Reviews for Changed
chronodekar chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
Kawaii !

-chronodekar
Xilore chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
Very nice, Garasu. I found the writing style to be simple yet elegant and this was a very enjoyable read. The concept looks well thought out and I found nothing to really say to help you improve. I think you did a great job on this story. Brought up a good point though. Where did Akamatsu think the two swapped clothing? I like your version of that. The nice little display for Keitaro at the end was a nice little reward that still held good taste too. Fantastic job. Wish I could offer better critique.

Xilore
Vermilion-ZERO chapter 1 . 2/14/2007
I've read this at least 4 times, but I can't believe I never left a review.

Your style of writing is addictive, and I really hope I see more of it on all your stories, this one, too.

Please continue!
encyser chapter 1 . 6/16/2005
I've just added your story to my list of favorites. I am impressed with it!
DCWestby chapter 1 . 12/8/2004
Ya know, it would be nice if you could expand upon this story.. Very interesting.. Keep on writing.
Kei-kun chapter 1 . 10/28/2004
Definitly liked the story and if you would continue with it it would be greatly appreciated.
KeitaroMokoto 4 ever Of The Dark Icon Writers chapter 1 . 10/27/2004
NICE really like this story so far and keep up the work.

"there is no shortcuts to a place worth going."

KM
Tokyo Fox chapter 1 . 10/27/2004
Nice one; Very nice but one thing you need to do. WRITE MORE!
Mereo Flere chapter 1 . 10/27/2004
Mm...a lovely little one shot.
shinji the good sharer chapter 1 . 10/27/2004
update this fic soon, i see alot of possability and it's very well written.

ikari shinji
Excellent chapter 1 . 10/27/2004
The change in Motoko's behavior is very believable and IC. This is during the Motoko getting kicked out of the Shinmei-ryu right? I don't remember any time Motoko wore a dress besides that time, but I never read the manga so perhaps this is based on there. Well anyways, if you don't write more chapters, I will find you and pillage your living space, and drag you to a locked room with writing utensils and a computer!
Sci-Fi Raptor chapter 1 . 10/26/2004
that was nice. i liked the way the story was written and the voice/tone used.
atlantis-rob chapter 1 . 10/26/2004
Great work on this bit, I really enjoyed it as it was very well written. I could really see that as how all that transpired. Great work and thanks for sharing!