Reviews for Outland
BrownieMelody chapter 1 . 8/19/2005
looks interesting
random reviewer chapter 9 . 7/2/2005

An update! this is the best day ever!... ok so maybe not ever, but still pretty good. Great chapter. I love the way you write Hermione! Keep it up!
Celi chapter 9 . 6/30/2005
Great chapter!
Psychotic-Monkees chapter 8 . 6/19/2005
OMG this is so good. I love how you write!
Celi chapter 8 . 6/8/2005
Ah...great chapter! Will they go after Harry now..?

Hope you update soon!
random reviewer chapter 7 . 6/1/2005

Just thought I'd drop in and let you know that your story is realy good and I've greatly enjoyed reading it! Please update soon!
Celi chapter 7 . 5/6/2005
Psychotic-Monkees chapter 1 . 4/4/2005
i love how this story is going! please write more!
Guadalupe chapter 5 . 2/14/2005
Dear Undercover:

I hope real life releases you soon, not because of you, but for your fics ;)! Really, I wish you good luck with your bussiness and misfortunes, and I wanted to say that it is really nice from your part writing this little note to keep us informed.

Thank you and best wishes (and! good luck)

SmartGurl9552 chapter 1 . 1/23/2005
i like it... i suppose...
mk-not-r2d2 chapter 4 . 12/28/2004
This is an interesting concept for a crossover, definitely. I like the way it's from Hermione's POV, and that the trio aren't suddenly expected to fill in Frodo's shoes or something. Having Aragorn etc come forward in time is a very good idea!
Almost Funny chapter 2 . 11/20/2004
This chapter sets up the scene quite nicely for the next chapter. Nice job. I really like this fic. Upadate soon, or I shall kidnap Legolas (or your favorite LOTR character) and keep 'im in me closet, MWAHAHAHAHAHA...I know, I REALLY need a life.
Dark Gotham chapter 2 . 11/17/2004
Nice chapter.
Jade chapter 1 . 10/27/2004
It's good, so keep up working :o)
Dark Gotham chapter 1 . 10/26/2004
Really nice! I like this quite a bit. I think that the writting is really good.
46 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »