Reviews for Outland
random reviewer chapter 9 . 7/2/2005
Sweet!

An update! this is the best day ever!... ok so maybe not ever, but still pretty good. Great chapter. I love the way you write Hermione! Keep it up!
Celi chapter 9 . 6/30/2005
Great chapter!
Psychotic-Monkees chapter 8 . 6/19/2005
OMG this is so good. I love how you write!
Celi chapter 8 . 6/8/2005
Ah...great chapter! Will they go after Harry now..?

Hope you update soon!
random reviewer chapter 7 . 6/1/2005
hey!

Just thought I'd drop in and let you know that your story is realy good and I've greatly enjoyed reading it! Please update soon!
Celi chapter 7 . 5/6/2005
Great!
Psychotic-Monkees chapter 1 . 4/4/2005
i love how this story is going! please write more!
Guadalupe chapter 5 . 2/14/2005
Dear Undercover:

I hope real life releases you soon, not because of you, but for your fics ;)! Really, I wish you good luck with your bussiness and misfortunes, and I wanted to say that it is really nice from your part writing this little note to keep us informed.

Thank you and best wishes (and! good luck)

from

Guadalupe.
SmartGurl9552 chapter 1 . 1/23/2005
i like it... i suppose...
mk-not-r2d2 chapter 4 . 12/28/2004
This is an interesting concept for a crossover, definitely. I like the way it's from Hermione's POV, and that the trio aren't suddenly expected to fill in Frodo's shoes or something. Having Aragorn etc come forward in time is a very good idea!
Almost Funny chapter 2 . 11/20/2004
This chapter sets up the scene quite nicely for the next chapter. Nice job. I really like this fic. Upadate soon, or I shall kidnap Legolas (or your favorite LOTR character) and keep 'im in me closet, MWAHAHAHAHAHA...I know, I REALLY need a life.
Dark Gotham chapter 2 . 11/17/2004
Nice chapter.
Jade chapter 1 . 10/27/2004
It's good, so keep up working :o)
Dark Gotham chapter 1 . 10/26/2004
Really nice! I like this quite a bit. I think that the writting is really good.
mk-not-r2d2 chapter 1 . 10/26/2004
I like the image of Ginny doing yoga and the threesome of friends - it's great seeing Hermione as friends with girls and I really think you've pulled it off!
45 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3