Reviews for Staring Contest,Snow and kiddies
ChiiRyeeBiee chapter 15 . 12/4/2013
Omg that was the most amazing Drarry fic I have ever read! It was sooo utterly adorable, like I cannot even! I had to finish it even though it is way too late at night...
I love how thorough Harry and Draco's relationship was in this fic, they were so adorable together, and I actually liked Harry being in Slytherin. It was superb, the way you wrote their transitions from new Harry/Draco to old Harry/Draco...
And of course, the Lord Voldies joke...it was hilarious, and it still is.
I actually really liked your Slytherin hat rhyme in the previous chapters; it was good! I swear! Pansy being nice made me happy - normally in other fics she'd be all over Draco. The best friend concept was better :)
Ron was a jerk. I liked how Hermione was very nice to Harry and decided to actually pay attention to him.
Gaaah I cannot even say anything further. I loved it. I really did. It was amazing. Yup. It was.

You are awesome! Keep writing :D
Drarry forever chapter 15 . 9/7/2013
Wowwowwowwow! I loved loved loved that story! Thx for bringing this joy of a story into my life!
Lori94 chapter 15 . 8/26/2013
Cute story! oh one of the chapters called Voldemort the Dork Lord instead of the Dark Lord... I think it was 12 or 13. I laughed SO hard at that!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
I love it already! Especially Baby Draco protecting Baby Potter.
Lady Arachne chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
*cooes* Aw, Draco protecting Harry is so adorable!
Hikari-chan nn chapter 15 . 3/24/2012
You and your little Beat are fawking awesome.

That story made me giggle like a moron and it was too damn qt! Congrats to the both of you, yuor both totally awesome n_n

Have lucks in your later stories (That you will post otherwise I shall have to PUT YOU UNDER THE IMPERIUS CURSE BWAHAHAHA ... ahem)Yeah, thanks for the story

Much love,

Hx
Belle A Lestrange chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
Aw baby Draco is just toooooo cute!
Amy chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
Hiya, I just thought you should know that in your summary you spelt 'Weird' as 'weired'.

Best wishesTFMTR
sw chapter 15 . 8/25/2011
overall good story
inactive132 chapter 10 . 8/16/2011
Was Cho turning into a killer supposed to be funny? cause it wasn't.
inactive132 chapter 7 . 8/16/2011
You do realize that some being the height of 6 ft 10 is usually very uncommon unless it's like a disease or something like that, and unless that person is someone like Hagrid. Its not really possible for a man to be that tall.
Belle A Lestrange chapter 15 . 3/21/2011
Hot. That was a wonderful story i just loved it so much. Really well-written and the fabulous read for ages!
Belle A Lestrange chapter 14 . 3/21/2011
Poor Harry. That broke my heart when he slurred "I wish I could of known u better"
Belle A Lestrange chapter 13 . 3/21/2011
*wipes tear away* the end broke my heart although it was not necessarily sad. The 'dull grey eyes' said it all.
Belle A Lestrange chapter 12 . 3/21/2011
No more thinking Draco, it'll only get in the way.