Reviews for Dark Side of the Moon
Random-Musings chapter 17 . 11/29/2005
Do you know how much I love you? I'm sure you do. Fabulous and long-awaited chapter! I was about to die if I didn't see it in the next week. I especially loved the last bits: "His hair and cheekbones and hands-"...brilliant. I also think you describe James perfectly (I love James as a character) which is good. Anyways, amazing, fabulous, [insert more praising adjectives here].
Vaude chapter 17 . 11/29/2005
The thing I think I love most about this chapter is the obvious development of plot and character. Their relationship has almost been forced to the next level, all because they got caught and their friendship has been exposed.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE how you describe Snape's thoughts about Lily and vice versa. It shows that feelings ARE there, but they are both very confused because they know that their relationship is going against the strong feelings of interhouse prejudices.

The interaction between the two at the end of the chapter was heart wrenching. I nearly died when Snape said they shouldn't meet anymore. This is an EXCELLENT chapter because it depicts the transition from their "safe" and secretive friendship to the new problems they must face together. Yes. TOGETHER.

Fantastic job. I bow before thee in awe and admiration! *worships*
Rukai chapter 17 . 11/29/2005
Another brilliant chapter! I love the way which their relationship is progressing and hope it won't be too long till the next chapter.
ames chapter 17 . 11/29/2005
YES YES YES you finally updated! I am so happy...hopefully we won't have to wait this long for the next chapter
Spero chapter 17 . 11/29/2005
Ahg! I love this so much, please write more soon! I think this is such a great story, especially the way you make your readers wait. It drives me up the wall with anger only to come back down to check if you've updated.
3-Legged Dog chapter 17 . 11/29/2005
Thank you for the update. I absolutely love this story; which is why it is listed in my C2. Your characters are so well defined and true to form. You make it so easy to visualize every exchange.

I do have one request/suggestion. All of your spacing in the story is the same, making it abrupt to change scenes or point of views. Maybe you could double space or add a line between changes? Just suggestion.

Please do not take so long to update this time, hmm? Great job!
dd chapter 16 . 11/23/2005
I feel so sad cuz this probably wont be updated for a while :(
Slytherstein chapter 16 . 11/22/2005
Gr8 story! I really like it! It's pretty much the best SS&LE story that I've read! I can't wait till U finish it! Keep writin'
Pickledishkiller chapter 16 . 11/22/2005
You know, you just made me really dislike you- leaving the story off at a cliffhanger like that. Shame, shame. Alas. Great story though. I'm going to go reread some of the cool parts. Peace.
Jess chapter 16 . 11/11/2005
don't leave us hanging!
Derannimer chapter 16 . 11/8/2005
Gah! Drat it, you've gotten me to actually *review* something, a thing I never do except under extraordinary circumstances!

Dark Side of the Moon is one of the best SS/LE fics out there (and believe me, I know whereof I speak). Snape and Lily are both thoroughly in-character (and you're one of the very few writers of this ship that has a really well-rounded Lily; in your fic I'm as interested in Lily's part of the story as I am in Snape's). And their relationship is developed in a really believable way; although their excruciatingly cautious and slow progress may be frustrating to my Shipper's mind sometimes (especially *right about now,* cough cough) it is much the most realistic way of doing things. And in addition to having good content, you can also actually *write.* That's very nice. And rarer than it ought to be.

However.

YOU'VE GOTTA UPDATE!

::swats CAPSLOCK!Derannimer aside::

Seriously, though, I'm not kidding - well, all right, just a bit - you've gotta update before I lose my marbles. *C'mon,* cliff-hangers are just not fair, not when you leave us hanging for over a month! My fingers are growing numb; I can feel them peeling off the cliff-face one after another. . . .

Derannimer, who's not sure what happens to the severely cliff-hung when they can't take it anymore, but suspects that they crack and take up writing Snape/OFC. Come now. You must save the fandom from this fate.
deathandglories chapter 16 . 11/5/2005
Wow! I absolutely adore this story! I actually read the whole thing in one sitting it was so good! Please please please update soon! This is one of the best stories I've read in ages! :D
gam chapter 16 . 11/3/2005
Er...i check to see if this is updated basically everyday..and it's not!

it makes me sad...
Vaude chapter 16 . 11/2/2005
Wow.

I am at a loss for words.

I have just recently discovered this masterpiece through a recomendation on Fiction Alley, I believe, and I am thrilled to have found such a gem!

This is really fantastic. I'm sure you've heard it before, but your characterization is SPOT ON. I possibly might have fallen in love with you.
PsychoHaired chapter 16 . 11/1/2005
Brilliant! Absolutely AWESOME...but why did it have to be a cliff hanger! WHY! Please update as soon as possible! *rocking back and forth* You are so cruel... evil little writer you... *gives you chocolate* Now update, because I gave you chocolate, and you can't refuse chocolate :
286 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »