Reviews for The End is Near and We are Losing
Pendecardiel chapter 1 . 6/15/2005
i really enjoy the first chapter. i love the way harry refuses to give in. it seems just like something he'd really be like. you have portrayed him excellently. keep writing
NativeMoon chapter 1 . 4/25/2005
Please tell me you are going to update this story. Such an intense start. As always I have a lot of questions that will likely be answered by reading so please - I beg you LOL!

Harry being caught, the Pit, being taken to Voldemort. Ron dead - possibly Hermione (please kill her off)...and where is Snape the double-agent in all this? Not to mention my favourite werewolf...

You have a great writing style and I am looking forward to more.
ExtraIceCream chapter 1 . 3/20/2005
It was... interesting, I guess. It kinda depressed me. I don't think I will contuinue reading the story. I can't deal with more depression in my life right now.
MiSSxMELON chapter 1 . 2/10/2005
Wow this was really good. I think it's cool that the Death Eaters win some because it's tiring to see the good people always win. Great start to a story.

About your site, I'll check it out. I have gone to some other ones I've been offered before and they're too complicated to upload stories and such but I'll definitely give yours a try.
Bellegeste chapter 1 . 1/7/2005
Dramatic start; nicely dark, oppressive atmosphere - interested to see where this is going.

(Thinking about the Salem invitation. Thanks.)
Danz chapter 1 . 12/28/2004
WoW! This is amazing! You really have talent! And the site on your profile seems really interesting! Keep up the GREAT Work! Update soon if you can!

Love Danz

X
Missmarauder13 chapter 1 . 12/27/2004
Interesting. I hope you update soon. Very good chapter.

Summer
Diamond Sylvan chapter 1 . 11/30/2004
this is really intense, I like it a lot. Thank you so much for reviewing my story, it's such a compliment to be considered a talented writer by someone as good as yourself! I would love to write for/contribute in any other way to your society, but when I clicked the link it said access was denied and unauthorized URLs were logged...I don't know what that means, but if you figure it out you could email me or review me again. My email is on my page. Thanks agaain, and great story by te way1 I really like it!
Beautiful Green Eyes chapter 1 . 11/30/2004
Good story! And about your site, that sounds great, except I can't get there...something about unauthorized attepts...Great story though!
charmeuse chapter 1 . 11/3/2004
Ah! I must know what happens next! It's a good story, keep it going!
Talons chapter 1 . 10/31/2004