Reviews for Dark Side of the Moon
DSotM is awesome chapter 18 . 1/20/2007
I can't express how much I appreciate your work. There are few fanfics regarding Lily/Snape pairing, and this story is undoubtly the best one I have read. I rarely leave a comment, but I was just so blown away by your writing that I just had to tell you what an outstanding job you did. Reading Dark Side of the Moon gave a feeling similar to that of reading actual Harry Potter books. If I didn't know any better, I'd believe DSotM was written by J.K Rowling herself. Please update soon, and I wish you the best of luck~

By the way, I loved the part where Peter implies that Sirius is gay. And all of the character's insults and thoughts(especially Snape's), are absolutely brilliant.
Lucifer-the-great-undead chapter 18 . 1/7/2007
this is such an enjoyable story. it's like reading Harry Potter but through the eyes of Lily and Severus. i like all the elements you included: the blood prejudice, the sibling problems, classes, teenage romance. man kudos to you for having Lily punch Sirius and hex James. they totally deserved that. if you can't tell already, i don't really like those two. never understood why Lily married James. anyway Snape is so intriguing. what can i say. he is just so fun to read about. so hopefully you will continue soon.

pink floyd all the way! i can listen to Wish You Were Here and Dark Side of the Moon all day. have you watched their Pulse concert dvd? it's awesome.

and may Syd Barret rest in peace and shine on forever.
Catmint chapter 18 . 1/1/2007
This fic is fantastic. It's brilliantly written, gripping, well thought-out, carefully-done... I love your portrayals of all the characters; they're detailed, in-depth, accurate and believable. I particularly love the way you write Severus - excellent excellent stuff. I really can't find any fault with it except that it's been so long since you last updated!
Clarity Light chapter 18 . 11/12/2006
I would just like to say that this fic is my favorite Lily/Snape story ever, and quite possibly my favorite HP fic. You've done such a good job being true to the characters while adding depth to them. This is an excellent story, and I would truly love to see it continue.
PanaNeNa chapter 18 . 11/3/2006
Oh wow! I absolutly love this fic. I've first read it in July and I then I stumbled upon it again so I decided to do the right thing and submit a review. I like the way you've protrayed Lily and Severus. There interesting to watch and see how their relationship plays out. I wonder what he was going to say in the last part of this chapter. My very first reaction was that he was going to ask her to the dance... I dunno that's what I thought. Well, update soon, I can't wait to see what happens next.

~*NeNa*~
hewtab chapter 18 . 11/3/2006
Please update, it's been ages! *googly eyes*
Slytherstein chapter 18 . 8/19/2006
I wonder what Snape wanted to say...Hm...Gr8 chap! I cannot wait 2 read more, so...UPDATE ASAP! I love ur story! It's awsum! So, I see that the 2 of them hav finally started to get along! Gr8! Update! U always take awhile to update, but in the end the patience pays off, cuz you always have a really long, but very awsum chapter when you finally do! AWSUM STORY! I luv it! Update soon, as soon as you possibly can manage, that is to say!
creamywonton chapter 18 . 7/14/2006
i have to second all the others: great story

but i do wish you'd update more

but then again work comes when it comes

anyway good job
bundlesojoy chapter 17 . 6/19/2006
bloody hell. just read this again. characterization is flawless...they're obviously in DENIAL! goddamn it, snape! ahem. i have no idea who you are, but i swear, if you don't finish this, i shall internet hex you.
bundlesojoy chapter 18 . 6/19/2006
oh, this is positively exquisite! you write exceptionally well. congratulations-this is brilliant stuff, a positive joy to read.
angicita chapter 18 . 5/24/2006
Ouch! I can't believe that you left us without knowing what the hell was Snape going to say!

But somehow, I prefer it that way. We are always in Lily's point of view when you write this sort of things. Keep going on with the mistery ;)

By the way, nice latin spells!

Bu please, I Beg you, please update soon, will you? Don't leave me at that cliffhanger :)
blondejazzkat chapter 18 . 5/20/2006
I like it a lot!
Jessica Verastegui chapter 18 . 4/27/2006
I love this fic its so cool please, please, please write more. I worship this fic.

Love Jessica
atenea-in-the-sky chapter 10 . 4/25/2006
Hmm i just realized that the link i left in my review of the last chapter didn't appear.. as none of the links does, indeed.. anyway, it was w . nasubionna . net ...
Pontificator chapter 18 . 4/25/2006
Brilliant. Love the idea of an existential pocket. Love the ending.
286 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »