Reviews for Shadow and Thought
acacia59601 chapter 20 . 2/20/2009
Faramir is going to run so fast he'll leave his shoes behind if Aragorn doesn't watch out! Update soon!
Lady-Roisin chapter 19 . 11/29/2008
Very lovely chapter. I am now even more curious about this Elbeth child.
Lady-Roisin chapter 18 . 10/29/2008
Ah, if only Ihad my own healer king to borrow right now! You write Aragorn's compassion well. I like how the men are shy about bathing, but Eowyn thinks they're being silly. It seems fitting. I hope Eowyn will warm to Elbeth and that she and Faramir will take care of her.

A very good chapter.
acacia59601 chapter 17 . 10/19/2008
Great chapter, even if it has horrible events in it... Update soon!
Lady-Roisin chapter 17 . 10/19/2008
A very intense chapter. I really feel for faramir in this one to have to relive those memories. I'm glad none of them were terribly hurt though. It was neat seeing Eowyn be so brave too. I like seeing her more heroic scenes.
Lady-Roisin chapter 16 . 10/16/2008
My my, you've been busy lately! Two chapters to review in one night, what a treat! I like the friendship building between Aragorn and Faramir and Eowyn. I also like how faramir and Eowyn are growing closer. I loved the bits of humor you put in here too, those were great. I also liked how Aragorn took on a mentor type of role for a moment towards faramir. All in all, another wonderful chapter.
acacia59601 chapter 16 . 10/16/2008
An interesting wedding night indeed, but then Faramir and Eowyn have never exactly been normal... Update everything quickly!
Lady-Roisin chapter 15 . 10/11/2008
Poor Aragorn! I'm glad the Hanna was stopped though. You write action sequences quite well actually. I was able to envision it all. What an exciting chapter though! They've gotten themselves in quite a mess it would seem. I look forward to seeinghow everything turns out.
acacia59601 chapter 15 . 10/11/2008
Great chapter, though Aragorn just can't seem to get a break, can he?
acacia59601 chapter 14 . 10/10/2008
Wonderful chapter, at last they finally got to bond! Update soon!
Lady-Roisin chapter 14 . 10/10/2008
I didn't really find it too spicy at all. In fact, I thought it was a very beautiful scene between a husband and wife. It was very tastefully written and showed lots of emotion and the love between Faramir and Eowyn. I liked it a lot.
Annawen Ereiniel chapter 13 . 10/5/2008
Linda,

Just as much fun as the first time through! The descriptions you tend to give of Aragorn's skill with Elven massage are so relaxing they practically send me to sleep over my laptop...I often save your stories for bedtime perusal for just this reason. I'm also noticing details I didn't on previous readings of Shadow and Thought, like the (ironic) significance of Aragorn promising Faramir "I swear you will never be harmed at my hands," etc. My attitude toward Éowyn has changed somewhat, too, since the first time I read the piece; my early instinct was distaste (I think I was too indignant on Aragorn's behalf to feel anything else!), but I'm finding on this re-reading that her feelings and motivations are so finely drawn and believable that she appears a much more sympathetic character than I had originally thought. Well done.
Lady-Roisin chapter 13 . 10/5/2008
I loved how Aragorn is so gentle with both faramir and Eowyn. It is good to see the friendship between Aragorn and Eowyn mending. I love how you portray the healer in Aragorn. Its very thoughtful and well written. Keep up the great work. :-)
acacia59601 chapter 13 . 10/5/2008
Wonderful chapter, I love this story!
DXRULES103 chapter 12 . 9/28/2008
Beautiful writing as always. Thanks for the update.
762 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »