Reviews for The Playboy Admirer
lt3stars chapter 14 . 5/30
Found this story a few hours ago, and then got hooked and read all of the chapters uploaded - I know it's been years since you last updated, but I hope you eventually finish this story! I love how protective Syaoran is of Sakura, and I'd love to see them finally get together, squee! Hopefully school and life has settled down - so please update us when you have time! (:
Mayonaka Sakura chapter 1 . 4/18
Is this supposed to be rhe fifty shades of pink? Its interesting
xXYouMakeMeSmileXx chapter 14 . 6/1/2014
Are u still alive,if u aren't im sorry and rest in if u r alive plzzzzzzzzzz update this story it has been like 6 years since the last update.I really really like this story and plus u stopped on a cliff-hanger. PLZZZZZZZZZ HURRY
brendatorres113 chapter 14 . 3/28/2014
Good luck Blossom with your work hope you can find time to work on the story. This was an awesome chapter and I could not put down this story until I finished this last chapter, it is really good and hope you upload soon because you are killing me with suspense on what is ganna happen next. xo Just how many stalker dose she have?!
SunsetPhoenixReborn chapter 14 . 11/4/2013
can you pleasewrite some more?
NoNameMary chapter 14 . 11/2/2013
I see that its been a while since you uppdated, but pleases don't abandon this fic because it's great! I hope you'll update soon!
123 chapter 14 . 9/11/2013
i enjoyed reading your story, but why is there no ending...?
nana.chan chapter 14 . 8/31/2013
it is august. upadare. btwi love your story so dont give it up
skyhopper chapter 14 . 7/15/2013
I know this is 2013 and ur last update was a whole ago, but I do want to let you know I enjoyed ur story or at least what there is presently since its not finished.:)
White-wolfox chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
I have been checking back on your story for years... Every now and then I always hoped that you would update your story soon... Though its been many years since the last update, I hope that you would update your story because I know that there are lots of us out there who would love to carry on reading this story...
fangirlsweg chapter 14 . 6/16/2012
this is soo curious! cliff hangers.. update soon!
mee chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
awesomee... it's more getting complicateddd... but, i'm disappointed coz the story still in progress.. i'll wait for the next updates, :-D

so, plis update soon..
TsukiHime chapter 14 . 2/21/2012
I just find this fic today, n I cant stop reading it until last chp...

Please update soon,cant wait for next!
Fashion Fairy 26 chapter 14 . 8/6/2011
This Story Is Really Amazing !

I Really Hope You Continue It.
tina chapter 13 . 5/29/2011 should continue writing this fanfiction its awsome. dont stop