Reviews for Frozen Love
Guest chapter 25 . 9/12/2017
It was amzing. Each part of it
solitaireseraphim.silvertaciturn chapter 25 . 11/12/2015
So great and warm!
Tsuki Rakuen chapter 25 . 5/27/2014
Hermoso, es una historia divina, realmente espero ver la secuela
mandy1324 chapter 25 . 6/5/2013
OMG! i love this! and so glade i read it when it was done! i think i would be going nuts if i didnt, and had to wait for the next chapter ( since i did stay up till 2:30am just to finish it ) so good ! . now i think i can sleep happy tonight .
Norweg91 chapter 25 . 1/27/2010
This is a very good story indeed! I absolutely love it:D

*adds the fic to Favorites*
NellaReklaw08 chapter 25 . 12/12/2009
wao, this story was written soo long ago but i'm only reading it now... anyway, that was a super amazingly-amazing story! everything, characters, tension, vocabulary, storyline, use of effects. i don't even the most critical person could come up with an insult for this story! it's just too... too... AWESOME!

i completely loved everything. Kai is still so Kai-like (which you amazingly managed to maintain) and yet so sweet and submissive to his, yes his, Tyson XP i'm so glad in the end he finally could let his guard down and trust somebody, it's so sweet. :)

i think this was such a sweet story and i'm sorry i only read it now, 4 years after you finished it. and i'm sorry my vocabulary is very bad so i don't have many fancy words to say but: your story was Super, Awesome, Amazing, Mind blowing, Soo sweet, touching, etc...

Amazing story! XP
tsubasatsukikaze chapter 25 . 3/16/2009
Hiya! This would be the... um... 8th time I've read this, and I don't think I gave you a reply. Gomene! As I was re-re-re-RE-reading this I was thinking (chanting) in my mind "sequel, sequel". Why? Cause you're good! I like how you slowly build up the sespense(sp?) and made everything unexpected. I can't do that in a story, yet, so I admire your work. I hope to read more and hear from ya more. Ciao!
kaami-kun chapter 25 . 1/22/2008
*crying tears of joy* KAWAI! I LOVE KAIxTYSON! THEY'RE JUST SO CUTE TOGETHER! AND THIS STORY IS AWESOME! THANK YOU!YOU'VE OFFICIALLY MADE MY WEEK! _

kaami-kun

(just so u dont get confused, i only used "kun" because it sounds kool. im a girl which would probobly explain my behavior!heh! I_~
vlissan chapter 25 . 2/13/2007
WOW this is just...AMAZING... I've read the whole story in one row and I even placed it in my favorites, which I only do if I really really really really like a story. I'm a reader that reads more then 20 fics each day, so you can feel proud!

Amazing story! You did an awesome job.

Thanks for writing this.
Spazzcat-Katori chapter 14 . 12/29/2006
w00t! angsty yaoi! is there anything better?

a couple questions though:

kenny has his laptop, right?

and the laptop has wireless internet, right? (I mean, it must, since he never hooks it up to anything when researching other teams.)

so WHY have they not simply e-mailed for help?
Akaatje chapter 25 . 10/21/2006
I took me a few hours to read it cmpletly, but I did it.

And man, I was almost at tears when I finished reading.

It os well written, we can learn from this.

Snif snif, congrats with a bril fic!

Akaatje
mikaera chapter 25 . 9/15/2006
It's really an exelent fic. Congratulations. You made me cry many times *sniff*... it's moving. Go on like this.
Princess Shela chapter 25 . 8/25/2006
Wonderful Fanfic!
Izolda chapter 25 . 7/6/2006
I hate all Shounen-ai but I have to admit that your story is really cool.
animegirl999 chapter 25 . 5/31/2006
I love this story. I really enjoyed reading it. You did an awesome job. Really great story.