Reviews for Silence
teacupz chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
Aya has some unique and great personalities to come out as a fic... I love your writting style, it is descriptive with a few metaphors in it, :3...

and, even more, Aya has the kind of personality as descriptive as the fic too! so, it is IC in my opinion... and some sentences that describe about objects amuse me so much!

you need to keep on writting! :D
gamer19720 chapter 1 . 6/6/2005
Nice way of having her look out at the world. " The silent ones are watchers" Great!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/28/2005
Good POV from Aya about everything around her

Can you make a one shot featuring MinamixKazuki

A romantic fic that's either lemon or non lemon.
Purple Dragoon chapter 2 . 12/5/2004
This's just plain 've taken one of the less rounded out charecters and turnned her into an interesting main write from her perseptive like you are her,and it fleshes her you plan one writing a sequel about her,don't hesitate.

From the chapter I'm reading with it's cliffhanger,I can tell it's going to be a good one.
MJP chapter 2 . 11/9/2004
I know I'm cheating, since I've already seen this, but I still think it's coming together awesomely. This chapter really gives the story some much-needed depth and fleshing out, and it's really showcasing your better skills.

At some point, you and I are going to have to co-author something. I won't take no for an answer.
Marivel chapter 1 . 10/27/2004
MJP pointed me in this direction, and I like. I like it alot. I wish it was longer though - there's definitely alot more that can be done with this theme. Nice work!
MJP chapter 1 . 10/26/2004
This was why I didn't write Aya in first-person: I couldn't get something this wonderful out.

I can only hope that this leads you to do more!

There were some grammatical errors, but nothing that can't be fixed with a trustworthy beta reader... *stands on tiptoes, whistles innocently* _

But yeah, this was a very realistic look at Aya. I like how you keep her persona solid to what we know for her, yet you have her verbosity become something a little more rarefied and speculative. I can almost feel that she's thinking about what to say before bringing it out.

I hope that this leads you to write much, much more ComiPa fanfic.