Reviews for My Gryffindor
may it be forever chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
SQUE...Draco is one of the best characters ever, aw I feel so sorry for him in this, wow great twist at the end. I thought i would be Ron for a minute but Neville woah..
LoveSnarryLove chapter 1 . 12/8/2007
This was good. Tought i wish to know what happens between draco and neville. Is there a continuer?
highvoltagekat chapter 1 . 11/25/2007
This was so cute, but very deep and emotional. You've concocted a masterpiece.(unlike Draco)
Viktoria chapter 1 . 3/20/2007
I feel bad for Draco _ I hope things become less depressing for him.
belladonnacordial chapter 1 . 2/12/2007
I like your version of sixth year Draco far better than canon. I even feel a bit sorry for Narcissa- black-balled from the Daughters of Hecate, oh my! This is such a great pairing. Too bad it's a rare one. Perhaps I've been lucky but have liked every NL/DM story I've come across. Yours is especially good. Adore your more confident Neville. You do write beautifully.
Setg'-in chapter 1 . 12/18/2005
hey hey hey that was so sad omg god, i think now he feels what everyone else feel when he used to pick on him, but i think its so wrong poor malfoy god how could you do this? but i must admit i like him better this way..please continue see yha
Shire cat chapter 1 . 11/13/2005
WHOA! Wasn't expecting that!
SmileVampy chapter 1 . 9/27/2005
Ooh, I really like this! Poor Draco.. you write him perfectly.. all submissive like. Makes the reader pity, if not entirely love, him. Good job!

And the Draco/Neville thing? Never saw it coming!
Berylia-Crystalia chapter 1 . 7/21/2005
My my! Poor Draco! I hope Neville will help him go through this awful year.

I like this completly submissive Draco, it's quite a change.
Nuppu chapter 1 . 6/26/2005
Great idea here! I like it when people use some other pairings than the usual Harry/Draco. Great story!
NativeMoon chapter 1 . 6/18/2005
You know - Draco Malfoy is not a character I would normally be sympathetic of - but I can also feel sorry for him. I love how the tables have turned - and him batting for the other team - suits him just fine LOL! A stronger Neville - I definately like that. You would think after all that happened he would be a lot stronger and have more confidence. Love your characterisations and the writing is superb. Well done and another fav for me.
mssparrington chapter 1 . 2/1/2005
Oh how the mighty have fallen! I really hope you decide to continue this at some point. My what an unusual pairing. Loved reading every word.
ElvenPirate41 chapter 1 . 1/25/2005
Wow, I must say I have never read a Draco/Nevill before! Very cool indeed, and written so nicely. Poor Draco. :(

~EP41 :)
Cyrna chapter 1 . 1/24/2005
Yes, I saw it coming *g*

And no, you're not the only one, there are quite a few out there and some are really good ...

I like the tension arc (?) in here, it starts bad, is getting worse and the last straw is 'HIM'.

Is this Draco gonna shoot himself? (ouch, poor creature ... and no, I like Draco in most FF)

Don't be mad with your Plot Bunny, this one was great!
I Write Tragedies chapter 1 . 11/17/2004
I loved it. I can't wait to see how J K Rowling writes about what happens in their sixth year so this was really a treat for me to see something like this. I love NL/DM so I of course loved this. I hope it's not a one-shot either because this could really go somewhere. Regardless, it's going in my favourites. You rock.