Reviews for Frankies savior
nerdy.swagger chapter 5 . 8/3/2007
CHANGE THE ENDING!

and it will be a rele good story. ]
Neocane chapter 5 . 1/17/2006
good endin
Goddess of Unfinished Projects chapter 5 . 12/13/2005
AW Come on!

XD Good job though it makes me want to see a sequel where they try to make a mixed marriage work XD
AngelSlayer666 chapter 1 . 4/28/2005
Loved it! Sorry for the short reveiw but I really want to read the next chapter!
sakuradancer3 chapter 5 . 4/26/2005
Man, That was awesome
Javer chapter 5 . 3/29/2005
Chapters 1-4: (Hmm. Plot isn't THAT bad, spelling and grammar's good. This has potential.)

Chapter 5: (That's . . . that's it?)

I know this Eric's supposed to be someone Frankie imagined, an exact cutout of the fictional Paris she thought she could never have. (Paris meaning the guy who started the Trojan War, not the city. Look him up.) The thing is, he's the biggest example of a Gary Stu I've ever seen.

Yes, he shows that annoying tendency of perfection inherent to most dreamed-up people, but you see, Frankie's idea of the perfect guy is going to be different than someone else's. Capiesce? Make him unique, not just "good-looking smart gentlemanly witty generous any other positive attribute in the known world".

There are other issues, but that's the most glaring one. *wince* Um . . . I feel I should apologize for being so frank . . . I'm sorry. But I do like to see story potential fulfilled.
SpacePirate Khan chapter 5 . 11/13/2004
I found this to be a decent story. And well, a tragic ending isn't ALWAYS bad. P Myself, I sure wouldn't've minded going out with an imaginary friend, LoL.
weartheseshorts chapter 5 . 11/11/2004
Um, not really the best, but I guess it'll do. Okay, you rushed the story way too much. It would have been good if you slowed down. And then, you hit us with the ending so abruptly! Yeah. Also, I saw that it said "Eric had made love to her, but never truly understood his feelings..." Eric *didn't* make love to her, first of all. It was only a kiss, not "love-making". Over all, it was good, but there were flaws you could work out.

thats me

ahhelga

aka Pauline
BuntyBadger chapter 5 . 11/10/2004
FRANKAY! MY FAVE CHARACTER! HOW... COULD YOU! Gah! I don't care if it would be like pinnochio, she's great! This story is brilliant though, it's about time she had a bit of romance, poor girl. Love eds!
samuraistar chapter 5 . 11/9/2004
OH, NO YOU DON'T! YOU'RE NOT ENDING A ROMANCE FIC THAT EASY! PLEASE, YOU'VE GOTTA MAKE IT HAPPY! HAVE ERIC COME BACK! HAVE THEM LOVE EACH OTHER SO DEEPLY THAT HE DOES BECOME REAL (I DON'T GIVE A CRAP IF IT'S LIKE PINNOCHIO!)! YOU JUST GOTTA, 'CAUSE FRANKIE'S MY FAVORITE CHARACTER! YOU ARE NOT BREAKING MY SOUL SISTAH'S HEART AND LEAVING IT LIKE THAT! PLEASE UPDATE!
CastellGanAwen chapter 4 . 11/5/2004
YAY! cuteness! write more
CastellGanAwen chapter 2 . 10/29/2004
keep writing...YOU ROCK!
CastellGanAwen chapter 1 . 10/27/2004
aw...I LOVE WILT! lol

good story...keep writing
ghostess chapter 1 . 10/27/2004
Hey, this story is off to a good start. Frankie in love, I like where this is going. Finaly a decent story with no slash content.