Reviews for Dark Side of the Moon
aec459 chapter 18 . 11/4/2007
its been forever since you have posted. this is a really good story please post more chapters!
Code of the Star chapter 18 . 9/15/2007
Oh my, I really wish you will continue this story. It's really rare to find another story that is as good as this one. It'll be such a disappointment if you really had given up on this fic, seeing how you haven't update since long ago..
EsurientStoic chapter 18 . 8/15/2007
Oh, good God, you're not going to leave it like that, are you? You've built the sexual tension up so brilliantly it would be downright cruel to leave the characters (and ME!) in this position.

I'm hooked, hooked, hooked. Please finish this!
Vadraxia chapter 18 . 8/8/2007
Ahh, I started reading this yesterday, and it's absolutely fantastic! It's a nice change, since now that the final Harry Potter book is out, we know the actual story of Snape and Lily. It's nice to see something non-cannon for a change.

I see that you haven't updated in a while, but I still hope that you have some inspiration to continue, as I'm sure you know that there will be lots of people eager for you to do so! Snape is so cute in your story, quite different then what I figured as a child, but honestly... It works!

I really hope that Snape asks Lily to the Halloween dance! Ahh, I can see that you're probably building towards something like that, but I would love to see that happen. In all honestly, after reading this story, I abhore JamesxLily. My sister nearly murdered me when I mentioned that, but when I told her that it had been replaced by my love for LilyxSnape, she forgave me :)

Lily and Severus forever,

Vadraxia
selin chapter 18 . 7/31/2007
Hey, I've come across this story and read it all, I loved it. Please update.
anna chapter 18 . 7/27/2007
i came across this and i've read it all, and it's absdolutely amazing!

you need t update badly. it's been more than a year!

please update!
Bianca chapter 18 . 7/24/2007
So what if you haven't updated in over a year?

I really do like this story.. and I hope you find time to sit down and work on it some more!
TheEvilPeaches chapter 18 . 7/23/2007
This story is amazing! I love it so much! I can't help but wait in anticipation for any sort of update that includes another hint of their affection for each other!

Fabulous fic! Please update soon!
Lyxie chapter 18 . 7/22/2007
This is a really good story! I am enjoying the very unorthodox pairing- you've got a wonderful way of staying true to the characters. Good job on everything, and I dearly hope you continue this story!
Tifferbear chapter 1 . 7/19/2007
I love it! When's the next chapter and what can I offload you to make it happen?
hikaruxharuhi chapter 18 . 6/4/2007
that was so good and i love it! please update soon!
sweety chapter 1 . 4/21/2007
It's been a year and a day! Goodness, I can only imagine what's in store for our Dear Lily and Prickly Snape. lol

Waiting oh so patiently,

Sweety
CoyKit chapter 18 . 4/15/2007
ER! This is the first SSLE Fic i've EVER read... so be flattered. but I stay up till 12:30 on a school night and you end like that! RAWR! i'm seething! but excited *giggles like a fangirl*
kate chapter 16 . 3/23/2007