Reviews for Shadow and Thought
Kiiimberly chapter 22 . 6/18/2012
Very well done with all the relationships!
Aragornevenstar4eva chapter 22 . 5/13/2011
First, I apologise for taking so long to review your stories. I first read this series of stories of "Stories of Arda", and it must of been about 5 years ago now.

I hope you take the fact that for the past 5 years I have been reading your stories, that I do really like them.

I have just finished the Lord of the Rings books (I know, it took me a shamefully long time to read them, as previously I had just watched the films), and I admire your ability for making the writing style like Tolkien.

You have a great skill at making these stories intresting and realistic in terms of what Tolkien would of written, in terms of both plot and language use. It's admirable about how you've not updated lanaguage and have Aragorn and Faramir speaking in text speak, like I have read in some fanfictions. To my friends and me you have become "The" The Lord of the Rings of fanfiction writer.

Good Job!
Mikkalea Luna chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
I have read this story and its sequels before (I hadn't an account at that time) and I must say they are truly epic!

Every time I read this I can't stop till the end!

Oddly enough this story makes me like Eowyn more than before. Perhaps because you give her more depth and personality! :-)
Marumi Oiw chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
oh shit, this is so suspenseful!dont like arwen, though. i mean,she's nice and all, but at least eowyn has some character. brave, smart and a little sense of humor (movie) and she's got skills on the battlefield, while arwen's been waited on hand and foot since szhe was born.
Anna chapter 17 . 8/30/2010
"I am the god of Hellfire, and I bring you...FIRE!

Daa, da, da, daa."

Great chapter!
Syntyche chapter 22 . 3/16/2010
Well, I have completed the first of your longer stories and I quite liked it. It is different, obviously, from your gap-filler type stories and it seems you display much talent in writing these longer stories. I look forward to reading more!
Desertfyre chapter 22 . 2/27/2010
*heavy applause*

This was a marvelous story! Although the vacation didn't go according to plan I'm glad that Aragorn was able to make friends with Faramir and that Eowyn and Faramir came to an understanding!

Happy endings always makes me...well happy! lol. Now one to Burden's of Guilt. *bounces up and down in excitment*
Desertfyre chapter 17 . 2/27/2010
Yay, for Eowyn. Gotta love the show of feminine power in this chapter. I loled at her haughtiness.
Desertfyre chapter 15 . 2/27/2010
Amazing, how if it's not one thing it's another.

And I know this thought is late in coming...but this whole what was suppose to be a vacation is shot... lol
Desertfyre chapter 12 . 2/27/2010
This chapter so beautiful! I'm glad Faramir is allowing the affection he deserves instead of shunning it.
Desertfyre chapter 10 . 2/27/2010
Wo, finally, everyone is on the same page! And only took us half the story to get here. I can't believe what Eowyn was going to do!

Might have been easier had she said what was bothering her eariler, but I understand why she didn't.
Desertfyre chapter 9 . 2/27/2010
I'm glad that Faramir and Aragorn are becoming friends...though I'm still waiting for this miscommunication to be resolved.

I slapped my forehead when I realized that Eowyn completely took the convo out of context...

It's amazing how everyone in the story is thinking a diffrent thing. Really enjoying this story!
Desertfyre chapter 7 . 2/27/2010
This chapter was heavy! I'm glad Aragorn is becoming okay. I find it "funny" for lack of a better word that the readers can see the miscommunication, yet the characters don't...yet. Wonder how long it shall take for Aragorn, Eowyn and Faramir to get on the same page?

*continues to next chapter*
Desertfyre chapter 5 . 2/27/2010
Whoo, I loved that the horses were able to lead Eowyn to save the men! Go Eowyn!
Desertfyre chapter 4 . 2/27/2010
Wo, I saw that wine being drugged coming. Poor Faramir and Aragorn!

You are a wonderful writer! I'm enjoying this...

Gotta cut this short, to get onto the next chapter...
771 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »