Reviews for Sweet 16 Autumn
Emu chapter 5 . 11/10/2004
Please continue. Its good
beautymarked chapter 5 . 11/10/2004
Ha ha! I love how Brad and Miranda always come across a naked Lizzie or at least the fact that they're having sex. It just makes me laugh to think about if that actually happened how embarassing it would be-especially more than once!
Tonyboy chapter 5 . 11/10/2004
Wow. This chapter was very good. Sorry this review is so short.
Febreez chapter 4 . 11/9/2004
Same as always...very good. Can't wait to find out what will happen 2 Matt!
C-Unit chapter 4 . 11/9/2004
I like where this is headed - Matt and Shane get whatever's coming to them. The details and things really make this story worthwhile, and I'm having a blast with the way darker, edgier tone. Don't give it up, no matter what people say about it.

I don't like how Miranda and Brad - two very prominent characters in the first story - have been pushed into the outskirts of what's occurring in this one and I think it would be best to bring them back for their own story.

But other than that, I'm loving this story! Keep it up!
emu chapter 4 . 11/9/2004
it's good continue. Although i think that they'd be a little madder about matt knowing and having a tape.
Abuhin chapter 4 . 11/9/2004
That was a great speech where Lizzie explains her love to Gordo. I'm glad she knows that Shane's such an $$hole that doesn't deserve a girl like her. What's his problem anyway?

Also love how Lizzie and Gordo are getting more "adventurous."
Abuhin chapter 3 . 11/9/2004
Ya know, I was wondering when someone would write a fic where Matt was sent off to boot camp. He definately deserves punishment like that if he's the type of guy who would "Paris Hilton" his own sister.
LiLwhitegurl89 chapter 4 . 11/9/2004
*ghasp* OMG SHANE IS SUCH A...he's really trying to mess things up, there has to be something wrong with him...i think this chapter is foreshadowing someting happening later on in the future chapters..hrm..i'm so glad that Gordo believes Lizzie, it tells us that he really does love and trust her..aww he's so sweet! Well..great chapter and update soon!
LiLwhitegurl89 chapter 3 . 11/9/2004
I like it! Don't apologize b/c readers don't like it or think you're sick. It's YOUR story..not theirs. They didn't have to read it. And you don't have to write either. It's an extra bonus for us readers who do like your stories. Like me :) hehe...I really like how it's going to be 'darker', it adds more drama, and drama is good for these kinda stories...i hope Gordo doesnt make a stupid, *at the thought* decision that would ruin his relationship with Lizzie..well i'm goin to go read your next chappie! Keep up the great work!
beautymarked chapter 4 . 11/8/2004
I like how your story has had a dark turn-its more fun that way-torturing the characters. I do have a few notes:

1. I want to see more of Brad and Miranda's relationship soon! How much has it developed?

2. Does Shane have a softer side that Lizzie will come to notice that will turn out to be real or fake

3. Will this Lizzie Gordo thing ever wnd?

Great writing by the way-your story is captivating!
Blondie02 chapter 2 . 11/8/2004
I like your combo of fluff/drama. I wonder what Matt is up to...
Blondie02 chapter 1 . 11/8/2004
Love this story! Sweet 16 Summer, was one of my fav's on this site, and hopefully this will be too. I like the new character, Shane, it was a great idea! Can't wait to read more!
Tonyboy chapter 4 . 11/8/2004
This Shane guy is worse than I thought! I don't know whom I dislike more: Matt or Shane. Well, that was another great chapter! I am most defintitely looking forward to the next one! Until next time,

~*Tonyboy*~
Tonyboy chapter 3 . 11/8/2004
Hey, Tinkerbell79! This chapter was great, and I understand that you want this story to be darker and that you feel that life is not fair. I just love Lizzie McGuire. As much as I feel that Matt is sick and wrong for what he's doing, I feel very sorry for him. I wonder why he was sent to boot camp? So anyway, I hope you really enjoy writing this story, because I really enjoy reading it. If you get mean and malicious reviews, don't let that discourage or get to you. That happens all the time. But your story is really great, and I suggest that you do your best to keep up the good work. Until next time,

~*Tonyboy*~