Reviews for New Blood
tcganimefan chapter 7 . 7/20/2007
This has got to be the best BWOC fic I've ever read, next to the series! I have nothing but praise, and the suggestion that you double-check your spelling and grammar. The chapters could be longer, but other than that, I love it.

Update soon.
Raging Raven chapter 7 . 3/18/2007
Loved this story!
Supernatural Chick chapter 7 . 1/15/2007
OMG! This is such a good story! I know it has been a while since you last updated but I was wondering if you might continue it? I would be in your debt if you did. You put the cannon characters in such good detail and in character all of the way that I can't help but love it. That, and it's centered around Merton and a cool girlfriend for him, what's not to like? I would just love it if you would continue this fic. Ciao.
Guest chapter 7 . 8/16/2006
why do you find it so necessary to catoragize everyone so much? the goths did this, the goths did that...blah blah blah. its really annoying... i mean, why would you want to label yourself? where im from... gothic i ment to be insulting, just like prep or emo... i like the style of so called "goths" but i dont think you should label yourself because you like a certain dress type better than another... it just seems stupid and pointless. especially in the long run.
Emma Raven Moony Grimm chapter 7 . 12/30/2005
OMG! This is THE BEST BWOC story on FF!The same tones and feelings of the show are right on cue...Are you sure you didn't write for the show?

Enough rambling, gimme more!
The GothyFaery chapter 1 . 6/15/2005
This is without a doubt the BEST BWOC fic I've read! You've kept the characters so exact to the show it's like you wrote the shows! Anyways, enough rambling from me. I just wanted to tell you I love it!
Silent Imperfection chapter 7 . 6/10/2005
I love the story, I just started reading today nd I love it. You have to updaye soon!
Lestat De Lioncout chapter 7 . 1/19/2005
keep it up~! I like vincent...give him what he want...OR ELSE! MUWHAHAHAHAH...jk...Keep it up
Reece1 chapter 7 . 12/28/2004
Oo, love the story! Its so sweet! I have something similar to this happening in my story, Story 4, and i swear i didn't know anything about this story when i wrote it. There are british twins, male and female, who are both half vampire, except the female is good and the male is evil. I've started the chapter where they are first introduced, but wont be posting it for a while. Take a look if you like.

Anyway, i really enjoyed the story, i hope you update soon!
merrilinda chapter 7 . 12/5/2004
i hope you update soon
Shalemma chapter 6 . 12/4/2004
Update ASAP!
Eax4 chapter 6 . 12/3/2004
It was a pretty good story. There were a few things wrong in it but all in all it was alright. Hate the ending though. Plan on finishing it?
Kalima chapter 6 . 12/2/2004
I like it, I think the very beginning of this chapter with the parents was funny.