Reviews for Dark Side of the Moon
aakk1234567 chapter 4 . 9/29/2013
Hi! It'd be great if you decide to continue writing. I really enjoyed your story!
Lily3Sev chapter 18 . 4/5/2013
I can't believe you haven't finished this. It's simply wonderful.
sqyro chapter 18 . 12/11/2012
pleace write more i love this story i is very exiting i would love to read more of this fic
Captain Evermind chapter 18 . 11/27/2012
Eeee! So glad I have discovered this story! What a wonderful wee piece of L/S. :-) I love your characterisation, and the way you pace the developing relationships of all the characters. Looking forward to more.
sqyro chapter 18 . 11/24/2012
WRITE MORE WRITE MORE OR I WONT KNOW WHAT HAPPENED AND I WILL FREAK OUT AND WILL NEVER READ YOUR FICS AGAIN AND I REALLY LIKE THIS FIC please write more or i'll hex you ok i need to know what happens write more pwezzzzzz :3 or i'll cry T-T
feyathene chapter 18 . 2/15/2012
This fic is...disgustingly good. I'm actually a little sad that I even started it seeing as how it's abandoned and I'll never get to read the end. ...oddly enough I kind of want to put on my favorites list regardless...
magicmage97 chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
This is such an amazing story! Please come back and finish it! I'm dying to see what happens next in the story. Not many people write Snape in character, its a really interesting read. :)
MelodyFernEvens chapter 18 . 11/10/2011
I it. Im hoplessly addicted and i had a mini heart attack when i saw u hadnt updated in years. :( i NEED to finish it. Please Please Please please please update!
DontCallMeCoward chapter 18 . 7/29/2011
Please, please, please update this! its wonderfully written and i really want to read the rest!
Kannepanne chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
hej,

do you know that feeling that you feel somehow connected to someone? well from reading a few chapters of your story and reading your bio i got that feeling that you might like what i like.

And i really wanted to show this awesome story i know because it has just the right dosis of angst and dark and love and humor.

But unforunatley its not available in English. And even if I dare say that my English is not that bad (even if my teacher back in school thought otherwise), i dont want to put it on the test and try translating that amount of text...

its really a shame because I got to think you might have liked it.

Not fluent in German are you?

Well Im really found of that author and she translated one of her works once in English. Its not the one I actually wanted you to read. And its not HP/SB, but more RL/SB. But I like the story (just 1 chapter) anyway. Maybe you like her despite all odds.

its:

fanfiction dot net/s/3228866/2/Die_letzte_Zigarette

Greetings
Saamon-sama chapter 18 . 1/9/2011
let's see... it's been, oh what?, 5 years since you last updated.

any chance of you returning from the world of the dead to finish it? :D
Sundae Bunny chapter 18 . 8/17/2010
WOW, this is great! I'd love to read another chapter. Could you tell me wether or not you've dropped this story?
VestriVerum chapter 18 . 10/7/2009
Very nice, but one question- is this an AU, or will it follow canon?

I love the way you switch from Lily to Severus's POV, it's wonderful to read.

~V.
wistress chapter 6 . 1/20/2008
Isn't James chaser on the team?
the-fraulein chapter 18 . 1/4/2008
Please, please update this story! It's the best Lily/Sev I've ever read! Hardly anyone writes him in character! Please!
286 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »