired...okayy, so is Roy the true heir to the throne of Eturia? I finished FE7, but i may be wrong. Please inform me: kofo9011
roy lover chapter 1 . 10/30/2004
SO SAD!

BUT GOOD BUT STILL IF YOU WANTED YOU COULD HAVE CONTINUED THE STORY INTO SOMETHING BIGGERCUZ I LIKED EVEN THO IT WAS sad...