Reviews for Shadow and Thought
kyoiku kanji chapter 5 . 3/18/2013
Wow. So well done. It is hard to do something like this and not overdo it. There is tension and pain, but humor to be had as well... and a spark of realism.

And THANK YOU for letting Eowyn rescue them in very... Eowynesque (is that a word?) fashion. Let'd hear it for the ladies of the Mark! And for writers who bring them to life!
kyoiku kanji chapter 4 . 3/18/2013
Oh man... Faramir... from now on.. you have a vision, you act on it. See the king in danger, lock him a a fluffy room with no edges!

And you know I like I story when I start yelling at the characters... man... well.. at least Faramir's figured out that Aragorn... he's not that bad and what you see is what you get...

Ouch!
kyoiku kanji chapter 3 . 3/18/2013
Ah yes... Faramir and visions... something I tend to forget. Very powerful, very wise... and sometimes you really wish the wise would listen to themselves when they give advice...

Beautifully done!
kyoiku kanji chapter 2 . 3/18/2013
And the pieces are moved around in such a way that things could go very, very badly. I love the way you're weaving this and showing us how events occur from each person's point of view... the tale is aptly named for it is like a shadow play, with each person's thoughts on what they see, rather than what is.

Very well woven.
kyoiku kanji chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
I always love, and cringe at the "he said, she said" type scenario and how the same experiences can mean different things to different people depending on how they look at it. This has "Uh-oh" (in a good way) written all over it.

This is the kind of relationship tale that I cannot write well and maintain. As always you have captured my imagination and drawn me into the tale until the only thing I can say is "Next!"
L. M. Masquerade chapter 22 . 12/11/2012
Boromir's illegitimate child... Always knew he had one. Or two. Or 43.
L. M. Masquerade chapter 15 . 12/11/2012
I feel the need to tell someone about my pet plans. I shall have two cats called Merry and Pippin, two fish named Boromir and Faramir, and a dog named Aragorn, Estel, Elessar, or Strider. Probably Estel.
L. M. Masquerade chapter 14 . 12/11/2012
For some reason, I read this out of curiosity. This interlude, I mean. I'm kinda young for these stories but my friend and I laugh hysterically at the stupidity of descriptions and such. I guess you can say we are immature and psychopaths. :) You made this really tender and sweet, until that last paragraph.
L. M. Masquerade chapter 12 . 12/11/2012
Speaking of a flame on Aragorn's brow, I read a hilarious story where his eyebrows catch on fire. I do believe it is "Aragorn Needs Flame-Retardant Eyebrows" by Lirenel. :)
L. M. Masquerade chapter 5 . 12/11/2012
...HEY BOROMIR. WEAR SOME SILK.

Wait- bugs? In his... Wounds? I am so thouroughly creeped out and grossed out. Gaaaaaaah, now I have the heebie jeebies and my skin is crawling.
Kiiimberly chapter 22 . 6/18/2012
Very well done with all the relationships!
Aragornevenstar4eva chapter 22 . 5/13/2011
First, I apologise for taking so long to review your stories. I first read this series of stories of "Stories of Arda", and it must of been about 5 years ago now.

I hope you take the fact that for the past 5 years I have been reading your stories, that I do really like them.

I have just finished the Lord of the Rings books (I know, it took me a shamefully long time to read them, as previously I had just watched the films), and I admire your ability for making the writing style like Tolkien.

You have a great skill at making these stories intresting and realistic in terms of what Tolkien would of written, in terms of both plot and language use. It's admirable about how you've not updated lanaguage and have Aragorn and Faramir speaking in text speak, like I have read in some fanfictions. To my friends and me you have become "The" The Lord of the Rings of fanfiction writer.

Good Job!
Mikkalea Luna chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
I have read this story and its sequels before (I hadn't an account at that time) and I must say they are truly epic!

Every time I read this I can't stop till the end!

Oddly enough this story makes me like Eowyn more than before. Perhaps because you give her more depth and personality! :-)
Marumi Oiw chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
oh shit, this is so suspenseful!dont like arwen, though. i mean,she's nice and all, but at least eowyn has some character. brave, smart and a little sense of humor (movie) and she's got skills on the battlefield, while arwen's been waited on hand and foot since szhe was born.
Anna chapter 17 . 8/30/2010
"I am the god of Hellfire, and I bring you...FIRE!

Daa, da, da, daa."