Reviews for Strange World
Ducky in Spandex chapter 1 . 7/15/2006
That was beautiful. I'm a devoted EC shipper, but I have nothing against Raoul, and I was open-minded enough to read this, and I'm glad I did. It's completely heart-wrenching. It makes me want to cry for poor, unhappy Erik. More people should have reviewed this story, because it's a rare, beautiful gem among rhinestones and pebbles. A very touching, well-written, emotional work of literary art. Great work on this masterpiece!

-Ducky
Roselight Writer chapter 1 . 1/3/2006
Such lush, beautiful writing. The amount of dialogue you used was limited, but that enforced the style instead of taking away from it, actually, so...well done.

The beginning was excellent too, and set the mood so well. The ending made my heart stir and shudder...I think it was the lyrics to the song.

Really great job!
Shadow131 chapter 1 . 10/30/2004
Oh wow... I absolutely loved that! The way you captured so perfectly how Christine felt about Erik; Love, but still an absolute terror! I love how you described Erik's love for her as fire and Raoul's love for her as light. It was so beautiful, and perfect, and utterly true. This was excellent!
AMarguerite chapter 1 . 10/28/2004
Aw! Very sweet! I esp. enjoyed the comparision of love between Raoul and the Phantom. Very true to the novel and very sweet. Kudos to you! Great job!
Shandethe Sanders chapter 1 . 10/26/2004
Aw. AW! That's all I can say. This was quite well-written, and I love the inclusion of Sarah McLachlan. Go you! And of course, anything with Raoul-sired munchkins is okay by me! Amielle...such a pretty name. You did a great job of portraying Christine's mixed feelings about Erik, and her love for Raoul. The part about Erik being her Angel and Raoul being her savior was beautiful. Keep it up!

-Meg