Reviews for After The Max
Guest chapter 1 . 5/3/2014
I loved it I can't wait to read more!
Ranibow2malfoy chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
wow. Your amazing..wait so I know it's been like six years, but you should do a sequal to this too...it was so great]

hugZ()
animelover2day chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
I really liked this, I wish there was more! *_*
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
Hey, cool. More of these please. Catch ya on the flip side.
windscarbabe68 chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
oh my god i think i love you! i cant wait for the next chapter please please please HURRY!
Hitome-Chan chapter 1 . 9/10/2009
Wow. Just wow. I mean I've found myself in some pretty similar situations, minus all the "together" time, and it's pretty hard to get over. Are you going to continue?
Peppertails51 chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
Oh God! This story is so good! I love this paring! Are you writing more? Please do! There's no way you could end this now!
Coronfrim Crelumin chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
Like it. Not my favourite pairing but I thought you did well to keep them so in character and the writing was good.
hotfruits chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
Your writing is amazing!
Miss PurplePebble chapter 1 . 12/12/2006
oh i read this first time ages ago, and i thought i had reviewed, obviously i hadn't so here goes...

I thought it was great the imagery of a closet just made me smile so much, and i really think thesse characters work. Wow, ok so it was over 2 years since you posted, but i would of loved to see some more.

PP
Nyaru chapter 1 . 11/14/2005
that was incredible!
Dhaliwal chapter 1 . 11/4/2005
Cool ficcie. Yay for Zack/Slater.:)
joe me chapter 1 . 6/1/2005
what a dirty thing to saved by the bel ...thank you .. it was jsut what i wna ted and i couldn't get enough
Abacus chapter 1 . 5/1/2005
I love this story to pieces. I've actually went over to after I read your Zack/Slater slash over at your website, and after that, I *had* to read more. Unfortunately though, it seems that I can't find anymore. Therefore, the likelihood that I will even find a good Z/S slash is kind of iffy.

But anyways, I love your stories and the way you developed both of the characters. Their characterization was spot on. Can’t wait to read more (given that you are writing more)!
IttyBittyPrettyOne chapter 1 . 3/23/2005