Reviews for Staring Contest,Snow and kiddies
Ann chapter 15 . 8/22
I loved it! 3 ...The only thing that is bugging me is that in the earlier chapter you said that colin creevery was dead and than in the later chapters he's alive. So I'm confused on that thing. Drarry rules.
jj chapter 10 . 8/3
He was playing with his wandlolololol
GabbiMalfoy chapter 15 . 7/3
Dear Author-chan,

Just...Yes. I wish I could have been one of the ones to review you as you go along, but I hope you understand what I went through for this! The internet on my iPod crashed and I was devestated when I couldn't find this fanfiction that I had merely begun. You are an amazing writer (And SuperBeta is too!) and I just want to *thank you*, Author-chan, for writing this amazing piece of art!
I applaud you, and I hope that you get many thanks for this, as it is *truly* amazing!

~Gabbi
SinfulLies chapter 15 . 12/18/2015
Whew, I finished this in one day! I mean, it took half the night to finish, but it was worth it. It's 3AM, I have school tomorrow, I need to sleep now. Great story!
animegirl2098 chapter 1 . 7/29/2015
Why did snape use the Cruciatus curse, it's forbidden and he should be sent to the prison(can't remember the name)!
Selinae2014 chapter 15 . 11/5/2014
It's beautiful. I loved it. And I also like the transfigured doxies very much! Thay're so cuteeee! You made me cry several times by the way. But what is a Drarry story without crying?
ChiiRyeeBiee chapter 15 . 12/4/2013
Omg that was the most amazing Drarry fic I have ever read! It was sooo utterly adorable, like I cannot even! I had to finish it even though it is way too late at night...
I love how thorough Harry and Draco's relationship was in this fic, they were so adorable together, and I actually liked Harry being in Slytherin. It was superb, the way you wrote their transitions from new Harry/Draco to old Harry/Draco...
And of course, the Lord Voldies joke...it was hilarious, and it still is.
I actually really liked your Slytherin hat rhyme in the previous chapters; it was good! I swear! Pansy being nice made me happy - normally in other fics she'd be all over Draco. The best friend concept was better :)
Ron was a jerk. I liked how Hermione was very nice to Harry and decided to actually pay attention to him.
Gaaah I cannot even say anything further. I loved it. I really did. It was amazing. Yup. It was.

You are awesome! Keep writing :D
Drarry forever chapter 15 . 9/7/2013
Wowwowwowwow! I loved loved loved that story! Thx for bringing this joy of a story into my life!
Lori94 chapter 15 . 8/26/2013
Cute story! oh one of the chapters called Voldemort the Dork Lord instead of the Dark Lord... I think it was 12 or 13. I laughed SO hard at that!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
I love it already! Especially Baby Draco protecting Baby Potter.
SpiderRealm chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
*cooes* Aw, Draco protecting Harry is so adorable!
Hikari-chan nn chapter 15 . 3/24/2012
You and your little Beat are fawking awesome.

That story made me giggle like a moron and it was too damn qt! Congrats to the both of you, yuor both totally awesome n_n

Have lucks in your later stories (That you will post otherwise I shall have to PUT YOU UNDER THE IMPERIUS CURSE BWAHAHAHA~ ... ahem)Yeah, thanks for the story~

Much love,

H~x
Belle A Lestrange chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
Aw baby Draco is just toooooo cute!
Amy chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
Hiya, I just thought you should know that in your summary you spelt 'Weird' as 'weired'.

Best wishes~TFMTR