Reviews for Outland
Anoriel Thiliedis chapter 17 . 5/21
An interesting idea, I really enjoyed the story. It was both original and well-written so I have no regrets after reading it :D additionally, it is simply GREAT to see a story completed and not on hold after, like, a half of it ;)

I really liked the development of the plot and how the characters were changing. Also, the ending and Hermione ending up with Legolas is a nice touch :) all in all, good job!
LotR chapter 10 . 6/12/2014 a little bit of Legolas/Hermione action going on.
We likes it Sméagol, don'ts we?
SHUTUP, precious!
B. Oots chapter 3 . 6/29/2009
I just found the story. I really like, what I've read so far. I look forward to reading more of it ASAP.
FREDGiirrll chapter 3 . 5/14/2009
linen-and-curls chapter 17 . 4/2/2009
aaw :] what a nice way to end it! good job, awesome story. tres confusing at times, but worth shoveling through :D well done
linen-and-curls chapter 9 . 4/2/2009
uuh...wait, does that mean Aragorn is going with them? gah! i'm confused. but i really love this story! and you yourself are quite amusing, i enjoy your random authors notes...
pstibbons chapter 17 . 8/28/2008
You finished it? Wow! Congratulations! I'd long given up on it. Thanks for the happy ending :)
achillies-eel chapter 17 . 8/27/2008
It was a good story, and I commend you. I think you ended it perfectly. Thank you for gracing us with this story. :D
pstibbons chapter 16 . 1/5/2008
Thought this was abandoned. Glad it's not. Welcome back.
pstibbons chapter 15 . 7/3/2007
Welcome back! Thought this fic was abandoned! Glad you're in for the home stretch now.

This chapter was predictable - but you did get Voldie to die in a pretty original drawn out Harry-doing-the-verbal-abuse kinda way.

Curious as to what Leggy Boy was up to.
pstibbons chapter 14 . 3/22/2007
Legolas and Aragorn have me confused.

Incidentally, the characters of Aragorn and Sirius seem interchangeable ;)
pstibbons chapter 7 . 3/22/2007
I think it's Elven. Elvin Presley sounds as lame as HBP.
pstibbons chapter 3 . 3/22/2007
Good start. Fascinating.
Chayde chapter 14 . 2/25/2007
Awesome... and OMFG! BAD Legolas! BAD! '(
Tigerwulf chapter 13 . 2/12/2007
update please, this story is way good!
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »