Reviews for Eye of the Storm
sagnika chapter 4 . 10/19/2016
good twisting
Random reviewer YAY chapter 34 . 12/5/2011
this totally deserves a sequel. and I'm sure just about everybody who read even one chapter would agree. And if not, they are probably even more evil than Voltaire.
zeratheliger chapter 34 . 10/4/2008
yay1 he's alive
ikl wings chapter 33 . 7/15/2008
well that was a really interesting and complicated story and i loved it thaks for finishing it so i could read it to was soo emtional
saturnz-moonlit-beauty chapter 34 . 7/4/2008
OMFG! This is THE BEST story ! im NOT kidding ...i actually cried in the last chap...right when the line said that Willow stopped Jamie's parents from plugging off. Seriously, I've never cried for any story, no matter how touching. But i just couldn't stop tears from coming when i read the last chappie.

yOU KNOW, THIS STORY IS SO AMAZING BECAUSE IT COMPLICATED, YOU KNOW. uM, in many other stories, there's hardly any plot and everything's happy go lucky ..but little does it ever happen in real life. This story relates SO much to real life problems.

Haha, i sat one whole day just to complete reading this story (lol yeah, I ain't got a life !) ..no, but honestly, I was SO glued to this story, i even refused to take toilet breaks until i finished a whole chapter. This story is just so fuckin brilliant!

But somehow, i always wanted Willow and Jamie to end up, ya know. Lol i thought they'd make an even cuter couple than JohnnyWillow. In this whole story, Jamie was my fav character. When you made him go in coma I would SO have come and killed you for that, its not even funny! Yeah, I loved the moments between Jamie and Willow...maybe youshould write a fic solely about those two you know? Maybe, just an idea since they go SO well with each other. But i think you should have elaboated the nding you know, I would have loved to read the convo between Jamie and Willow in the end! Hm, i know im giving you all shit in this reiew by rambling on and on but what ta do! Im in love with this story xD ...lol ...But what happened between TalaHollyRay was real mean. I like dHolly a lot in the beginning of the story but then after I learnt that she was cheating on Ray I was like" What a whore" ...i hated her ever since... yeah, but thats just me i guess xD ...Anyways, Im saying it once again, spectacular work girl and I throughly enjoyed it!

Awaiting more of your fics soon!

xLuvx

I'm just starting!
PurelyAmazing chapter 1 . 1/28/2008
0_0

seriously... wow.

I am pretty much IN LOVE with this story!

You don't normally get many Johhny fics around here, so when I found yours... and it was actually GOOD I was in awe.

the storyline in this story was great too, everything fitted in neatly right at the end... Chapter 32-33... Now that was good writing - not many stories touch me, but that did.

All in all, thanks for the great read

]
Amber Birch chapter 34 . 9/1/2007
I love this story. I'm fucking serious. I love this story. Although I wished it could've gone on forever, I knew it had to come to an end sooner or later. But it's a really fitting end. You're an amazing writer. Do something with the talent, kid (Though I your age -_-)
Senie chapter 34 . 7/21/2007
Honestly, the best fic I have ever read! No other story has put me into tears like yours did. Brilliant!
Shiningheart of ThunderClan chapter 34 . 3/21/2007
That's a cool way to end it. I fucking loved this. No, seriously, YOU BLOODY KICK ASS! Really, you do, you really bloody do!
Pity Project chapter 34 . 2/8/2007