Reviews for Shadow and Thought
Desertfyre chapter 12 . 2/27/2010
This chapter so beautiful! I'm glad Faramir is allowing the affection he deserves instead of shunning it.
Desertfyre chapter 10 . 2/27/2010
Wo, finally, everyone is on the same page! And only took us half the story to get here. I can't believe what Eowyn was going to do!

Might have been easier had she said what was bothering her eariler, but I understand why she didn't.
Desertfyre chapter 9 . 2/27/2010
I'm glad that Faramir and Aragorn are becoming friends...though I'm still waiting for this miscommunication to be resolved.

I slapped my forehead when I realized that Eowyn completely took the convo out of context...

It's amazing how everyone in the story is thinking a diffrent thing. Really enjoying this story!
Desertfyre chapter 7 . 2/27/2010
This chapter was heavy! I'm glad Aragorn is becoming okay. I find it "funny" for lack of a better word that the readers can see the miscommunication, yet the characters don't...yet. Wonder how long it shall take for Aragorn, Eowyn and Faramir to get on the same page?

*continues to next chapter*
Desertfyre chapter 5 . 2/27/2010
Whoo, I loved that the horses were able to lead Eowyn to save the men! Go Eowyn!
Desertfyre chapter 4 . 2/27/2010
Wo, I saw that wine being drugged coming. Poor Faramir and Aragorn!

You are a wonderful writer! I'm enjoying this...

Gotta cut this short, to get onto the next chapter...
Desertfyre chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
Whoo, you wasted no time setting up a conflict!

lol I actually decided to read this first before fully reading Burden of Guilt...though, ahem, I was skimming reading some things in that story and can't wait to read it in full.

I'm beginning to enjoy Faramir angst...lol...well, so long as it ends on on a good note.

I'm rambling, good first chapter...I look forward to finishing this story (and then starting on the other D)
Wizards-Pupil chapter 22 . 1/5/2010
I love this story, it's very well written and ends right.
Believer chapter 22 . 9/1/2009
Wow! This was an amazing story! I was so surprised at how Good this story is! Normally I don't like AU stories (however slight, unless they are very well written) but I loved this one! Now mind, I'm only twelve (almost thirteen, in a couple months!), so I had to skip one or two , um, delicate parts, but as for the rest, it was an extremely entertaining piece of fiction for me to read! I've never read a Faramir and aragorn friendship story before I read this! I loved how you did this story! I also enjoyed some of your smaller works as well, such as The Hidden Days of Healing! Loved it all! Have a good day, and that was an awesome sweet story! Cheerio! :)
Wtiger5 chapter 22 . 8/17/2009
I definitely enjoyed this story
phylitr chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
Faramir is such a sweet guy, but his acting like a kicked puppy is very wearisome for the rest of the characters.
Deandra chapter 22 . 5/23/2009
Am finally, slowly, starting to catch up on the reading, so I started with the oldest thing on my list first!

Quite the Elvish treatment you have devised - it would be amusing to see a snapshot of our two little mud-puppies! But glad it worked for them and that they have managed to put the hurt and misunderstandings behind them.

Can't say it's true that Eowyn would be in Edoras living off the charity of her brother though. If Eomer got wind of her unhappiness with Faramir, likely he would skewer the Steward and then Aragorn would be forced to arrest him and try him for murder. So Eowyn would be off ruling Gondor while her brother was facing a death sentence. So I guess it's good for everyone that she didn't send the letter and straightened things out with Faramir and Aragorn!

One thing: in the paragraph below you don't mention Celeborn, though what you said previously (last chapter) seemed to suggest he was there with the twins. Was that not so?

Aragorn looked round the table at his beloved and beautiful wife, her brothers; his dear friends from childhood, his Steward, whom he had grown to love as dearly as a son, and Éowyn who had become as a sister to him. This New Year he had so much to celebrate. Gondor was at peace; he was surrounded by the love of family and friends, and Valar willing, he would be a father before the year ended.

- Deandra
Beinlor chapter 22 . 3/8/2009
words like "good" and "great" are not words that I would apply to this story. Every once in a while, you come across something special, something better. This wasn't "good" or "great." This was beautiful. I am a HUGE fan of your writings. I love how you make them so real, yet so other-worldly, and so in character. It's such a thrill to see someone who's so clean and yet keeps you at the edge of your seat. On this sight, if you're not careful, you can find a lot of trash and garbage. Your writings go beyond even the average fanfiction writings. I am shocked that you don't write professional. your writings are so professional, so detailed, so incredible. They aren't "good", "great", "cool", "fun", but beautiful and pure. absolutely adore them.
acacia59601 chapter 22 . 2/25/2009
This has always been one of my favorite stories and it's even better now!
Animekitty47 chapter 20 . 2/21/2009
Well, what do you know, it isn't finished yet! How many other stories are still ongoing? XD Is it just the two you just started? Well, anyway, good job. XD
762 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »